- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 Updated: Mar-09-14 6:13 pm
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberating Updated: Mar-09-14 3:13 pm
- Jackson dance teacher gets reality show Updated: Mar-09-14 1:06 pm
- Network says signal of Egyptian satire show jammed Updated: Mar-08-14 2:35 pm
- President Obama to introduce 'Cosmos' debut Sunday Updated: Mar-08-14 2:10 pm
- 'Gravity' director Alfonso Cuaron turns to TV Updated: Mar-08-14 2:01 pm
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:05 am
- Producer of early Grammy, NFL telecasts dead at 93 Updated: Mar-07-14 10:07 pm
- PBS' O'Brien says he'll be OK after losing arm Updated: Mar-07-14 8:47 pm
- Mexico imposes restrictions on Slim, Televisa Updated: Mar-07-14 7:43 pm
- Former TV academy president Hank Rieger dies Updated: Mar-07-14 7:13 pm
- Vince Vaughn brings comedy festival to Nashville Updated: Mar-07-14 5:16 pm
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out Updated: Mar-07-14 4:46 pm
- 'Today' feeling fight again after Sochi Updated: Mar-07-14 3:49 pm
- Gary chef lands spot on Food Network competition Updated: Mar-07-14 10:49 am
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy' Updated: Mar-06-14 8:10 pm
- Colorado launches campaign to stop stoned driving Updated: Mar-06-14 7:04 pm
- Bill Whitaker joins '60 Minutes' cast Updated: Mar-06-14 5:16 pm
- Titus Welliver awaits verdict on 'Bosch' pilot Updated: Mar-06-14 5:11 pm
- Casting Jesus: Did he really look like Brad Pitt? Updated: Mar-06-14 5:02 pm
- Lawsuit: Univision newscaster's book had false ID Updated: Mar-06-14 4:41 pm
- Kansas woman in infamous murder case off parole Updated: Mar-06-14 2:29 pm
- Lundquist to receive Scully achievement award Updated: Mar-06-14 12:56 pm
- IDW tackles Ellison's classic 'Star Trek' tale Updated: Mar-06-14 12:23 pm
- Australian lawmakers vote to relax Qantas rules Updated: Mar-06-14 11:56 am
PHILADELPHIA - William "Wild Bill" Guarnere, one of the World War II veterans whose exploits were dramatized in the TV miniseries "Band of Brothers," has died. He was 90
SALT LAKE CITY - The newest Utah polygamous family featured in a reality TV show says sharing their story with a wide audience has been liberating.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Life doesn't slow down for Dianna Williams, a dance coach who operates a studio in Jackson. From holding tryouts for her dance teams to working the daily grind of training and mentoring her dancers, it's a full plate for the owner of Dollhouse Dance Factory.
CAIRO - The signal of a Saudi-based television network was deliberately jammed while airing the show of Egypt's top satirist, the broadcaster's spokesman said Saturday, the latest disruption to hit the popular program.
LOS ANGELES - The Fox TV network says President Barack Obama will introduce the debut episode of the science series "Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey."
LOS ANGELES - Oscar-winning director Alfonso Cuaron was looking for an anti-"Gravity" follow up to his blockbuster space film, and he found it with a rare excursion into television.
ENGLEWOOD, New Jersey - Sheila MacRae, a veteran stage, film and TV performer best known for playing Alice Kramden in the 1960s re-creation of "The Honeymooners," has died. She was 92.
LOS ANGELES - The producer of early Grammy and National Football League telecasts has died.
NEW YORK - Three weeks after losing much of his left arm, science correspondent Miles O'Brien appeared on the "PBS NewsHour" to declare "I'll be OK" and to announce he had tied his necktie Friday morning.
MEXICO CITY - Mexican regulators declared the country's main television network and Carlos Slim's telecom company as "preponderant" market players on Friday, part of an effort by the government to promote competitiveness in the telecommunications sector.
LOS ANGELES - Family members say the former president of the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences has died in Oceanside, California
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Actor Vince Vaughn is bringing a new comedy festival to Nashville this spring with live tapings and stand-up acts to be held at the city's music venues.
NEW YORK - An 8-year-old western Montana boy who spent about an hour buried in the snow after a deadly avalanche roared into his backyard says he tried to "lick and bite" his way out before becoming tired and falling asleep.
NEW YORK - NBC's "Today" show didn't leave its mojo in Sochi and is feeling newly energized in the program's perpetual battle with ABC's dominant "Good Morning America."
MERRILLVILLE, Indiana - For Pamela Ward, auditioning for a spot on a food-themed reality television show was like throwing cooked noodles against a wall.
LOS ANGELES - ABC says Isaiah Washington will return to "Grey's Anatomy" for a guest appearance in May, seven years after he was fired from the medical drama.
DENVER - Colorado is spending $1 million on television ads making fun of marijuana users who space out during everyday tasks - an effort to stop stoned driving.
NEW YORK - Veteran CBS News correspondent Bill Whitaker, who has been with the network for 30 years and based in Los Angeles since 1992, is moving East to join the cast of "60 Minutes."
LOS ANGELES - Titus Welliver knows what it's like to wait for a pilot's fate to be decided, but this time around is different: Viewers are among the decision-makers, and he's the star of the show.
NEW YORK - They say you can never be too rich or too thin. Surely it goes without saying that you can't be too good-looking, either, right? Especially in Hollywood.
MIAMI - A Guatemalan man claims in a lawsuit that popular Univision news host Jorge Ramos wrongly identified him as a U.S. immigration agent in a 2005 book about a fatal migrant smuggling venture, leading to death threats and eventually forcing the man and his family to leave Guatemala.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Three decades after teaming up with her minister to murder their spouses in a criminal case that sparked a popular television miniseries, Lorna Anderson has been released from state supervision.
NEW YORK - Verne Lundquist will receive the Vin Scully Lifetime Achievement Award in Sports Broadcasting.
Harlan Ellison's classic Star Trek tale "City on the Edge of Forever" is getting its complete, expanded and original adaption in a five-part comic book series more than four decades after it aired on television.
CANBERRA, Australia - The Australian government took a step toward relaxing foreign ownership restrictions on Qantas Airways on Thursday by passing legislation through parliament's lower house.