- NJ lawmakers visit site of immigration protest Updated: Dec-11-13 7:22 pm
- United Center to keep name for another 20 years Updated: Dec-11-13 7:09 pm
- MLB intends to ban plate collisions Updated: Dec-11-13 6:36 pm
- Providence gets 2015 NCAA men's hockey regional Updated: Dec-11-13 5:36 pm
- Red Wings' Jimmy Howard hurts knee in practice Updated: Dec-11-13 5:17 pm
- Senators' Cowen suspended 2 games Updated: Dec-11-13 4:48 pm
- Frozen Four to return to St. Paul for 2018 Updated: Dec-11-13 4:12 pm
- United Center to keep name for another 20 years Updated: Dec-11-13 2:58 pm
- Scheels Arena in Fargo to hosted 2015 regional Updated: Dec-11-13 2:39 pm
- Isles snap 10-game skid with 3-2 SO win vs Sharks Updated: Dec-11-13 2:38 am
- Bruins top Flames 2-1 as Iginla returns to Calgary Updated: Dec-11-13 2:30 am
- Oilers slip past Hurricanes 5-4 in OT Updated: Dec-11-13 1:53 am
- Sharp, Saad each net 2 as Blackhawks top Stars 6-2 Updated: Dec-11-13 1:35 am
- Vermette's 2 goals lead Coyotes past Avalanche 3-1 Updated: Dec-11-13 12:56 am
- Blues edge Jets 2-1 Updated: Dec-11-13 12:39 am
- Kings pound Canadiens 6-0 Updated: Dec-11-13 12:26 am
- Boyes, Thomas lead Panthers past Red Wings in SO Updated: Dec-11-13 12:05 am
- Sabres edge Senators in shootout 2-1 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:56 pm
- Ovechkin scores 4 goals, Caps beat Lightning in SO Updated: Dec-10-13 11:53 pm
- Unlikely scorer Clune leads Predators over Rangers Updated: Dec-10-13 11:45 pm
- Foligno gives Blue Jackets 5-4 win over Devils Updated: Dec-10-13 11:12 pm
- Rangers' Callahan out 4-6 weeks with knee sprain Updated: Dec-10-13 10:48 pm
- Flames honor former captain Jarome Iginla Updated: Dec-10-13 10:16 pm
- Yzerman to play in Winter Classic alumni game Updated: Dec-10-13 9:06 pm
- Bettman says players learning how to hit safely Updated: Dec-10-13 8:41 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - New Jersey's two U.S. senators are planning a 24-hour fast in solidarity with protesters in Washington, D.C. pushing for immigration law changes.
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Major League Baseball plans to eliminate home plate collisions, possibly as soon as next season but no later than by 2015.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Providence will host the East regional of the National Collegiate Athletic Association's men's hockey tournament again in 2015.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota will host more Frozen Fours.
FARGO, North Dakota - Scheels Arena in Fargo will be home to the western regional of the 2015 NCAA men's ice hockey tournament.
SAN JOSE, California - Kevin Poulin kept the struggling New York Islanders in the game long enough for their top line to give the team a much-needed win.
CALGARY, Alberta - Two goals in 98 seconds erased two bad periods of hockey by the Boston Bruins and made Jarome Iginla a winner in his return to Calgary.
DALLAS - Patrick Sharp is having a big season - and that's just counting his stats against the Stars.
DENVER - Antoine Vermette made his 700th game special.
MONTREAL - Rookie Martin Jones is already making Los Angeles Kings' history.
SUNRISE, Florida - Brad Boyes' return to the lineup proved timely for the Florida Panthers.
BUFFALO, New York - Zemgus Girgensons scored the tying goal in the second period and added a score in the 10th round of a shootout to lift the Buffalo Sabres to a 2-1 victory over the Ottawa Senators on Tuesday night.
WASHINGTON - Alex Ovechkin took aim with little resistance, and the Washington Capitals staged an improbable comeback.
NEW YORK - The Nashville Predators snapped out of their funk with a solid win at Madison Square Garden. The host New York Rangers might ask the visitors how they did it before they head back to Tennessee.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Martin Brodeur thought the puck might have been kicked in. Columbus coach Todd Richards preferred to call it good fortune.
CALGARY, Alberta - Jarome Iginla received an extended standing ovation before the opening faceoff of his first game back in Calgary since his trade last season.
PEBBLE BEACH, California - NHL commissioner Gary Bettman says he believes players are learning how to hit and check without violating the league's new safety rules.