- Police: Laramie Co. woman shot attacking pit bull Updated: Apr-18-14 1:58 pm
- Missing Panhandle dog shows up after 9 years Updated: Apr-18-14 12:26 pm
- Missouri deputy shoots, kills dog Updated: Apr-18-14 8:32 am
- Suit filed against New Llano for pit bull ban Updated: Apr-18-14 8:16 am
- Owner: Dog dies after pit bull attack Updated: Apr-18-14 6:52 am
- EXCHANGE: Puppy learns to be guide dog Updated: Apr-18-14 6:16 am
- St. Louis man gets 4-year term for burning dog Updated: Apr-17-14 12:59 pm
- Owner pleads not guilty in Vegas puppy store fire Updated: Apr-17-14 10:49 am
- Oregon appeals court affirms dogs are property Updated: Apr-17-14 9:43 am
- Dogs found at shelter, porcupine quills in mouths Updated: Apr-17-14 8:55 am
- No leads in Gunbarrel dog poisonings Updated: Apr-17-14 8:49 am
- Poodle puppies pilfered from Mitchell pet store Updated: Apr-17-14 7:16 am
- Winchendon family shocked after dog found hanged Updated: Apr-17-14 6:55 am
- Dog-sled operator pleads not guilty to cruelty Updated: Apr-16-14 9:38 pm
- Portland officer wounded, dog killed in shootout Updated: Apr-16-14 7:14 pm
- Did a German shepherd get called to jury duty? Updated: Apr-16-14 6:05 pm
- Service dog exemption to Yakima pit bull ban Updated: Apr-16-14 8:29 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Authorities say a Laramie County woman shot and wounded a pit bull that attacked her golden retriever as she was walking it.
CRESTVIEW, Florida - A missing dog is back with its family nine years after breaking out of their back yard in Crestview.
WASHINGTON, Missouri - An investigation continues after an eastern Missouri deputy shot and killed a dog.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - A New Llano couple filed suit against the town in federal court Wednesday, claiming the town's ban on pit bulls and pit-bull-like breeds violates dog owners' equal protection, property and due process rights.
YONKERS, New York - A small dog attacked by a pit bull earlier this week has died.
GRAYSLAKE, Illinois - At just 5 months old, Bailey is getting an education at Grayslake Central High School.
ST. LOUIS - A St. Louis man has been sentenced to four years in prison for burning a dog alive.
LAS VEGAS - A pet shop owner pleaded not guilty to fraud and attempted theft charges in a fire at a Las Vegas pet shop where 27 puppies and dogs were rescued by firefighters.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Oregon Court of Appeals has thrown out the conviction of a Portland-area woman found guilty of starving her dog.
WATERVILLE, Maine - Two dogs are recovering after they were left at a Maine animal shelter with their mouths full of porcupine quills.
GUNBARREL, Colorado - Authorities say there are still no suspects or motives after as many as three dogs were suspected of eating poisoned meatballs at a Gunbarrel park this week.
MITCHELL, South Dakota - Police in Mitchell say someone pilfered two poodle puppies from a local pet store.
WINCHENDON, Massachusetts - A Winchendon family is heartbroken and outraged at the same time after finding their dog hanging from a tree from their yard.
ASPEN, Colorado - The owner of an Aspen dog-sledding operation has pleaded not guilty to animal cruelty charges, and a judge scheduled a trial for October.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Portland, Oregon, police dog sicced on a burglary suspect was fatally shot early Wednesday, and his handler was wounded.
BRIDGETON, New Jersey - Could this prospective juror take a bite out of crime?
YAKIMA, Washington - The Yakima City Council has approved an exemption to a ban on pit bull dogs in the city. They'll be allowed as service animals.