- 'Touched by an Angel' producer back in series TV Updated: Apr-20-14 1:04 am
- Mrs. Obama to appear on May episode of 'Nashville' Updated: Apr-19-14 5:36 pm
- Fox executive fired over Flight 370 charity email Updated: Apr-19-14 5:01 pm
- Famous television host in Pakistan shot by gunmen Updated: Apr-19-14 10:10 am
- TNT's Sager to miss NBA playoffs due to leukemia Updated: Apr-18-14 7:28 pm
- Salt Lake Comic Con kicks off Updated: Apr-18-14 6:16 pm
- 'GMA' promotes Lara Spencer to co-host billing Updated: Apr-18-14 4:01 pm
- WGN America tries 'Salem' magic to expand audience Updated: Apr-18-14 1:38 pm
- A nutty finale for 'Scandal,' TV's craziest show Updated: Apr-18-14 12:55 pm
- 'Real Housewives' TV star faces battery charge Updated: Apr-17-14 9:47 pm
- Wallenda scouts Chicago sites for tightrope walk Updated: Apr-17-14 9:44 pm
- Kim Novak speaks out against Oscar night 'bullies' Updated: Apr-17-14 8:40 pm
- Whoopi Goldberg writes Denver Post cannabis column Updated: Apr-17-14 6:13 pm
- Wyoming football to be on ESPN networks 5 times Updated: Apr-17-14 5:52 pm
- Aereo CEO speaks on future of company, industry Updated: Apr-17-14 5:37 pm
- Mayor pitches New Orleans as home for Late Show Updated: Apr-17-14 4:43 pm
- Nebraska-Fresno St. will kick off at 9:30 p.m. CT Updated: Apr-17-14 1:30 pm
- 'Vampire Diaries' star sinks teeth into directing Updated: Apr-16-14 10:06 pm
- McFadden takes aim at Franken in hockey TV ad Updated: Apr-16-14 9:30 pm
- Will Arnett files for divorce from Amy Poehler Updated: Apr-16-14 8:56 pm
- uFly fires flight instructor who appeared on CNN Updated: Apr-16-14 8:29 pm
- Wallace showing improvement in Truck Series Updated: Apr-16-14 6:38 pm
- Fox News to premiere 'Outnumbered' on April 28 Updated: Apr-16-14 4:46 pm
- Disney Channel's 'Jessie' breaks romantic ground Updated: Apr-16-14 3:09 pm
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View' Updated: Apr-16-14 1:37 pm
LOS ANGELES - In the decade that "Touched by an Angel" executive producer Martha Williamson has been away from series TV, much has changed. A new golden age has brought more daring shows, from "Mad Men" to "House of Cards" to "Breaking Bad," and more ways to see them.
WASHINGTON - Michelle Obama is going a little bit country.
NEW YORK - A veteran Fox executive who used her company email account to plan aid for loved ones of the missing Malaysian airplane's passengers has been fired.
KARACHI, Pakistan - Police in Pakistan say gunmen have shot a famous television talk show host amid a wave of attacks on journalists in the country.
ATLANTA - TNT analyst Craig Sager will miss the NBA playoffs as he undergoes treatment for leukemia.
SALT LAKE CITY - Pop culture is taking center stage at the second Salt Lake Comic Con.
NEW YORK - ABC says it has promoted Lara Spencer to co-host status on "Good Morning America."
LOS ANGELES - WGN America is calling on witchcraft to help launch the cable channel in a new direction.
NEW YORK - "Scandal" is arguably the nuttiest show on the air. But there's a method to its madness, demonstrated every week with OMG intensity.
ATLANTA - Porsha Williams of the Bravo network's "Real Housewives of Atlanta" is facing a charge of battery after fellow cast member Kenya Moore told police she was attacked during filming of the show.
CHICAGO - Daredevil Nik Wallenda is in Chicago scouting possible locations for a tightrope walk between two Windy City skyscrapers in the fall.
LOS ANGELES - Kim Novak says that cruel jabs about how she looked during the Oscar ceremony amounted to bullying that left her crushed at first, but then determined to speak out in protest.
DENVER - Whoopi Goldberg says she's in love with her marijuana-vaporizing pen.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming will be featured on five ESPN network telecasts during the 2014 college football season.
NEW YORK - The future of Aereo, an online service that provides over-the-air TV channels, hinges on a battle with broadcasters that goes before the U.S. Supreme Court next week.
NEW ORLEANS - Los Angeles and New York have been making their cases. Now, New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu is pitching his city as the new home for the "Late Show" when Stephen Colbert takes over that CBS program from David Letterman next year.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska's football game at Fresno State on Sept. 13 will be televised by CBS Sports Network with kickoff set for 9:30 p.m. CDT.
NEW YORK - Paul Wesley admits to experiencing jitters on his first day of directing Thursday's episode of the CW's "The Vampire Diaries," particularly when it came to saying the word "action."
MINNEAPOLIS - Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Mike McFadden is taking aim at Democratic incumbent Al Franken in a hockey-themed cable television ad.
TORONTO - A Canadian flight simulator business fired an instructor who figured prominently in CNN's coverage of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, saying he showed up late to his regular job and "shamed Canadians" by dressing like a teenager.
Darrell Wallace Jr. was the first black driver to win a NASCAR race since the 1960s when he took the checkered flag in a Truck Series race at Martinsville last year.
NEW YORK - Fox News Channel says it's launching a weekday program called "Outnumbered," featuring four female panelists and one male panelist.
LOS ANGELES - The title character of "Jessie" heads in an unprecedented direction for a Disney Channel series: toward the altar.