- Park wins 1st of year in duel over Pettersen Updated: Mar-09-14 2:23 pm
- Henley hoping to ride momentum off Honda win Updated: Mar-04-14 7:37 pm
- Creamer's 75-foot putt seals HSBC Champions win Updated: Mar-02-14 5:59 am
- Former No. 1 Tseng hoping to recapture top form Updated: Feb-28-14 1:09 am
- Match Play future up in the air Updated: Feb-25-14 4:22 pm
- Canada's Alena Sharp wins Symetra Tour opener Updated: Feb-23-14 8:56 pm
- 17-year-old amateur Minjee Lee wins Victorian Open Updated: Feb-23-14 4:51 pm
- Sweden's Anna Nordqvist wins LPGA Thailand Updated: Feb-23-14 2:40 pm
- Anna Nordqvist leads LPGA Thailand Updated: Feb-20-14 11:46 am
- Webb wins Women's Australian Open for 5th time Updated: Feb-16-14 3:05 am
- Cheyenne Woods wins Australian Ladies Masters Updated: Feb-09-14 4:39 pm
- Pinehurst continues prep for US Open doubleheader Updated: Feb-08-14 5:57 pm
- Cheyenne Woods leads Ladies Australian Masters Updated: Feb-08-14 3:09 am
HAIKOU, China - Inbee Park captured her first win of the year in a battle between No. 1 and No. 2 in women's golf at the World Ladies Championship.
DORAL, Florida - Honda Classic winner Russell Henley can only hope the next 14 months are better than the 14 months that followed his first PGA Tour victory.
SINGAPORE - Paula Creamer sank a 75-foot eagle putt on the second playoff hole against Azahara Munoz to win the HSBC Women's Champions on Sunday for her first LPGA title since the 2010 U.S. Women's Open.
SINGAPORE - Yani Tseng, the former top-ranked women's golfer, is hoping she can follow Rory McIlroy's example and put a disastrous 2013 season behind her to recapture the form that saw her reach the top of the game.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - During a 7½-minute chat with reporters on the Match Play Championship future, PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem used the word "change" only once when he said, "I wouldn't assume we're going to change at this point." On two occasions he said, "I wouldn't rule out anything."
MESA, Arizona - LPGA Tour player Alena Sharp won the Symetra Tour's season-opening Visit Mesa Gateway Classic on Sunday, beating Marissa Steen by two strokes.
MELBOURNE, Australia - Seventeen-year-old amateur Minjee Lee won the Victorian Open by six strokes Sunday for her first victory in a professional event.
CHONBURI, Thailand - Anna Nordqvist won the LPGA Thailand on Sunday to end a five-year victory drought, holding off top-ranked Inbee Park at Siam County Club.
PATTAYA, Thailand - Nordqvist, the 26-year-old Swede who won both of her LPGA Tour titles in 2009, shot a 6-under 66 on Siam Country Club's Pattaya Old Course. She eagled No. 15 after making two straight bogeys.
MELBOURNE, Australia - Karrie Webb won the Women's Australian Open for the fifth time Sunday, shooting a 4-under 68 in the final round to beat Chella Choi by one stroke.
GOLD COAST, Australia - Cheyenne Woods won the Australian Ladies Masters on Sunday for her first major professional tour victory, holding off 17-year-old Australian amateur Minjee Lee by two strokes.
PINEHURST, North Carolina - Pinehurst's No. 2 course will be set up the same way for both U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open this year.
GOLD COAST, Australia - American Cheyenne Woods will take a one-stroke lead into the final round of the Australian Ladies' Masters after shooting a 2-under 71 on Saturday to stay on track for her first professional victory.