- Wie finally wins an LPGA event at home Updated: Apr-20-14 5:17 pm
- Youngest winner on Japan women's tour at age 15 Updated: Apr-20-14 3:56 am
- Wie shoots 67, wins LPGA LOTTE Championship Updated: Apr-20-14 1:06 am
- Stanford takes 1-shot lead over Wie at LPGA LOTTE Updated: Apr-17-14 11:59 pm
- Ryu takes early lead in LPGA LOTTE tournament Updated: Apr-17-14 1:15 am
- Clemson freshman Ramsey to turn pro Updated: Apr-15-14 8:20 pm
- Koch to lead Europe in Solheim Cup Updated: Apr-11-14 6:35 am
- Payne leaves no doubt who calls shots at Augusta Updated: Apr-09-14 6:52 pm
- A Sunday for the ages at Augusta National Updated: Apr-06-14 4:19 pm
- LPGA Tour boss 'disappointed' with Golf Digest Updated: Apr-05-14 12:06 am
- Minjee Lee tops Kraft Nabisco amateurs Updated: Apr-04-14 10:15 pm
- Lots of rentals for lots of money at US Opens Updated: Apr-01-14 3:37 pm
- Ailing Suzann Pettersen out of Kraft Nabisco Updated: Apr-01-14 1:52 pm
- Karrie Webb is older, wiser and still winning Updated: Apr-01-14 11:00 am
- Kendall Dye wins first Symetra Tour title Updated: Mar-31-14 10:03 pm
- Laura Diaz makes 2nd ace in 2 days at Kia Updated: Mar-30-14 7:30 pm
- Blue Bay LPGA set for October in China Updated: Mar-26-14 7:26 pm
- 2014 Summer Sports Schedule Updated: Mar-26-14 9:56 am
- Report: R&A asks members to allow women to join Updated: Mar-26-14 8:14 am
- A closed shop for the Hall of Fame Updated: Mar-25-14 4:17 pm
KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Michelle Wie began the week reminiscing about the first time she played on the LPGA Tour.
TOKYO - Japanese 15-year-old Minami Katsu became the youngest winner in the history of the Japan LPGA tour by shooting a 4-under 68 on Sunday to take out the Vantelin Ladies Open.
KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Michelle Wie rallied from four strokes back entering the day to shoot a 5-under 67 on Saturday and win the LPGA LOTTE Championship.
KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Angela Stanford shot an 8-under 64 on a wind-swept course to take a one-stroke lead after the second round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship on Thursday.
KAPOLEI, Hawaii - South Korea's Se Ri Pak, Hyo Joo Kim and So Yeon Ryu each shot a 4-under 68 on Wednesday for a three-way tie atop the leaderboard after a breezy first round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson freshman golfer Ashlan Ramsey is turning pro after the school year.
FRANKFURT, Germany - Carin Koch has been appointed captain of the European Solheim Cup team that will face the United States in Germany next year.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Eighty years after it was founded, dozens of questions remain about the murky inner workings of the Augusta National Golf Club.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The biggest thrill of his life was making a 20-foot putt across the 18th green at Augusta National, and moments later he was wearing a green jacket.
RANCHO MIRAGE, California - LPGA Tour Commissioner Mike Whan weighed in Friday on Golf Digest's provocative cover featuring Paulina Gretzky.
RANCHO MIRAGE, California - Minjee Lee topped the 10 amateurs in the field Friday in the Kraft Nabisco Championship, shooting a 4-under 68 to move into a tie for 19th at 1 under.
PINEHURST, North Carolina - Golf fans have lots of options for renting a home during the back-to-back U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open in Pinehurst, but in some cases, they will need lots of money.
RANCHO MIRAGE, California - Second-ranked Suzann Pettersen withdrew from the Kraft Nabisco Championship on Tuesday because of an aggravated disk in her back.
The good news for Karrie Webb is that her name doesn't start with a number.
LONGWOOD, Florida - Kendall Dye won the rain-delayed IOA Golf Classic on Monday for her first Symetra Tour title, matching the course record with a 6-under 65 for a three-stroke victory.
CARLSBAD, California - Laura Diaz had a hole-in-one for the second straight day in the Kia Classic to become the second player in LPGA Tour history to make two aces in a tournament.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - The LPGA Tour, China Golf Association and International Management Group announced Wednesday that the Blue Bay LPGA will be played in October on China's Hainan Island.
Sunday, June 1=
LONDON - The Royal & Ancient looks set to allow women to join one of the world's most influential golf clubs.
ORLANDO, Florida - No one should have been more thrilled than Vijay Singh to hear about the voting changes for the World Golf Hall of Fame.