- Mexico won't send contestant to Miss Universe Updated: Jun-30-15 12:23 pm
MEXICO CITY - Mexico's national beauty pageant director confirms the country won't send a contestant to the Miss Universe contest because of insulting remarks by Donald Trump, an owner of the pageant.
- Storied club's Kim Kardashian event turns typically divisive Updated: Jun-30-15 12:15 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Plans for Kim Kardashian to appear at one of San Francisco's most august institutions have set off a typical "love her/hate her" stir.
- Fox News launching real estate program Updated: Jun-30-15 11:21 am
NEW YORK - Watch out, HGTV. Fox News Channel is getting into the real estate television business.
- Griffith 'renaissance' brings eclectic shops downtown Updated: Jun-30-15 9:07 am
GRIFFITH, Indiana - In the market for a mounted zebra head? An AR-15 assault rifle? A bag of popcorn that tastes like cinnamon rolls? A haircut from a former reality show star?
- AP News in Brief at 5:58 a.m. EDT Updated: Jun-30-15 6:10 am
Crunch time in Greece as bailout due to expire, IMF loan due with no deal in sight
- Antiques Roadshow appraisal event headed to Arkansas in July Updated: Jun-30-15 3:23 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Educational Television Network says PBS's popular Antiques Roadshow appraisal event is coming to Little Rock next month.
- NeNe Leakes saying goodbye to 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Updated: Jun-30-15 3:17 am
LOS ANGELES - NeNe Leakes is moving on from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta."
- Will latest inflammatory comments tarnish Trump's brand? Updated: Jun-30-15 3:10 am
NEW YORK - Is Donald Trump's business empire as Teflon-coated as his hair appears to be?
- NBC to Donald Trump: You're fired; Televisa drops pageant Updated: Jun-29-15 10:49 pm
NEW YORK - NBC said Monday that it is ending its business relationship with mogul and GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump because of comments he made about Mexican immigrants during the announcement of his campaign.
- Early, weighty choices in 'Frontline' doc 'Growing Up Trans' Updated: Jun-29-15 9:18 pm
NEW YORK - "Growing Up Trans" explores the transgender phenomenon as younger people than ever (and their parents) now experience it: a frontier of possibilities and unknowns, and a minefield of high-stakes choices for these youngsters as they also navigate the changes adolescence brings.
- Jack Carter, brash comic, dies at 93 Updated: Jun-29-15 9:14 pm
LOS ANGELES - Jack Carter, whose brash, caustic comedy made him a star in early television and helped him sustain a career of more than a half-century in TV, nightclubs, movies and on stage, died of respiratory failure at his Beverly Hills, California, home, a family spokesman said.
- Now comes the SpaceX rocket whodunit: A complex mystery Updated: Jun-29-15 6:52 pm
WASHINGTON - A rocket's dead, blown to bits in public view. Now it's time for "Rocket Science CSI."
- Trump to consider suing after NBC ends business dealings Updated: Jun-29-15 6:27 pm
CHICAGO - Donald Trump says he'll consider suing after NBC announced it's ending its business relationship with the Republican presidential candidate over comments he made about immigrants during his campaign kickoff.
- Golf's Peter Oosterhuis says he has early onset Alzheimer's Updated: Jun-29-15 4:47 pm
Former British golfer and CBS analyst Peter Oosterhuis says he has early onset Alzheimer's disease.
- Real Housewife Vicki Gunvalson gets real about reality TV Updated: Jun-29-15 2:32 pm
NEW YORK - It's hard for Vicki Gunvalson to not think of the past decade of her life in terms of TV seasons: She's the only remaining original cast member on Bravo's first "Real Housewives" series, "The Real Housewives of Orange County."
- Petition for NBC to cut ties with Trump draws 200,000 names Updated: Jun-29-15 11:54 am
NEW YORK - A petition asking NBC to fire Donald Trump has collected more than 200,000 signatures.
- Discovery secures European Olympic TV rights through 2024 Updated: Jun-29-15 10:15 am
LONDON - U.S.-based media giant Discovery Communications Inc. secured the European broadcast rights for four Olympics through 2024 on Monday in a landmark deal worth 1.3 billion euros ($1.45 billion).
- 'General Hospital' actor Geary to end role on July 27 Updated: Jun-29-15 8:29 am
NEW YORK - Anthony Geary, whose character Luke Spencer's marriage to Laura in 1981 on "General Hospital" was the biggest moment in daytime television history, will appear in his final episode next month.
- Former Coach recalls first Chinese NHL draft Song Andong Updated: Jun-29-15 7:38 am
BEIJING - Song Andong made sports history last week as the first Chinese player selected in the NHL draft. To his old coach, though, he's just a nice kid who keeps his head and shows the proper respect.
- Athletes adjusting to cameras all over arenas, stadiums Updated: Jun-29-15 3:09 am
When LeBron James pulls into the parking lot at Quicken Loans Arena, there are cameras waiting.
- Legal fight centers on recipes of 'M-A-S-H' hot dog eatery Updated: Jun-28-15 3:52 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - Ownership of secret recipes and ingredients from an Ohio restaurant made famous on the TV series "M-A-S-H" is at the center of a legal dispute between a grandson of the original owner and the current ownership group.
- TV actor Dustin Diamond wants delay in bar stabbing sentence Updated: Jun-28-15 1:01 pm
PORT WASHINGTON, Wisconsin - Former "Saved by the Bell" actor Dustin Diamond is asking a judge to delay his sentence for a Christmas Day stabbing in a Wisconsin bar.
- Children with food allergies get chance to cook at camp Updated: Jun-28-15 9:07 am
FREDERICK, Maryland - Food is not Cici Hunter's friend, so a summer camp about cooking was a hard match to make, for her or any other child with food allergies and sensitivities, said her mother Julie.
- US-China match draws 5.7 million viewers Updated: Jun-27-15 6:01 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Women's World Cup quarterfinal match between the United States and China drew 5.7 million viewers on Fox, the network says.
- Jimmy Fallon's injured hand shelves 'Tonight' show Updated: Jun-26-15 10:52 pm
NEW YORK - "Tonight" show host Jimmy Fallon is on the shelf following a hand injury that required minor surgery Friday and forced NBC to cancel a taping of late-night TV's most popular program.