- Park wins Women's British Open, captures 4th different major Updated: Aug-02-15 1:26 pm
TURNBERRY, Scotland - Top-ranked Inbee Park won the Women's British Open after coming from three shots behind fellow South Korean Jin-Young Ko in the final round Sunday, becoming the seventh female player to win four different majors.
- Hawaii's Galdiano wins Canadian Women's Amateur Updated: Jul-31-15 8:33 pm
SASKATOON, Saskatchewan - Mariel Galdiano won the Canadian Women's Amateur on Friday, closing with a 3-under 69 for a one-stroke victory over fellow American Bethany Wu.
- Palmer cancels Champions Tour appearance to rest up Updated: Jul-31-15 2:05 pm
BLAINE, Minnesota - Arnold Palmer has canceled his appearance at this week's Champions Tour 3M Championship.
- Park unhappy with qualifying criteria for Olympic golf Updated: Jul-29-15 10:18 am
TURNBERRY, Scotland - Inbee Park, the top-ranked player in women's golf, has criticized the qualifying criteria for next year's Olympic tournament, saying it will rule out too many of the world's top stars.
- Michelle Wie limps into her next major Updated: Jul-28-15 7:20 pm
Michelle Wie has quite the entourage these days.
- Golf's youth movement means 30 is the new 20 Updated: Jul-28-15 7:08 pm
The criteria fits for the label as the best player to have never won a major.
- Lexi Thompson rallies to win Meijer LPGA Classic in Michigan Updated: Jul-26-15 5:39 pm
BELMONT, Michigan - Lexi Thompson made sure she didn't beat herself - and ended up defeating everyone else.
- Australia's Rebecca Artis wins Ladies Scottish Open Updated: Jul-26-15 4:17 pm
TROON, Scotland - Australia's Rebecca Artis rallied to win the Ladies Scottish Open, shooting a 6-under 66 on Sunday in windy and rainy conditions for a two-stroke victory over Norway's Suzann Pettersen.
- Allenby withdraws from Canadian Open after split with caddie Updated: Jul-24-15 11:23 am
OAKVILLE, Ontario - Robert Allenby has withdrawn from the Canadian Open after splitting with his caddie in the middle of the first round, with a fan carrying his bag the rest of the way.
- Chinese LPGA Tour event will not be played this year Updated: Jul-23-15 4:52 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - The Reignwood Pine Valley LPGA Classic will not be played this year, leaving China with one tour event this season.
- Former LPGA pro to give girls lesson on golf swing Updated: Jul-23-15 5:42 am
BELMONT, Michigan - Young female golfers will receive a lesson on the sport from a former pro during the Meijer LPGA Classic in western Michigan.
- Brookline is back for US Open, LA North gets 1st shot Updated: Jul-22-15 6:14 am
The Country Club is getting its first U.S. Open in three decades, and Los Angeles Country Club is set to host its first major championship.
- Anne Park wins her first Symetra Tour title Updated: Jul-19-15 6:14 pm
ROCHESTER, New York - Anne Park won the inaugural Toyota Danielle Downey Classic on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, holding off former Solheim Cup player Vicky Hurst.
- Woman cited for setting off fireworks during golf tournament Updated: Jul-14-15 8:47 pm
SILVIS, Illinois - Authorities in western Illinois say a Rock Island woman will be cited for setting off fireworks during the final hours of the John Deere Classic.
- O'Meara, Davies part of class inducted into Hall Updated: Jul-13-15 5:10 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Laura Davies was inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame on Monday, even though she wasn't around to enjoy all of it.
- South Korea's In Gee Chun wins US Women's Open Updated: Jul-12-15 9:06 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - In Gee Chun's modest goal for her first U.S. Women's Open was to enjoy every new experience.
- Chella Choi posts 9-hole record 29 at US Women's Open Updated: Jul-11-15 4:35 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Chella Choi's favorite color is orange, yet it was the red numbers the South Korean posted Saturday at the U.S. Women's Open that was drawing all the attention.
- Laura Davies is out to add to Hall of Fame career Updated: Jul-10-15 9:53 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Laura Davies is being inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame next week. That doesn't mean her career is coming to an end any time soon.
- Wie ready for title defense at US Women's Open Updated: Jul-08-15 4:59 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Michelle Wie breaks into a huge smile any time she recounts her first major victory.
- PGA Grand Slam to move from Trump Course in Los Angeles Updated: Jul-07-15 5:23 pm
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - The PGA of America is moving its Grand Slam of Golf from Donald Trump's course in Los Angeles, the first significant fallout for golf from the Republican presidential candidate's comments on Mexican immigrants.
- Caddie kicked out for taking photo of USGA notes Updated: Jul-07-15 1:09 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - The USGA says the caddie for Sei Young Kim was removed from the U.S. Women's Open for taking photos of internal notes on the course setup.