- More California winemakers using less water to grow grapes Updated: Oct-03-15 11:13 am
RUTHERFORD, California - The grape vines that grower Frank Leeds tends in Napa Valley stand among the unheralded heroes of California's drought, producing decade after decade of respected Cabernets and other wines without a drop of added water.
- Winery no longer pressed for time with new harvester Updated: Sep-30-15 5:01 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Oliver Winery's newest addition to the staff serves as a gleaming testament to the brand's longevity and a sticky monster of a machine that has helped tear through this year's harvest. Marking the transition from hand-picking, Oliver Winery's newest harvester shows how far the vineyard has come.
- Maine Winery Guild kicks off 4th Open Winery Day Updated: Sep-19-15 8:22 am
GOULDSBORO, Maine - Maine's wineries are opening their doors to invite the public to experience the joys of fermented fruit.
- Putin, Berlusconi in Ukraine probe for drinking Crimea wine Updated: Sep-18-15 10:11 am
MOSCOW - Ukrainian prosecutors are preparing charges against the director of a winery in Russian-occupied Crimea for allegedly uncorking a 240-year-old bottle for Russian President Vladimir Putin and former Italian premier Silvio Berlusconi.
- Southwest Michigan county gets funds to clean up old winery Updated: Sep-09-15 3:09 am
PAW PAW, Michigan - Van Buren County in southwestern Michigan is getting state funding to clean up a former winery for use as a brewery's new location.