- Cable TV hunting show hosts pleads guilty in poaching case Updated: Nov-24-15 9:52 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - The host of a cable TV hunting show has pleaded guilty as part of an investigation into poaching on a remote national preserve in Alaska.
- In Tech: Light field VR camera, automatic Windows upgrades Updated: Nov-05-15 11:28 am
Recording live-action scenes for virtual-reality devices has been limited by the fact that cameras are stuck in one position and headset wearers can't lean their heads over to get a different view.
- Time Warner CEO signals delays for DC shows on Netflix, Hulu Updated: Nov-04-15 6:11 pm
LOS ANGELES - Fans of superhero shows based in the DC Comics universe like "The Flash," ''Arrow" and "Gotham" might have to wait a lot longer for past seasons' episodes to come to Netflix and Hulu.
- Millennials-aimed Vice adds TV channel to global lineup Updated: Nov-03-15 7:15 pm
NEW YORK - Vice Media is adding a U.S. cable channel to its digital video empire as it tries to gain viewers in old as well as new media.
- Cable customers could benefit from set-top box verdict Updated: Oct-30-15 2:18 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Hundreds of thousands of local Cox Cable TV subscribers could benefit from a federal jury's decision that the company violated antitrust law by requiring set-top box rentals to view premium cable services in Oklahoma City.