- Opelousas teen collects donations to feed families Updated: Nov-26-15 4:56 pm
OPELOUSAS, Louisiana - About 175 families will be fed this holiday season thanks to one teenager's determination.
- Anonymous donor gives University of SC nearly $4 million Updated: Nov-25-15 9:05 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - An anonymous donor has given the University of South Carolina nearly $4 million for scholarship and educational programs.
- Recent editorials published in Nebraska newspapers Updated: Nov-23-15 9:01 am
Omaha World-Herald. Nov. 20, 2015
- Montana Editorial Roundup Updated: Nov-18-15 6:24 pm
Great Falls Tribune, Nov. 13, on the Keystone XL Pipeline:
- Ethics agency says club dues can't be paid with donations Updated: Nov-18-15 6:15 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The State Ethics Commission cautions that club membership dues are not a legitimate campaign expense.
- State, Natl Guard say be careful with charitable donations Updated: Nov-08-15 12:41 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire National Guard has teamed up with the state attorney general's office to offer guidelines for people who want to make donations to military charities.
- Students in Utah call for transparency in Koch brother gifts Updated: Nov-05-15 7:56 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A group of students at Utah State University are calling for the institution to release information about money donated by the billionaire Koch brothers.
- Donations coming in for new North Dakota governor's mansion Updated: Oct-31-15 3:48 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A group says dozens of people from across the state are donating money that will go toward the construction of a new $5 million home for North Dakota's first family.
- Nonprofits becoming more comfortable accepting pot donations Updated: Oct-29-15 2:43 pm
DENVER - One marijuana business hosts an annual golf tournament in Denver to raise money for multiple sclerosis research. Another Colorado pot company donates to a gay-rights advocacy group and is a sponsor of an AIDS walk.