- Attempt to gather more sales tax clears Oklahoma Senate Updated: Apr-21-16 11:48 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - An attempt to get more Oklahomans to pay the required sales tax on online purchases has cleared the state Senate.
- Daily Mail says it has not submitted bid for Yahoo Updated: Apr-20-16 1:32 pm
LONDON - The owner of Britain's Daily Mail newspaper says it has not submitted a bid to purchase the U.S. internet company Yahoo.
- Delta drops fee for tickets bought on phone and at airports Updated: Apr-14-16 6:29 pm
You know all those fees that airlines have added over the last several years? Delta is taking one away.
- Vendor sues Nebraska school over software contract Updated: Apr-14-16 8:47 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A vendor that was contracted to provide online purchasing software has filed a federal lawsuit against the Nebraska Educational Service Unit Coordinating Council.
- Effort to collect more sales tax clears Oklahoma House panel Updated: Apr-04-16 3:37 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A bill intended to capture some of the estimated $150 million annually in unpaid sales and use taxes on mostly Internet purchases made by Oklahomans cleared a House committee on Monday as legislators seek ways to shore up a $1.3 billion hole in next year's budget.