- Aereo CEO speaks on company, Supreme Court case Updated: Apr-22-14 12:49 pm
- Aereo CEO speaks on future of company, industry Updated: Apr-17-14 5:37 pm
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-12-14 10:44 pm
- US Internet ad revenue surpasses broadcast Updated: Apr-10-14 4:27 pm
- Nielsen's top programs for March 31-April 6 Updated: Apr-08-14 6:07 pm
- Letterman's departure will reshape late-night Updated: Apr-04-14 4:44 am
NEW YORK - Television broadcasters face off at the U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday with Aereo, a company that offers live TV over the Internet. The case hinges on whether the service constitutes a public performance in violation of copyright law.
NEW YORK - The future of Aereo, an online service that provides over-the-air TV channels, hinges on a battle with broadcasters that goes before the U.S. Supreme Court next week.
NEW YORK - For the first time, U.S. Internet advertising revenue has surpassed that of broadcast television thanks to sharp growth in mobile and digital video ads.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for March 31-April 6. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.