- Mexico national team coach allegedly hits TV journalist Updated: Jul-27-15 10:09 pm
MEXICO CITY - The coach of Mexico's national soccer team is known for his histrionic displays of emotion during games.
- Central Arkansas-Houston Baptist football on TV Oct. 10 Updated: Jul-27-15 8:06 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - Central Arkansas will appear on TV this season under a deal the Southland Conference has reached with the Sinclair Networks Group.
- Hulk Hogan takes to Twitter after WWE cuts ties Updated: Jul-27-15 6:33 pm
NEW YORK - Hulk Hogan is taking to Twitter in the aftermath of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. cutting ties with him amid a report that the wrestling star used racial slurs in a conversation captured on a sex tape.
- PBS special 'The Bomb' seeks to tell story of atomic weapons Updated: Jul-27-15 6:19 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The creation of the atomic bomb in a New Mexico secret city and newly restored and declassified footage will be featured in a new PBS special released as the 70th anniversary of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki approaches.
- Feds: 'Wicked Tuna' TV fisherman claimed to be disabled Updated: Jul-27-15 4:52 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A Massachusetts man seen manning big fishing rods and harpooning huge fish on the reality show "Wicked Tuna" collected government benefits while claiming to be disabled and unable to work, federal prosecutors said.
- Trial set for man who threw banana peel at Dave Chappelle Updated: Jul-27-15 4:35 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The man accused of throwing a banana peel at comedian Dave Chappelle during a New Mexico performance is headed to court.
- IOC awards Olympic broadcast rights to Qatar's beIN Media Updated: Jul-27-15 6:47 am
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - The International Olympic Committee has awarded broadcast rights in the Middle East and North Africa from 2018-2024 to Qatar's beIN Media Group.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of Whitney Houston, has died Updated: Jul-27-15 1:06 am
DULUTH, Georgia - The brief, chaotic life of Bobbi Kristina Brown was never really her own.
- Comedy Central's 'Key & Peele' will end after current season Updated: Jul-26-15 4:19 pm
LOS ANGELES - Comedy Central's irreverent sketch comedy series "Key & Peele" will come to an end after this season, the network confirmed Sunday.
- Oh, my! Dick Enberg feted in Cooperstown with writer Gage Updated: Jul-25-15 8:33 pm
COOPERSTOWN, New York - The Ford C. Frick Award for broadcasters was presented on Saturday to Dick Enberg and Tom Gage received the J.G. Taylor Spink Award for writers in a ceremony at Doubleday Field.
- VidCon a chance for fans to see online video stars in person Updated: Jul-25-15 6:04 pm
ANAHEIM, California - A swarm of spontaneous selfie sessions has commenced in the lobby of the Anaheim Convention Center as hundreds of fans have gathered for impromptu interaction with folks they watch online. There are no personal bodyguards or VIP areas. It's simply a sea of human energy.
- YouTube stars find acceptance online, in person at VidCon Updated: Jul-25-15 6:04 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Ingrid Nilsen has been brought to tears.
- The Latest: Conte says facing Spain 'very stimulating' Updated: Jul-25-15 5:51 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia - The latest on Saturday's 2018 World Cup qualifying draw (times are local):
- Olympic champion Shawn Johnson gets engaged at Wrigley Field Updated: Jul-24-15 9:34 pm
CHICAGO - Olympic champion gymnast Shawn Johnson threw out a ceremonial first ball at Wrigley Field - and wound up with quite a catch.
- Boyfriend charged in death of former reality TV lawyer Updated: Jul-24-15 8:58 pm
REDONDO BEACH, California - A California man was charged with murder Friday in the stabbing death of his girlfriend, whose life as a lawyer was depicted on a short-lived reality television show.
- Former NFL running back Thomas Jones scoring roles as actor Updated: Jul-24-15 5:05 pm
NEW YORK - Thomas Jones would wake up, crack open a few beers and wonder what was next.
- Ruby Rose breaks out on Netflix's 'Orange is the New Black' Updated: Jul-24-15 2:37 pm
NEW YORK - American audiences were introduced to Australian actress Ruby Rose on the third season of the Netflix series "Orange is the New Black," and she's quickly become a breakout star.
- 'Sharknado 3' has the sharks, but not ratings of last year Updated: Jul-23-15 8:34 pm
LOS ANGELES - Fearsome sharks rained down once more in the latest "Sharknado" TV movie, but they didn't create the ratings deluge of last year's installment.
- Fox planning World Cup studio in Moscow's Red Square Updated: Jul-23-15 5:54 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia - David Neal looks ahead to the World Cup in less than three years and envisions Fox broadcasting from its own studio in the middle of Moscow's Red Square.
- Judge won't intervene in Kelly Rutherford's custody dispute Updated: Jul-23-15 4:08 pm
LOS ANGELES - A Los Angeles judge ruled Thursday that he does not have the authority to make new custody orders in Kelly Rutherford's international custody battle because the actress now lives in New York.
- Stop-motion animation used to educate kids about butterflies Updated: Jul-23-15 2:43 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - When Elise Pike was younger, she and her neighbor made stop-motion animation projects on winter days when it was too cold to go outside.
- EU opens antitrust case against 6 major US movie studios Updated: Jul-23-15 11:33 am
BRUSSELS - The European Union on Thursday launched an antitrust case against six major U.S. movie studios and British satellite broadcaster Sky UK, in a move that could profoundly shake up the highly lucrative pay-television market in Europe.
- Tim Allen to serve as grand marshal for Thanksgiving parade Updated: Jul-23-15 7:40 am
DETROIT - Actor Tim Allen will serve as grand marshal for this year's Thanksgiving Day parade in Detroit.
- Palestinian-funded TV channel for Israeli Arabs challenged Updated: Jul-23-15 3:50 am
RAMALLAH, West Bank - Now broadcasting live from a West Bank parking lot, a new Palestinian-funded satellite television channel for Israel's Arab citizens already found its studio closed before it could even fill its airtime.
- Powers behind 'Power' lobby Hill lawmakers for support Updated: Jul-22-15 9:01 pm
WASHINGTON - "Power" star Omari Hardwick and the creator of the popular Starz series lobbied lawmakers Wednesday for greater support for cable programs that appeal to minority audiences.