- Cardinal George undergoes latest cancer treatment Updated: Mar-09-14 9:53 am
- Chicago's Cardinal George faces more chemotherapy Updated: Mar-07-14 1:11 pm
- Lawmakers give final approval to chemo parity bill Updated: Mar-06-14 12:50 pm
- Ohio court is asked to reconsider Amish chemo case Updated: Mar-05-14 2:41 pm
- Guardian ends bid to force Amish girl into chemo Updated: Feb-14-14 12:22 pm
- Ohio parents fight law over girl's forced chemo Updated: Feb-08-14 11:16 am
CHICAGO - Cardinal Francis George says he feels a "little bit lightheaded" and a little unsteady on his feet but otherwise OK after his first treatment in a new round of chemotherapy.
CHICAGO - Cardinal Francis George is starting another round of chemotherapy to address signs of cancer returning to the area around his right kidney, the Archdiocese of Chicago announced Friday.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri cancer patients who rely on oral chemotherapy pills could see lower costs under legislation sent to the governor's desk Thursday.
TOLEDO, Ohio - The lawyer for an Amish family wants the Ohio Supreme Court to reconsider its decision not to hear a case involving the couple who fought a hospital over resuming chemotherapy for their 11-year-old daughter.
TOLEDO, Ohio - A court-appointed guardian can drop her attempt to force an 11-year-old Amish girl with leukemia to resume chemotherapy, a judge has ruled.
TOLEDO, Ohio - An Ohio couple in hiding with their daughter plan to pursue their legal arguments to make health care decisions for her even if judges allow a court-appointed guardian to withdraw from a campaign to put her through cancer treatments.