- Pop star Selena Gomez has gotten chemotherapy to treat lupus Updated: Oct-08-15 1:07 pm
NEW YORK - Selena Gomez has revealed that she's battling the debilitating immune system disorder lupus.
- Woman who lost hair to cancer can't use old license photo Updated: Oct-07-15 5:43 pm
FREEHOLD, New Jersey - A woman who lost her hair after undergoing chemotherapy said the state Motor Vehicle Commission wouldn't let her use an old driver's license photo showing her with long blond hair.
- Maryland governor scheduled for last round of chemotherapy Updated: Oct-07-15 10:40 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan is scheduled to have his sixth and final round of chemotherapy this weekend.
- Gene test finds which breast cancer patients can skip chemo Updated: Sep-28-15 7:15 am
Many women with early-stage breast cancer can skip chemotherapy without hurting their odds of beating the disease - good news from a major study that shows the value of a gene-activity test to gauge each patient's risk.
- Florida Candy Factory makes Angel Mints for higher purpose Updated: Sep-19-15 1:01 am
CLEARWATER, Florida - It was only after he lost his biggest customer that candy maker Scott Rehm realized who cared most about his peppermints.