- Netflix joining lineup of 3 US cable-TV services Updated: Apr-24-14 8:31 pm
- Amazon snares classic shows in deal with HBO Updated: Apr-23-14 2:38 pm
- AT&T joins crowded field with online video plans Updated: Apr-22-14 11:32 am
- AT&T explores expansion of super-fast Internet Updated: Apr-21-14 3:01 pm
- Greenwood considers 2nd cable TV option Updated: Apr-21-14 4:17 am
- WGN America tries 'Salem' magic to expand audience Updated: Apr-18-14 1:38 pm
- Aereo CEO speaks on future of company, industry Updated: Apr-17-14 5:37 pm
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-12-14 10:44 pm
- Final Four TV viewership down after move to cable Updated: Apr-06-14 4:23 pm
- NC man arrested in cable television hook-up scheme Updated: Apr-01-14 2:46 pm
- Charges: Dad killed son over cable TV dispute Updated: Mar-27-14 5:34 pm
- Report: Digital sites bring momentum to news Updated: Mar-26-14 11:49 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Netflix's Internet video service is about to join the programming lineup of three small cable-TV providers in the U.S., a breakthrough that acknowledges the growing popularity of online entertainment.
NEW YORK - Fans of classic HBO shows like "The Sopranos" and "The Wire" will soon have access to those series and more through Amazon Prime in the first online streaming deal signed by the cable network.
NEW YORK - AT&T and an investment firm run by former News Corp. executive Peter Chernin have formed an online video venture that could rival Netflix and Hulu.
NEW YORK - AT&T plans a major expansion of super-fast Internet services to cover as many as 100 municipalities in 25 metropolitan areas.
GREENWOOD, Mississippi - The city of Greenwood has hired a consultant to evaluate AT&T's proposal to bring its U-Verse cable television service to town.
LOS ANGELES - WGN America is calling on witchcraft to help launch the cable channel in a new direction.
NEW YORK - The future of Aereo, an online service that provides over-the-air TV channels, hinges on a battle with broadcasters that goes before the U.S. Supreme Court next week.
NEW YORK - The Final Four's television viewership is down after its move to cable.
STATESVILLE, North Carolina - Authorities in Iredell County have arrested a man who they say promised to connect people to cable service for a one-time charge and with no monthly payment.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Prosecutors allege an 84-year-old Maplewood man fatally shot his son in a dispute about installing cable in the family home.
NEW YORK - Growing digital outlets are bringing "a sense of momentum" to the news business even as long-term problems continue to plague the industry, a journalism think tank said on Wednesday.