- WGN America tries 'Salem' magic to expand audience Updated: Apr-18-14 1:38 pm
- Aereo CEO speaks on future of company, industry Updated: Apr-17-14 5:37 pm
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-12-14 10:44 pm
- Final Four TV viewership down after move to cable Updated: Apr-06-14 4:23 pm
- NC man arrested in cable television hook-up scheme Updated: Apr-01-14 2:46 pm
- Charges: Dad killed son over cable TV dispute Updated: Mar-27-14 5:34 pm
- Report: Digital sites bring momentum to news Updated: Mar-26-14 11:49 am
LOS ANGELES - WGN America is calling on witchcraft to help launch the cable channel in a new direction.
NEW YORK - The future of Aereo, an online service that provides over-the-air TV channels, hinges on a battle with broadcasters that goes before the U.S. Supreme Court next week.
NEW YORK - The Final Four's television viewership is down after its move to cable.
STATESVILLE, North Carolina - Authorities in Iredell County have arrested a man who they say promised to connect people to cable service for a one-time charge and with no monthly payment.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Prosecutors allege an 84-year-old Maplewood man fatally shot his son in a dispute about installing cable in the family home.
NEW YORK - Growing digital outlets are bringing "a sense of momentum" to the news business even as long-term problems continue to plague the industry, a journalism think tank said on Wednesday.