- Schilling says he's completed chemo treatments Updated: Apr-09-14 8:14 pm
- Chicago Cardinal George staying home for treatment Updated: Apr-08-14 6:31 pm
- Wisconsin governor signs oral chemotherapy bill Updated: Apr-03-14 3:24 pm
- Chemo, radiation for ex-Bills QB Kelly next week Updated: Apr-01-14 4:01 pm
- Wisconsin Senate to vote on police deaths bill Updated: Mar-28-14 5:13 pm
- Assembly adjourns session for year Updated: Mar-21-14 5:44 am
- Missouri governor signs oral chemotherapy bill Updated: Mar-19-14 11:43 am
Curt Schilling says he has completed chemotherapy treatment and has radiation treatment ahead.
CHICAGO - Chicago Cardinal Francis George will not travel to Rome for the canonizations of Pope John XXIII and Pope John Paul II later this month because of the resumption of chemotherapy to treat his cancer.
MILWAUKEE - Gov. Scott Walker signed a bill into law Thursday that is designed to lower the cost of chemotherapy drugs that cancer patients take in pill form, a proposal that passed the Legislature with broad bipartisan support after initially being stymied due to opposition from the insurance industry and a handful of Republicans.
BUFFALO, New York - The doctor treating Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly for cancer says Kelly will start chemotherapy and radiation next week.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin state Senate plans to spend its last day in session for the year voting on bills to make oral chemotherapy drugs more affordable and establishing a new requirement for investigating police when people die in their custody.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin state Assembly has adjourned its regular session for the year following a marathon overnight session that didn't conclude until 4:45 a.m. Friday.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri cancer patients could soon find it more affordable to take chemotherapy pills under legislation signed by Gov. Jay Nixon on Wednesday.