- Ko shares lead at Women's British Open on major debut Updated: Aug-01-15 2:39 pm
TURNBERRY, Scotland - There's a Ko atop the leaderboard after three rounds of the Women's British Open.
- Michelle Wie limps into her next major Updated: Jul-28-15 7:20 pm
Michelle Wie has quite the entourage these days.
- Golf's youth movement means 30 is the new 20 Updated: Jul-28-15 7:08 pm
The criteria fits for the label as the best player to have never won a major.
- O'Meara, Davies part of class inducted into Hall Updated: Jul-13-15 5:10 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Laura Davies was inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame on Monday, even though she wasn't around to enjoy all of it.
- South Korea's In Gee Chun wins US Women's Open Updated: Jul-12-15 9:06 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - In Gee Chun's modest goal for her first U.S. Women's Open was to enjoy every new experience.
- Chella Choi posts 9-hole record 29 at US Women's Open Updated: Jul-11-15 4:35 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Chella Choi's favorite color is orange, yet it was the red numbers the South Korean posted Saturday at the U.S. Women's Open that was drawing all the attention.
- Laura Davies is out to add to Hall of Fame career Updated: Jul-10-15 9:53 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Laura Davies is being inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame next week. That doesn't mean her career is coming to an end any time soon.
- Wie ready for title defense at US Women's Open Updated: Jul-08-15 4:59 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Michelle Wie breaks into a huge smile any time she recounts her first major victory.
- PGA Grand Slam to move from Trump Course in Los Angeles Updated: Jul-07-15 5:23 pm
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - The PGA of America is moving its Grand Slam of Golf from Donald Trump's course in Los Angeles, the first significant fallout for golf from the Republican presidential candidate's comments on Mexican immigrants.
- Caddie kicked out for taking photo of USGA notes Updated: Jul-07-15 1:09 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - The USGA says the caddie for Sei Young Kim was removed from the U.S. Women's Open for taking photos of internal notes on the course setup.