- Omaha man gets 2 years in fraud scheme Updated: Mar-10-14 7:20 pm
- Man pleads not guilty to embezzling from disabled Updated: Mar-10-14 9:10 am
- Blackfeet consultant convicted of bankruptcy fraud Updated: Mar-07-14 8:07 pm
- 2 California cops plead not guilty to embezzlement Updated: Mar-07-14 6:06 pm
- Trial approaches for former Ala. Senate leader Updated: Mar-07-14 4:12 pm
- Police say Vt. woman embezzled from research firm Updated: Mar-07-14 10:32 am
- Texas financial firm worker gets prison for fraud Updated: Mar-07-14 8:19 am
- Convicted Davenport developer arrives at SD prison Updated: Mar-07-14 5:04 am
- Ex-symphony director accused of embezzling Updated: Mar-06-14 10:16 pm
- Convicted embezzler free as he awaits sentencing Updated: Mar-06-14 1:00 pm
- Former housing leader pleads guilty in bribe case Updated: Mar-06-14 10:05 am
- Couple convicted of misusing county agency funds Updated: Mar-05-14 10:01 pm
- Ex-CVS manager indicted in embezzlement scheme Updated: Mar-05-14 4:56 pm
- Felon fights for $500K Vernon public pension Updated: Mar-05-14 2:22 pm
- More than 2 years for former water district clerk Updated: Mar-05-14 12:31 am
- More theft charges filed against Nebraska guardian Updated: Mar-04-14 5:43 pm
- Insurance fraud trial begins for county analyst Updated: Mar-04-14 11:25 am
- Gretna woman pleads guilty to stealing $4.1M Updated: Mar-03-14 2:20 pm
- Former drug task force director pleads guilty Updated: Mar-03-14 12:37 pm
- Woman sentenced for embezzling from Cherryville Updated: Mar-01-14 11:27 am
- Va. man accused of tapping fund for ill boy Updated: Mar-01-14 9:07 am
- Ex-worker at W.Va. college admits $1m theft Updated: Mar-01-14 8:10 am
- 14-month sentence for man who stole from Pearl Jam Updated: Mar-01-14 3:07 am
- Former Atlanta arts center employee sentenced Updated: Feb-28-14 8:34 pm
- Woman pleads guilty to embezzling from Blackfeet Updated: Feb-28-14 2:01 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - An Omaha man has been sentenced to two years in prison for embezzling money from an AIDS support group.
SANTA ROSA, California - Police say a Northern California man who worked at a nonprofit that serves disabled people has pleaded not guilty to embezzling $400,000 from dozens of clients.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A jury on Friday convicted a consultant for the Blackfeet Indian tribe of bankruptcy fraud, but could not decide on more than two dozen other charges against him in a scheme to defraud a $9.3 million mental health program, federal prosecutors said.
KING CITY, California - The attorneys for two California police officers accused of embezzling a city-owned Crown Victoria say the men had permission from the City Council to transfer ownership of the vehicle.
FORT PAYNE, Alabama - A prosecutor said Friday he will show that former Alabama Senate leader Lowell Barron gave $58,000 in campaign funds to campaign aide Rhonda Jill Johnson to help her pay a debt to him and a credit card company.
HARTFORD, Vermont - Vermont police have accused a Quechee woman of embezzling over $126,000 from a research firm in the state.
DALLAS - An employee of a Dallas-based financial firm has been sentenced to more than four years in prison for trying to embezzle nearly $1.3 million.
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A prominent Davenport real estate developer has started serving a one year prison sentence after being convicted of embezzling money from business partnerships he managed.
LOS ALTOS, California - Authorities say the former executive director of the Peninsula Symphony Association has been charged with embezzling hundreds of thousands of dollars.
MINNEAPOLIS - A Twin Cities area man convicted of embezzling more than $4 million from his philanthropist boss will remain free while he awaits sentencing.
OXFORD, Mississippi - The former director of a nonprofit housing agency has been sentenced to a year's probation and ordered to pay $89,400 in restitution.
OAKLAND, California - A jury has convicted the heads of a former Alameda County agency accused of misusing hundreds of thousands of dollars in federal funds to help low-income residents, youth and parolees.
ST. LOUIS - A former CVS store manager in St. Louis County has been indicted by a federal grand jury of embezzling more than $30,000 by submitting fake returns of items never purchased by customers.
VERNON, California - A former Vernon official convicted of misappropriating public funds has filed another lawsuit seeking to prevent the city from shrinking his annual pension from more than $500,000 to $115,000.
SEATTLE - A former office manager of a suburban Seattle water district has been sentenced to more than two years in prison for embezzling about $350,000.
GERING, Nebraska - More charges have been filed against a 70-year-old Nebraska Panhandle woman accused of embezzling thousands of dollars from state wards.
LAS VEGAS - Trial has begun in federal court in Las Vegas for a 49-year-old senior Clark County human resources analyst accused of conspiring with a dead former judge to steal $824,000 from an auto insurance company.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A Gretna woman already serving time for tax evasion pleaded guilty Monday to stealing the $4.1 million on which she didn't pay taxes.
COVINGTON, Kentucky - A former drug task force director in northern Kentucky has pleaded guilty to a federal theft charge.
CHERRYVILLE, North Carolina - Cherryville's former finance director faces 24 months in prison and must make restitution of more than $435,000 after being sentenced for embezzling money from the city.
DINWIDDIE, Virginia - A 46-year-old Dinwiddie County man is scheduled for a March 18 court appearance on charges he embezzled more than $100,000 from a trust fund established to defray the medical costs of a 9-year-old boy.
WELLSBURG, West Virginia - A former employee of Bethany College admits she stole more than $1 million from her employer, and she says she did it to pay off two people who threatened to tell her husband she had been unfaithful.
SEATTLE - A former financial officer of Pearl Jam's management company has been sentenced to 14 months in prison for embezzling more than $300,000 from the band.
ATLANTA - A judge sentenced a former employee of the Woodruff Arts Center in Atlanta to two years and six months in prison and ordered him to repay $1 million embezzled from the center.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - The former director of a federally funded aid program on the Blackfeet Indian Reservation has pleaded guilty to embezzling almost $300,000 from the program to support her gambling addiction.