- NBC's Morales moves West to 'Access Hollywood' Updated: May-04-16 8:31 pm
NEW YORK - NBC "Today" show anchor Natalie Morales is moving West to become host of the entertainment show "Access Hollywood," but will keep a role on the morning program.
- The Latest: Sen. McConnell calls on Trump to unite party Updated: May-04-16 8:06 pm
WASHINGTON - The Latest on the 2016 presidential campaign (all times EDT):
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian latest names to visit Havana Updated: May-04-16 7:58 pm
HAVANA - Rap superstar Kanye West, his wife Kim Kardashian and members of her reality-show-star family are the latest celebrities to visit Havana.
- Seth MacFarlane to produce, star in Fox TV sci-fi series Updated: May-04-16 7:19 pm
LOS ANGELES - Seth MacFarlane is going to star in and produce a sci-fi TV series set 300 years in the future.
- Hulu to sell Internet TV package with live programming Updated: May-04-16 4:37 pm
NEW YORK - Hulu is expanding its Internet TV programming with a subscription service offering a mix of live cable and broadcast options that will include news and sports.
- Story about affair takes Fox News correspondent off air Updated: May-04-16 3:01 pm
NEW YORK - Fox News Channel's chief White House correspondent, Ed Henry, is "taking some time off" following publication of a magazine story alleging an affair with a Las Vegas woman, the network said Wednesday.
- Abby Wambach to join ESPN as analyst and contributor Updated: May-04-16 1:15 pm
Retired U.S. soccer star Abby Wambach is joining ESPN as an analyst and a contributor.
- Meet the next sport of the modern age: Drone racing Updated: May-04-16 11:47 am
HAWTHORNE, California - Decked out in high-tech goggles, pilot Steve Zoumas dives low and sees the final gate zooming toward him: a 20-foot-tall metal-framed box ringed with neon. Boom! His sight goes black. The crowd lets out a collective "Whoa!" as pieces of his aircraft, which has just smashed into a concrete barrier, go flying.
- Craig Ferguson to host NBC's Red Nose Day charity telecast Updated: May-04-16 8:05 am
LOS ANGELES - Craig Ferguson will host NBC's second Red Nose Day telecast for children in need.
- Comedian Patton Oswalt remembers wife in touching essay Updated: May-04-16 7:38 am
NEW YORK - Comedian Patton Oswalt has authored a touching essay nearly two weeks after the unexpected death of his wife, crime writer Michelle McNamara.
- TV series focusing on drug lord 'El Chapo' in development Updated: May-03-16 8:03 pm
LOS ANGELES - The History Channel says it's developing a drama series focusing on the drug lord known as "El Chapo."
- Drugs possible in death of woman on 'Catfish' reality show Updated: May-03-16 5:52 pm
HOOVER, Alabama - Drug use may have factored into the death of a woman who appeared on MTV's reality show "Catfish," police in Alabama said Tuesday.
- Study: 'Biggest Loser' contestants have slower metabolisms Updated: May-03-16 5:35 pm
CHICAGO - A new study has found that many competitors on NBC's "The Biggest Loser" leave the show with a slower metabolism, making it more difficult to keep off the pounds.
- Bangladesh blogger seeks US help as threats escalate Updated: May-03-16 5:25 pm
WASHINGTON - When Bangladeshi blogger and social activist Ashif Entaz Rabi hosted a TV talk show about a slaying of a publisher by Islamic extremists, he faced a torrent of threatening phone calls. He says young men with earpieces started loitering outside his workplace, and a militant website urged followers to "send this Ashif to Allah."
- Nielsen's top programs for April 25-May 1 Updated: May-03-16 5:02 pm
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for April 25-May 1. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
- TV's 'Big Bang' wins in a comedy landslide Updated: May-03-16 4:42 pm
NEW YORK - "The Big Bang Theory" was the comedy winner in television last week - by a landslide.
- Wilmore says his 'tone didn't fit room' in DC performance Updated: May-03-16 4:32 pm
NEW YORK - Comic Larry Wilmore says his "tone didn't fit the room" at his much talked-about White House Correspondents Association speech but believes his use of a provocative term to address President Barack Obama may open an important dialogue for the country.
- 'Blues Brothers' cartoon show tuning up for a television gig Updated: May-03-16 3:08 pm
NEW YORK - "The Blues Brothers" could be coming to TV as a prime-time animated comedy series.
- David Attenborough at 90: still an eager student of nature Updated: May-03-16 2:07 pm
LOS ANGELES - David Attenborough, who turns 90 on Sunday, isn't resting on his laurels or any other element of the natural world he's explored so fully.
- NBC and Golf Channel facing a busy summer of golf Updated: May-03-16 1:42 pm
The summer schedule for NBC and Golf Channel is not finalized, though this much is clear: There won't be another summer like this one from the number of big events to two premier tournaments that the networks have never broadcast.
- Raptors ratings still struggling to compete with NHL, Jays Updated: May-03-16 1:42 pm
TORONTO - Despite getting more attention from Canadian TV viewers, the Toronto Raptors are still struggling to compete with hockey and baseball.
- As 'The Good Wife' nears goodbye, its co-creators look back Updated: May-03-16 12:25 pm
NEW YORK - As "The Good Wife" comes in for a landing after seven seasons, it finds its namesake heroine, Alicia Florrick, facing the same dilemma as when it began: defending her husband, now the governor of Illinois, who is mired in a scandal that could send him back to prison.
- White House: Obama not offended by comedian's language Updated: May-02-16 11:30 pm
WASHINGTON - The White House said Monday that President Barack Obama wasn't offended by comedian Larry Wilmore's use of a racial slur at Saturday night's White House Correspondents' Association dinner.
- Judge: Ailing media mogul to testify in mental capacity case Updated: May-02-16 8:11 pm
LOS ANGELES - A judge ruled Monday that an ailing media mogul should give brief sworn testimony in a case involving his mental competency and who has the authority to make medical decisions for him.
- Reality TV star urges lawmakers to scrap bail bond proposal Updated: May-02-16 3:44 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The wife of Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman is urging Connecticut lawmakers to oppose Gov. Dannel P. Malloy's proposed changes to the state's bail bonds system.