- AT&T buys DirecTV, now biggest traditional TV provider in US Updated: Jul-24-15 7:58 pm
NEW YORK - Even as TV watchers increasingly go online, AT&T has become the country's biggest traditional TV provider with its $48.5 billion purchase of DirecTV.
- Comcast adds Internet customers; box office pumps up revenue Updated: Jul-23-15 4:03 pm
NEW YORK - Despite a slowdown in subscriber growth, the Internet is still propelling Comcast.
- High-stakes lobbying on Iran deal; pressure for Congress Updated: Jul-19-15 2:24 pm
WASHINGTON - Israel's ambassador to the United States raced in and out of offices on Capitol Hill, trying to persuade lawmakers that the nuclear deal with Iran is a historic mistake.
- In Tech: Comcast games, Microsoft music, HBO online Updated: Jul-16-15 4:20 pm
Comcast is adding another hook to try to keep customers in front of the TV: video games in its set-top boxes.
- New Comcast online video service for its Internet customers Updated: Jul-13-15 5:22 pm
NEW YORK - Comcast, the country's largest cable company, is offering its own online video alternative as people spend fewer hours watching live TV and more time using tablets and phones for entertainment.
- Spike making series on computer pioneer McAfee Updated: Jul-08-15 5:27 pm
NEW YORK - The Spike television network says it is making a six-part TV series based on the life of anti-virus software entrepreneur John McAfee, centered around interviews with him.
- NBC returns to NASCAR coverage with Sunday race at Daytona Updated: Jul-04-15 6:36 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - For 29 years, the summer race at Daytona International Speedway was a part of the nation's birthday.
- In Tech: Lifetime video service, Sprint's new price plans Updated: Jul-02-15 4:07 pm
Fans of Lifetime's melodramatic movies can now see them for $4 a month - without subscribing to cable.