- Bernie Sanders makes 'SNL' appearance with Larry David Updated: Feb-07-16 12:59 am
NEW YORK - Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders made a cameo appearance on "Saturday Night Live" three days before the New Hampshire primary, appearing in a skit with host Larry David, the comic who has done a dead-on impersonation of him.
- Directors Guild Awards offer a peek behind the camera Updated: Feb-06-16 10:59 pm
LOS ANGELES - While the annual Directors Guild of America Awards can herald the eventual Oscar winners in the best director and picture categories, Saturday's ceremony also offers a telling look at who's working behind the camera in Hollywood amid the industry's ongoing discussion about diversity.
- Ex-'Survivor' contestant charged with possessing child porn Updated: Feb-06-16 1:16 pm
CLARKSTON, Michigan - Michigan authorities have charged a former "Survivor" contestant with possessing child pornography and running Ponzi scheme.
- Dave Mirra, who broke barriers on a BMX bike, dies at 41 Updated: Feb-06-16 1:53 am
Dave Mirra did things few people could on a BMX bike, using a combination of natural ability, fearlessness and innovation to take the sport to places many never thought possible.
- Judge who presided over Martha Stewart's NY trial dies at 86 Updated: Feb-05-16 7:40 pm
NEW YORK - A federal judge who presided over Martha Stewart's criminal trial in New York has died. Miriam Cedarbaum was 86.
- Memories of 50 Super Bowls and how the game was named Updated: Feb-05-16 5:20 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Norma Hunt was buying some gifts for her young children in a Dallas toy store when she came across some balls that bounced so high they could go over a small house.
- Jay Feely embraces new role as CBS' kicking expert Updated: Feb-05-16 3:41 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Jay Feely has some conflicted emotions in his new role as CBS' sideline kicking analyst in playoff games.
- Obama to appear on 'Ellen' next week Updated: Feb-05-16 2:33 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is returning to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."
- Samantha Bee's 'Full Frontal' on TBS ready to cause a buzz Updated: Feb-05-16 2:26 pm
LOS ANGELES - After a day of dutifully answering reporters' questions about her new TBS show, "Full Frontal," Samantha Bee confesses to an urgent desire.
- Victoria Justice talks 'Rocky Horror' at Super Bowl Updated: Feb-05-16 12:58 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - "Dammit, Janet," there's another musical coming to television, and Victoria Justice could not be happier to hear those words.
- McCrory's 1st re-election campaign ad linked to Super Bowl Updated: Feb-05-16 12:34 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Gov. Pat McCrory's first television commercial of his re-election campaign seeks to connect the Carolina Panthers' Super Bowl run with the Republican's time in office.
- Barker part of Naval Air Station Corpus Christi anniversary Updated: Feb-05-16 11:23 am
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Former "The Price is Right" host Bob Barker will return to a Texas military installation where he became a Navy fighter pilot to help celebrate its 75th anniversary.
- Woman injured by speeding wrong-way SUV in Brooklyn Updated: Feb-05-16 7:03 am
NEW YORK - A woman who was walking her dog when she was struck by a speeding wrong-way driver is hospitalized in serious but stable condition.
- Super Bowl ads go for the safety Updated: Feb-05-16 3:47 am
NEW YORK - Talking animals, celebrity cameos and crowd-pleasing rock songs: This year's Super Bowl advertisers are sticking to the classics in their efforts to win over Big Game viewers on Sunday.
- Animals of Montana challenges state for permit revocation Updated: Feb-05-16 1:12 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - A Bozeman-area company that provides wildlife for films and television shows is fighting the state's decision to revoke its license for violations found during an inspection.
- Lawyer: Mexican actress willing to talk about drug capo Updated: Feb-04-16 10:56 pm
LOS ANGELES - An attorney for actress Kate del Castillo said Thursday she is willing to talk to Mexican authorities about her encounters with Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman and felt "betrayed" and "used" by actor Sean Penn, who wrote a lengthy article about his meeting with the drug kingpin after the actress introduced the two men.
- Column: Goodell riding high, and so is the unstoppable NFL Updated: Feb-04-16 7:01 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Roger Goodell might as well mail this one in.
- TV deal means Las Vegas fans won't miss Super Bowl after all Updated: Feb-04-16 6:15 pm
LAS VEGAS - Las Vegas football fans won't miss the Super Bowl after all.
- Cosby case could hinge on 2 issues: deposition and accusers Updated: Feb-04-16 5:32 pm
PHILADELPHIA - With one crucial legal battle out of the way, at least two more loom in the sexual-assault case against Bill Cosby: whether prosecutors can use his explosive testimony from a decade-old lawsuit, and whether other Cosby accusers can testify.
- Making sure Facebook works at the Super Bowl Updated: Feb-04-16 4:17 pm
NEW YORK - It's the pain of crowds: Texts, photos and video streams take forever or just can't get through.
- CBS aims to strike balance with added Super Bowl cameras Updated: Feb-04-16 3:55 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - With some 70 cameras located from the pylons in the end zone to those isolated on single players, the ability to show plays from a 360-degree perspective and tracking technology that determines how fast and far players run, almost no aspect of the Super Bowl will be out of reach for the CBS crew.
- Explosives threat one of many due to 'Making a Murderer' Updated: Feb-04-16 1:14 pm
MANITOWOC, Wisconsin - Bomb threats to a Wisconsin county sheriff's office that made an apparent reference to "getting justice" for the convict profiled in the popular Netflix series "Making a Murderer" are the latest in a long string of threats made to the department and its officers since the series went online, officials said Thursday.
- CMT to air 'Million Dollar Quartet' miniseries Updated: Feb-04-16 12:59 pm
NEW YORK - The CMT network is casting for its "Million Dollar Quartet" miniseries this month at Elvis Presley's alma mater in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Chicago cameraman covering Super Bowl 50 robbed at gunpoint Updated: Feb-04-16 12:27 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - A Chicago television cameraman in San Francisco to cover Super Bowl 50 was robbed of his camera at gunpoint earlier this week, the latest in a string of robberies targeting journalists and their pricey equipment in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- BBC says American actor Matt LeBlanc to join 'Top Gear' Updated: Feb-04-16 7:16 am
LONDON - Former "Friends" star Matt LeBlanc will be joining the BBC's popular "Top Gear" program, presenting the revamped car show with Chris Evans, the British broadcaster said Thursday.