- Alison Lee, Xi Yu Lin share lead in LPGA Malaysia Updated: Oct-08-15 2:51 pm
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Alison Lee shot a 6-under 65 on Thursday for a share of the first-round lead with China's Xi Yu Lin in the LPGA Malaysia, the 20-year-old American's first event since her emotional Solheim Cup debut.
- Shirley, Greenlief reach US Women's Mid-Amateur final Updated: Oct-07-15 8:43 pm
CHOUDRANT, Louisiana - Defending champion Margaret Shirley reached the U.S Women's Mid-Amateur final for the record third straight year, winning twice Wednesday at Squire Creek to set up a match against Lauren Greenlief.
- LPGA Volvik Championship set for May in Ann Arbor Updated: Oct-07-15 5:00 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - The LPGA Tour has added an event in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Scott has busy finish to year, and maybe an early start Updated: Oct-06-15 5:18 am
INCHEON, South Korea - With three months left in the year, Adam Scott is just getting warmed up.
- Karen Garcia wins US Senior Women's Amateur Updated: Oct-01-15 5:51 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Karen Garcia rallied to win the U.S. Senior Women's Amateur on Thursday at Hillwood Country Club, taking the final two holes for a 1-up victory over Pamela Kuong.
- PGA of America CEO says golf must concentrate on diversity Updated: Sep-30-15 5:34 pm
NEW YORK - The chief executive officer of the PGA of America says golf must concentrate on diversity to compete for fans.
- Senior Players Championship comes to Maryland in 2017 Updated: Sep-29-15 12:10 pm
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - The 2017 Senior Players Championship will be held at Caves Valley Golf Club in Maryland.
- Jackie Stoelting wins Symetra Tour event Updated: Sep-27-15 9:03 pm
EL DORADO, Arkansas - Jackie Stoelting won the El Dorado Shootout on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 2-under 20 for a three-stroke victory.
- Solheim Cup joins list of dustups in international golf Updated: Sep-21-15 8:01 pm
U.S. captain Juli Inkster didn't want to see tattoos and red, white and blue face paint on her players at the Solheim Cup. She wanted them to view the competition in Germany over the weekend as a business trip, with none of the over-the-top displays of previous years.
- Pettersen apologizes for controversial call in Solheim Cup Updated: Sep-21-15 8:01 am
ST. LEON-ROT, Germany - Suzann Pettersen has apologized for making the controversial call that left U.S. players fuming before their comeback victory in the Solheim Cup.
- Europeans defend controversial call in Solheim Cup defeat Updated: Sep-20-15 5:21 pm
ST. LEON-ROT, Germany - Despite making the call that ultimately proved the turning point for the Americans' memorable victory in the Solheim Cup, Suzann Pettersen feels she did the right thing.
- Europe takes 10-6 lead over US in controversial fashion Updated: Sep-20-15 6:58 am
ST. LEON-ROT, Germany - Charley Hull and Suzann Pettersen beat Alison Lee and Brittany Lincicome 2 up in controversial fashion at the Solheim Cup to give Europe a 10-6 lead over the United States going into Sunday's singles matches.
- US, Europe vie for underdog status ahead of Solheim Cup Updated: Sep-17-15 10:23 am
Going into the Solheim Cup, both teams seem to be fighting for the status of underdog.
- Ko wins Evian Championship to become youngest major champion Updated: Sep-13-15 12:51 pm
EVIAN-LES-BAINS, France - With two holes left to play in her bid to become the youngest LPGA major champion at the Evian Championship, Lydia Ko stayed as relaxed and composed as a seasoned veteran. The South Korean-born New Zealander birdied both on the shores of Lake Geneva to reach a new landmark in her short but already storied career.
- How a tennis Grand Slam compares to other rare sports feats Updated: Sep-09-15 3:50 pm
LONDON - Two more wins.