- 'Community' booster Ken Jeong longs for movie version Updated: Aug-04-15 10:01 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - "Community" cast member Ken Jeong has a new gig on ABC but he'd be glad to see the comedy stay alive.
- Garlin: '51 percent' chance of more 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Updated: Aug-04-15 9:26 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Jeff Garlin puts the chance of new "Curb Your Enthusiasm" episodes at "51 percent."
- Kermit and Miss Piggy split, but team up on ABC comedy Updated: Aug-04-15 6:13 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy, who have been on-again, off-again over the years, have now called it quits. But they're vowing to remain professional on their new prime-time comedy, "The Muppets," premiering Sept. 22 on ABC.
- A few stellar 'Daily Show' alums (besides Jon Stewart) Updated: Jul-30-15 1:28 pm
NEW YORK - You want a great career in comedy? Start by landing a job as a correspondent on "The Daily Show"! Under Jon Stewart's 16-year-long run as host, it became one of TV's best launching pads.
- NBC cancels Poehler comedy project 'Welcome to Sweden' Updated: Jul-28-15 7:49 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - U.S. viewers aren't going to see the love story on TV's "Welcome to Sweden" play out.
- The Latest: Handler admits to a fascination with Dolezal Updated: Jul-28-15 5:53 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Here's the latest from the Television Critics Association summer meeting in Beverly Hills, California, at which TV networks and streaming services are presenting details on upcoming programs (all times local):
- Cosby, in public and in private: A look back Updated: Jul-21-15 12:31 pm
In the 1970s, Bill Cosby created "Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids," a Saturday-morning cartoon series based loosely on his Philadelphia childhood that promoted good behavior and morality.
- The Latest: Lots of hugs - and work - await Emmy nominee Updated: Jul-16-15 3:48 pm
WEST HOLLYWOOD, California - Here's the latest on the 67th annual Primetime Emmy nominations announced Thursday in West Hollywood, California, by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (all times local):
- Broadcast's best on sidelines in Emmy nominations Updated: Jul-16-15 2:40 pm
NEW YORK - A broadcast network is still the best place for a television event to get notice. That holds no sway with Emmy voters, though.
- Michelle Collins confirmed as new co-host of 'The View' Updated: Jul-13-15 1:46 pm
NEW YORK - Comedian Michelle Collins has been confirmed as a co-host of ABC's "The View."