- Upon further review: Ohio school levy passes Updated: Dec-06-13 6:11 am
- Honduras holds off presidential vote recount Updated: Dec-04-13 10:07 pm
- Fracking ban wins on recount, but questions linger Updated: Dec-04-13 11:26 am
- Honduran computer 'geeks' check election tally Updated: Dec-03-13 3:47 pm
- Honduras will recount tallies in presidential vote Updated: Dec-02-13 5:55 pm
- Thousands march in Honduras to demand vote recount Updated: Dec-01-13 6:09 pm
- Honduran candidate calls for protest, vote recount Updated: Nov-30-13 12:05 am
- Tied Ohio's mayoral election: draw of the cards Updated: Nov-28-13 10:32 am
- Recount requested of SeaTac $15 minimum wage vote Updated: Nov-26-13 7:25 pm
- Lantigua concedes in Lawrence mayor's race Updated: Nov-25-13 7:11 pm
- Lead to recount votes on indoor rec center funding Updated: Nov-23-13 12:44 pm
- Amesbury mayoral recount has challenger winning Updated: Nov-22-13 8:46 am
- Democrat challenger prevails in 2nd District race Updated: Nov-19-13 8:08 pm
- Recount shows tie in Gilbertville mayor's race Updated: Nov-19-13 5:21 pm
- Palmer casino vote recount set for Nov. 26 Updated: Nov-13-13 7:46 am
- Lawrence mayor seeks recount after election loss Updated: Nov-11-13 10:14 am
BEAVERCREEK, Ohio - A suburban Dayton school district will be able to restore some of the programs it cut after a recount showed its school levy passed by a slim margin in last month's election.
TEGUCIGALPA, Honduras - Honduras' electoral court says it has held off a recount of vote tally sheets from the Nov. 24 presidential election after representatives of the losing party failed to show up.
BROOMFIELD, Colorado - A recount showed voters in the Denver suburb of Broomfield narrowly approved a five-year moratorium on fracking, but opponents filed a lawsuit challenging the vote-counting process and some voters' eligibility has been questioned.
TEGUCIGALPA, Honduras - Four Honduran computer programmers watching their country's dispute over the vote count in the hotly contested presidential race decided to check the results themselves, using the power of the Internet and its many users.
TEGUCIGALPA, Honduras - Honduras' electoral court will recount vote tally sheets from the Nov. 24 the presidential election after receiving a fraud complaint from second-place candidate Xiomara Castro, court president David Matamoros said Monday.
TEGUCIGALPA, Honduras - Thousands of people marched peacefully Sunday in Honduras' capital to support opposition presidential candidate Xiomara Castro in her claim that last weekend's election was fraudulent.
TEGUCIGALPA, Honduras - Opposition candidate Xiomara Castro announced Friday that she won't recognize the result of Honduras' presidential election because of alleged voter fraud and called on her supporters to protest the win by the ruling party candidate.
NEWARK, Ohio - A central Ohio community's mayoral race could be decided by a drawing from a deck of cards if the tie between two candidates holds during a recount set for next week.
SEATTLE - The election fight over a $15 minimum wage for airport workers in SeaTac isn't close to ending, despite the ballot measure's apparent victory.
LAWRENCE, Massachusetts - Lawrence Mayor William Lantigua has conceded the city's contested mayor's race to City Councilor Daniel Rivera.
LEAD, South Dakota - A petition submitted to city of Lead (leed) officials has prompted a recount on a vote that cut city funding for the town's only indoor recreation facility.
AMESBURY, Massachusetts - A recount in Amesbury's mayoral election has confirmed the original result.
MAYS LANDING, New Jersey - A Democrat has beaten an incumbent Republican following a count of provisional ballots cast in southern New Jersey's 2nd District Assembly race.
GILBERTVILLE, Iowa - A hand-counting of votes has resulted in a tie in the race for mayor of the northeast Iowa city of Gilbertville.
PALMER, Massachusetts - A recount in the Palmer referendum on Mohegan Sun's proposal to build a $1 billion casino in the Massachusetts town has been scheduled for Nov. 26.
LAWRENCE, Massachusetts - The mayor of Lawrence has asked for a recount after last week's narrow election loss, but his opponent is already calling the request a waste of time.