- Prescription discount cards to be offered in Okla. Updated: Dec-05-13 3:22 am
- Farmers seeing more interest in locally grown food Updated: Dec-04-13 5:18 am
- Ulupono investing $17.5M in Kauai dairy venture Updated: Dec-03-13 1:43 pm
- NY officials promote web site featuring local food Updated: Nov-22-13 3:08 am
- USDA awards Kansas $100K for school programs Updated: Nov-20-13 5:06 am
- USDA gives grants to promote local food in schools Updated: Nov-20-13 5:04 am
- Indiana gets $100K federal farm-to-school grant Updated: Nov-20-13 3:59 am
- 2 Va projects receive Farm to School grants Updated: Nov-20-13 2:53 am
- Maine Harvest Festival kicks off in Bangor Updated: Nov-16-13 9:31 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Cards that provide a discount on prescription medications for the needy in Oklahoma will be offered through a partnership with the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Farmers growing food to sell locally are increasingly finding willing customers to buy their products.
LIHUE, Hawaii - An investment company wants to revitalize Hawaii's dairy industry and increase local milk production by establishing a dairy farm on Kauai.
ALBANY, New York - New York state officials are promoting local food and drink as the holiday season nears.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas is receiving a $100,000 federal grant to promote the use of locally grown food in schools and agriculture education programs.
DES MOINES, Iowa - The U.S. Department of Agriculture has approved grants to 71 organizations in 42 states working on getting locally grown farm products into school cafeterias
INDIANAPOLIS - The U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded Indiana a $100,000 grant as part of a program to connect school cafeterias with local farmers.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Two projects in Virginia have received federal grants to link school cafeterias with local farmers and ranchers.
BANGOR, Maine - Maine residents can eat local food, hear music and learn more about the state's farmers at the Maine Harvest Festival this weekend.