- Agent: collecting evidence in Magnolia can case Updated: Apr-20-14 2:49 pm
- Former NC airport manager gets prison delay Updated: Apr-19-14 1:43 pm
- Ex-Vermont employee faces embezzlement charges Updated: Apr-18-14 7:16 pm
- Ex-Pike school officials enters guilty plea Updated: Apr-18-14 4:04 am
- Former SC sheriff found guilty in corruption trial Updated: Apr-17-14 8:16 pm
- Former Neb. clerk accused of taking nearly $80,000 Updated: Apr-17-14 5:45 pm
- Ex-AD pleads guilty to stealing from Ky. college Updated: Apr-17-14 5:06 pm
- Chairman of China conglomerate being investigated Updated: Apr-17-14 8:58 am
- Man charged with stealing from church, school Updated: Apr-17-14 4:05 am
- Sidney woman gets probation for theft Updated: Apr-16-14 7:58 am
- City clerk faces sentencing for stealing from town Updated: Apr-16-14 5:04 am
- May 1 trial set in Rocky Boy embezzlement case Updated: Apr-15-14 10:22 pm
- Former fire chief pleads no contest to radio theft Updated: Apr-15-14 7:19 pm
- Ex-head of now-closed credit union gets 3 years Updated: Apr-15-14 1:28 pm
- AC Transit officer accused of stealing from church Updated: Apr-15-14 8:25 am
- Chester festival organizer accused of embezzlement Updated: Apr-15-14 6:47 am
- Former Mayetta fire district official sentenced Updated: Apr-14-14 5:02 pm
- Neb. officials fight deposition in ward theft case Updated: Apr-12-14 6:55 pm
- Former store manager charged with embezzlement Updated: Apr-12-14 4:10 pm
- Ex-employee of Wichita bank pleads to embezzlement Updated: Apr-11-14 1:13 pm
- Ex-Northern Michigan student president is charged Updated: Apr-11-14 12:28 pm
- Plea deal for ex-ELCA synod bookkeeper Updated: Apr-10-14 3:01 pm
- Shands, sister indicted in American Legion case Updated: Apr-10-14 2:08 pm
- Firefighter charged with embezzling from union Updated: Apr-10-14 7:35 am
- State investigating Jefferson County embezzlement Updated: Apr-09-14 4:34 pm
MCCOMB, Mississippi - The State Auditor's office is continuing to investigate the alleged embezzlement of public money by Magnolia's former city grounds and street keeper.
HICKORY, North Carolina - The former manager of a regional airport near Morganton has been given more time to report to prison for charges including embezzlement.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A former state employee was charged Friday with embezzling more than $50,000 by using what Gov. Peter Shumlin called a "fairly sophisticated" scheme that involved setting up false claims against the state and then using the money that was to pay those claims for her own purposes.
MCCOMB, Mississippi - A former North Pike School District transportation official has been sentenced to four years' non-adjudicated probation after pleading guilty to allegedly siphoning the money from a school district account.
CHESTERFIELD, South Carolina - The former sheriff of Chesterfield County has been found guilty after prosecutors accused him of giving away guns from his department without filing proper paperwork and allowing untrained people to act as deputies.
CEDAR CREEK, Nebraska - A former village clerk in eastern Nebraska has been accused of embezzling nearly $80,000.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Former Northern Kentucky University athletic director Scott Eaton pleaded guilty Thursday to stealing more than $300,000 from the school during a six-year scheme that included taking gift cards meant to help feed student-athletes, the state's attorney general said.
BEIJING - China's ruling Communist Party says the chairman of a massive state-owned conglomerate is being investigated on suspicion of corruption, nine months after the government audited the company.
VAN BUREN, Arkansas - Police in Van Buren have arrested a man for allegedly embezzling $94,000 from a church and a school where he handled the organizations' finances.
SIDNEY, Nebraska - A Sidney woman accused of stealing from the Sidney Federation Wrestling Club has been given 18 months of probation.
WICHITA, Kansas - The former city clerk of a tiny southeast Kansas community faces sentencing for embezzling almost $60,000 from the town and her church.
HAVRE, Montana - A federal judge has set a May 1 trial date in the embezzlement case against former Rocky Boy Indian Reservation health clinic director Fawn Tadios.
LOS ANGELES - A former Southern California fire chief has pleaded no contest to stealing more than $300,000 of radio equipment to sell on eBay and setting a fire in a bungled attempt to hide the theft.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The attorney for the former manager of the now-closed Border Lodge Credit Union in Derby says his client didn't use any of the money she has pleaded guilty to embezzling to support a lavish lifestyle.
OAKLAND, California - Prosecutors say the chief financial officer for the Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District has been arrested on suspicion of embezzling more than a half-million dollars from his East Oakland church.
CHESTER, West Virginia - The chief organizer of Chester's Fourth of July festival faces charges of embezzling from the event's committee.
TOPKEA, Kansas - The former treasurer of a northeast Kansas fire district has been sentenced to 30 months in prison for embezzling funds from the district.
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - An attorney for a western Nebraska woman accused of embezzling thousands of dollars from state wards is seeking to question State Auditor Mike Foley and Nebraska State Court Administrator Janice Walker under oath.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A former grocery store manager has denied charges of embezzling nearly $70,000 from the store where she worked in Lyndonville.
WICHITA, Kansas - A former employee has pleaded guilty to stealing at least $289,000 from a Wichita bank.
MARQUETTE, Michigan - The former student president at Northern Michigan University has been charged with embezzlement.
MOORHEAD, Minnesota - Prosecutors have reached a plea deal with a former bookkeeper accused of embezzling $700,000 from the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America synod in northwestern Minnesota.
CLEVELAND, Mississippi - The former adjutant of an American Legion Post 1776 in Cleveland has been indicted on embezzlement charges.
BARRE, Vermont - The president of the local firefighters union in Barre, Vermont, has been accused of embezzling funds from the organization.
HELENA, Montana - Jefferson County officials say an audit found just over $104,000 missing from the treasurer's office in fiscal year 2013.