- Buford man competes on 'American Ninja Warrior' reality show Updated: May-30-15 10:43 am
BUFORD, Georgia - Buford native Trent Jarrett has been watching "American Ninja Warrior" since he was 8 years old.
- Actress Kelly Rutherford can't yet bring children back to US Updated: May-29-15 4:41 pm
LOS ANGELES - A court order that granted actress Kelly Rutherford temporary custody of her children to allow her to bring them back to Los Angeles from Monaco was halted Thursday.
- Unscripted TV stripped bare by scripted drama 'UnREAL' Updated: May-29-15 10:07 am
NEW YORK - "UnREAL" might be TV's most fully realized reality series. Why shouldn't it be? It's scripted, then performed by professional actors.
- Biblical soap opera enjoying ungodly success in Brazil Updated: May-29-15 8:22 am
RIO DE JANEIRO - The actress agonizes on her deathbed, her hair and makeup impeccable, as the hunky male lead clutches her hand. Tears pour down his face while her eyelids flutter to a final close.
- ABC's latest 'Bachelor' Chris Soules splits from his fiancee Updated: May-28-15 9:16 pm
NEW YORK - Another couple from ABC's "The Bachelor" has broken up.
- Son of 'Barney' co-creator pleads no contest in shooting Updated: May-28-15 8:19 pm
LOS ANGELES - The son of a co-creator of the children's show "Barney and Friends" has pleaded no contest to shooting and wounding his Malibu neighbor.
- Michael King, innovative syndicator of 'Oprah,' dies at 67 Updated: May-28-15 7:34 pm
NEW YORK - Michael King, an innovative TV syndicator who helped make stars of Oprah Winfrey, Dr. Phil McGraw and Rachael Ray, has died.
- FIFA probe shines light on middle-man sports marketing firms Updated: May-28-15 4:56 pm
NEW YORK - The U.S. Justice Department's targeting of FIFA, soccer's global governing body, has put a spotlight on the powerful role that marketing firms play in the global sports arena.
- Producer aims for September in filming proposed miniseries Updated: May-28-15 4:27 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The executive producer behind a proposed miniseries set during the 1921 Tulsa Race Riot said she hopes to begin filming in September.
- Hulu pulls '19 Kids' after allegations against Josh Duggar Updated: May-28-15 4:11 pm
NEW YORK - Hulu has pulled the reality series "19 Kids and Counting" from its lineup, following reports of sexual misconduct allegations against one of the stars, Josh Duggar, stemming from when he was a juvenile.
- Debut of 'Daily Show With Trevor Noah' set for Sept. 28 Updated: May-28-15 4:08 pm
NEW YORK - Comedy Central says Sept. 28 will be opening night for Trevor Noah as the new host of "The Daily Show."
- 'Teen Mom 2' personality jailed on domestic violence charge Updated: May-28-15 3:29 pm
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - Police in Myrtle Beach have arrested one of the personalities from the reality TV show "Teen Mom 2" after investigators say she assaulted her former fiance.
- Lawyer: Tracy Morgan happy Wal-Mart crash lawsuit behind him Updated: May-28-15 2:57 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Actor-comedian Tracy Morgan was very emotional after settling his lawsuit against Wal-Mart over a highway crash that killed one man and left Morgan and two friends seriously injured.
- 'Outlander' finale: responsible violence in drama Updated: May-28-15 9:56 am
NEW YORK - Rape is dramatic. No wonder it's a tried-and-true device for TV drama.
- David Oyelowo creates a tortured soul in HBO's 'Nightingale' Updated: May-28-15 8:33 am
LOS ANGELES - HBO's "Nightingale" is a small film with an indelibly big performance by David Oyelowo, who plays an emotionally damaged man losing himself further after a spasm of off-camera violence.
- Businessman donates $20K to replace 'Scary Lucy' statue Updated: May-28-15 8:00 am
CELORON, New York - A Massachusetts businessman has donated $20,000 to replace an infamous statue of comedian Lucille Ball that's located in her western New York hometown.
- TNT has 7 percent rise in viewers from '14 conference finals Updated: May-27-15 9:02 pm
NEW YORK - Cleveland's four-game sweep of Atlanta in the Eastern Conference finals averaged 6.8 million viewers on TNT, a 7 percent increase from last season's coverage.
- Bar stabbing trial starts for sitcom actor Diamond Updated: May-27-15 8:35 pm
PORT WASHINGTON, Wisconsin - Dustin Diamond, the actor who portrayed Screech on the 1990s TV show "Saved by the Bell," went on trial Wednesday on charges that he stabbed a man during a confrontation at a bar, but the proceedings came to a screeching halt at the start after the prosecutor objected to a defense attorney's good luck message for his client.
- "Hard Knocks" coming to Houston Updated: May-27-15 3:43 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Texans will be the stars of this season of "Hard Knocks."
- 'Dancing,' 'Voice' on top as viewers got musical last week Updated: May-27-15 2:38 pm
NEW YORK - Music and dancing ruled on the airwaves last week, as "Dancing With the Stars" and "The Voice" tuned up to score five out of the 10 most-watched shows.
- Late-night TV vet Bill Maher forges ahead with hit formula Updated: May-27-15 2:38 pm
LOS ANGELES - Bill Maher strides into the weekly writers meeting for his HBO show and puts his feet up on the table. His team of scribes, many of whom he's worked with for 22 years, pepper him with ideas and information: the new Republican presidential candidates, the latest outlandish political moves, background on upcoming guests.
- Danielle Brooks heading to Broadway in 'The Color Purple' Updated: May-27-15 1:11 pm
NEW YORK - Actress Danielle Brooks is going from orange to purple - jumping from "Orange Is the New Black" on TV to a Broadway stage in the upcoming "The Color Purple" revival.
- CBS' Bob Schieffer is ready for retirement Updated: May-27-15 11:42 am
WASHINGTON - At 78, Bob Schieffer is entitled to reminisce about the "good old days" of reporting. He believes young people coming into the business can also learn from them.
- Southern Indiana woman to bring books, ring on PBS TV show Updated: May-27-15 6:20 am
SANTA CLAUS, Indiana - A woman from Santa Claus is bringing a collection of English novels and a diamond ring on the PBS television show "Antiques Roadshow" to see what they're worth.
- Historian, author of 'The Pacific' Hugh Ambrose dies at 48 Updated: May-27-15 2:35 am
HELENA, Montana - Hugh Ambrose, who wrote the World War II history "The Pacific" after years of researching for his father, the renowned historian Stephen Ambrose, has died at age 48.