- Letter: Hoboken Superstorm Sandy aid investigation closed Updated: May-01-15 8:04 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Federal authorities have closed an investigation into whether Gov. Chris Christie's administration threatened to withhold Superstorm Sandy relief money from Hoboken for political reasons.
- FEMA chief on Superstorm Sandy aid: 'We want to fix this' Updated: Apr-28-15 6:11 pm
The head of the Federal Emergency Management Agency says he wants to fix what went wrong with the process of paying flood insurance claims following Superstorm Sandy.
- Beach widening doesn't always include dunes in New Jersey Updated: Apr-17-15 2:40 pm
ALLENHURST, New Jersey - Major beach replenishment projects are getting underway along New Jersey's northernmost and southernmost oceanfront.
- Bon Jovi, charities open hunger center at New Jersey shore Updated: Apr-14-15 3:58 pm
TOMS RIVER, New Jersey - Rock star and philanthropist Jon Bon Jovi and local charities are opening an anti-hunger center in a section of the New Jersey shore devastated by Superstorm Sandy.
- Christie to announce $202 million Union Beach storm project Updated: Apr-08-15 2:47 pm
UNION BEACH, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie has announced a new storm protection project for one of the areas worst hit by Superstorm Sandy.