- Last of Atari games to go up for auction on eBay Updated: Jun-22-15 5:02 am
ALAMOGORDO, New Mexico - The last batch of Atari game cartridges dug up in an Alamogordo landfill will be going up for auction.
- State fire marshal warns against buying fireworks online Updated: Jun-19-15 3:16 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - As the Fourth of July approaches, the Washington State Fire Marshal has a warning for residents: buying fireworks over the Internet is illegal.
- Assets of Bernie Madoff's brother for sale in online auction Updated: Jun-18-15 10:26 am
NEW YORK - The federal government is selling the personal assets of Bernard Madoff's brother, Peter, in an online auction.
- Winning bid for lunch with Warren Buffett tops $2.3 million Updated: Jun-05-15 11:56 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - A Chinese company that develops online games bid more than $2.3 million Friday to win a private lunch with Warren Buffett.
- Correction: Guns-Background Checks story Updated: Jun-05-15 8:02 pm
SALEM, Oregon - In a story June 2 about Oregon's new requirements for gun background checks, The Associated Press reported erroneously the effect of the existing state law on online firearms purchases. Gun purchasers are allowed to skip a background check if they purchase firearms online.
- Softbank invests $1B in SKorean e-commerce firm Coupang Updated: Jun-03-15 6:37 am
SEOUL, South Korea - Coupang, a South Korean online shopping site, has secured a $1 billion investment from Japanese Internet company Softbank Corp.