- Black Friday store sales fall as Americans buy more online Updated: Nov-28-15 6:13 pm
WASHINGTON - Black Friday shopping is shifting from hours spent in line to more time online.
- Super Bowl of shopping is more like a scrimmage Updated: Nov-27-15 10:14 pm
NEW YORK - The annual ritual of Black Friday, as we know it, is over.
- State treasurer to hold online auction of unclaimed property Updated: Nov-25-15 4:41 am
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Rare coins, a 10-ounce bar of gold and vintage baseball cards are among the thousands of items of unclaimed property that will soon be available for purchase from the Illinois treasurer's office.
- Travel new and now: Hanukkah events, Cyber Monday, Big Sky Updated: Nov-24-15 4:55 pm
CHABAD HANUKKAH LIGHTINGS
- Wal-Mart and Target stretching their Cyber Monday deals Updated: Nov-23-15 2:52 pm
NEW YORK - Get ready for the stretched version of the Cyber Monday online sales wars.
- 64 properties sold via online auction, resulting in $2.9M Updated: Nov-19-15 3:49 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The New Orleans Redevelopment Authority has sold all 64 vacant properties up for grabs in its first online-only auction, with winning bids totaling $2.9 million.
- Redevelopment authority to auction 64 properties online Updated: Nov-05-15 7:45 am
NEW ORLEANS - The New Orleans Redevelopment Authority plans to auction 64 houses and lots to the highest bidder Monday and Tuesday.