- Southern Oregon wines' gaining clout, could bring tourists Updated: Feb-07-16 2:05 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - The winsome wines of southern Oregon are gathering acclaim far beyond the Cascades and Siskiyous.
- NY Gov. Cuomo: Extend tax credits to wineries, cider makers Updated: Jan-18-16 7:02 am
ALBANY, New York - New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo wants to extend a tax credit to small wineries, distilleries and alcoholic cider makers to encourage an industry that he says helps promote the entire state.
- Umpqua Valley is recognized as top wine destination Updated: Jan-14-16 4:30 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - Local wine grape growers and wine makers are proud of the attention Umpqua Valley wineries have been receiving recently. Wine Enthusiast Magazine named Southern Oregon one of the "10 Best Wine Travel Destinations of 2016" and local wineries won 28 medals in the 2016 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
- Variety, lodging will make winery unique Updated: Jan-14-16 5:02 am
WICKLIFFE, Indiana - A new winery nestled among the cabins near Patoka Lake is looking to uncork something unconventional for a soft opening in late May.
- Commission recommends easing restrictions on Alabama brewers Updated: Jan-13-16 1:48 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A state commission tasked with examining Alabama's liquor laws is recommending lawmakers ease sales restrictions on breweries, distilleries and wineries.
- Ch-ch-cheers! Finger Lakes ice wine harvest late this winter Updated: Jan-13-16 1:17 am
BRANCHPORT, New York - Winter finally came down hard on New York's Finger Lakes this month with single-digit temperatures at dawn and fresh snow blowing over the rolling vineyards.