- Williamsburg Winery honored with Governor's Cup Updated: Feb-28-14 6:34 am
- Minn. wineries promoting California-style tours Updated: Feb-22-14 7:28 pm
- Pennsylvania may uncork distillery delivery rules Updated: Feb-20-14 12:37 pm
- Newcomer vintners shaking up Chilean wine scene Updated: Feb-18-14 12:06 am
- Washington wine featured at White House dinner Updated: Feb-11-14 1:34 pm
- Wis. Senate to consider minors in wineries Updated: Feb-10-14 5:07 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Williamsburg Winery is being honored for one of its wines.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota wineries have begun teaming up with hotels and restaurants to promote California-style tours, saying the industry is finally established enough to create a larger tourist destination.
PITTSBURGH - Pennsylvania's small distilleries, four of which operate in the Pittsburgh area, could soon be shipping directly to at-home customers thanks to a rule change being considered by the state.
MAULE VALLEY, Chile - Sven Bruchfeld doesn't mind if you don't like his wine, as long as some people love it.
WALLA WALLA, Washington - A wine from Walla Walla - Chester-Kidder red blend 2009 - was on the menu along with wines from California and Virginia for the White House state dinner for French President Francois Hollande.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Senate is set to pass a bill that would allow minors to enter wineries alone if they plan to take a tour.