- Football player inspires after bout with cancer Updated: Apr-20-14 11:09 am
- Schilling says he's completed chemo treatments Updated: Apr-09-14 8:14 pm
- Chicago Cardinal George staying home for treatment Updated: Apr-08-14 6:31 pm
- Wisconsin governor signs oral chemotherapy bill Updated: Apr-03-14 3:24 pm
- Wisconsin Senate to vote on police deaths bill Updated: Mar-28-14 5:13 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - In 2009, a basketball changed Katorie Bell's entire life when it struck him in the head during a Jeff Davis practice.
Curt Schilling says he has completed chemotherapy treatment and has radiation treatment ahead.
CHICAGO - Chicago Cardinal Francis George will not travel to Rome for the canonizations of Pope John XXIII and Pope John Paul II later this month because of the resumption of chemotherapy to treat his cancer.
MILWAUKEE - Gov. Scott Walker signed a bill into law Thursday that is designed to lower the cost of chemotherapy drugs that cancer patients take in pill form, a proposal that passed the Legislature with broad bipartisan support after initially being stymied due to opposition from the insurance industry and a handful of Republicans.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin state Senate plans to spend its last day in session for the year voting on bills to make oral chemotherapy drugs more affordable and establishing a new requirement for investigating police when people die in their custody.