- Lydia Ko wins first title as professional Updated: Dec-08-13 1:29 pm
- Pornanong Phatlum wins Dubai Ladies Masters Updated: Dec-07-13 1:47 pm
- Jaye Marie Green leads LPGA Tour Q-school Updated: Dec-04-13 5:42 pm
- LPGA's Koreans make statement with golf, English Updated: Nov-26-13 3:09 pm
- Feng ends her season with a (cannon) bang Updated: Nov-25-13 3:36 am
- Kisner leads by 2 at Pebble Beach Invitational Updated: Nov-23-13 9:14 pm
- LPGA Tour adds 4 tournaments to 2014 schedule Updated: Nov-22-13 2:06 pm
- Lexi Thompson leads Lorena Ochoa Invitational Updated: Nov-16-13 8:03 pm
- Stacy Lewis leads LPGA Tour team to championship Updated: Nov-12-13 8:45 pm
- Weekend Sports In Brief Updated: Nov-11-13 7:01 am
- Rinker leads Legends Tour Open Updated: Nov-09-13 8:11 pm
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Lydia Ko rallied to win her first title as a professional.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Thailand's Pornanong Phatlum rallied to win the Dubai Ladies Masters on Saturday, hitting a 54-degree wedge to 2 feet on the par-5 final hole for a birdie and a one-stroke victory over American Stacy Lewis.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Jaye Marie Green shot a course-record 10-under 62 on Wednesday to take the first-round lead in the LPGA Tour's qualifying tournament.
NAPLES, Florida - This kind of conversation was rare five years ago on the LPGA Tour. For starters, it involved Vin Scully.
NAPLES, Florida - Shanshan Feng of China set a goal to win twice on the LPGA Tour in one season, which she accomplished in her final four starts of the year.
PEBBLE BEACH, California - Kevin Kisner shot a bogey-free 64 at Spyglass Hill and rallied for a two-shot lead over Jason Kokrak after three rounds of the Pebble Beach Invitational on Saturday.
NAPLES, Florida - The LPGA Tour continued its turnaround Friday by announcing a 2014 schedule that adds four new tournaments, doesn't have any breaks longer than two weeks off and offers average prize money of $1.75 million.
GUADALAJARA, Mexico - Lexi Thompson moved into position for her second victory in her last four starts, taking the third-round lead Saturday in the Lorena Ochoa Invitational.
HENDERSON, Nevada - Stacy Lewis shot 7-under 65 to lead the LPGA Tour team to the championship of the 3Tour Challenge on Tuesday.
PALM HARBOR, Florida - Laurie Rinker had two back-nine eagles and finished with a 6-under 67 on Saturday to take a three-stroke lead after the first round of the Legends Tour Open.