- Maryland governor out of hospital after 1st round of chemo Updated: Jul-02-15 2:03 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan is out of the hospital and back at work after his first round of chemotherapy for an aggressive form of cancer.
- Former coach Henson out of hospital, starting chemotherapy Updated: Jun-27-15 2:08 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Former Illinois and New Mexico State basketball coach Lou Henson has been released from a Texas hospital and is scheduled to soon begin chemotherapy treatments, according to his wife.
- Auburn woman battles cancer by biking to treatments Updated: Jun-22-15 10:14 am
AUBURN, Alabama - When Laura Walker received her cancer diagnosis the day before her 51st birthday last September, the lifelong fitness advocate felt her world tilt on its axis.
- Bengals lineman Devon Still buoyed by daughter's improvement Updated: Jun-16-15 6:07 pm
CINCINNATI - Devon Still wore his blue hospital identification band on his left wrist during practice. No sense in taking it off. He'll need it when he visits his daughter again at the end of the week.
- After surviving bout with leukemia, woman becomes a nurse Updated: Jun-08-15 9:17 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The almost never-ending blood tests, the continual rotation of intravenous bags, the antiseptic hospital smell all seemed familiar.
- Post-cancer fitness brings new life for survivors Updated: Jun-07-15 11:23 am
LONGPORT, New Jersey - Two years ago, Allison Kashon tried to hit the gym three times a week. She rode her bike regularly and got her cardio in on treadmills and ellipticals.