- Panel seeks to extend freeze on Ohio green energy targets Updated: Sep-30-15 5:19 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Government requirements for the use of solar, wind and other forms of renewable energy by Ohio power companies would be suspended indefinitely under recommendations released Wednesday by a legislative panel.
- Gov. Baker testifies in favor of renewable energy bills Updated: Sep-29-15 6:24 pm
BOSTON - Gov. Charlie Baker told a packed Statehouse hearing Tuesday that he's open to exploring long-term contracts with utilities for off-shore wind and hydropower as ways to both lower energy costs and lower the state's carbon footprint.
- Gov. Baker pressing lawmakers on solar, hydro power bills Updated: Sep-10-15 5:57 pm
BOSTON - Gov. Charlie Baker is pressing state lawmakers to take action on two of his energy priorities before the end of the year.
- IMF advises Saudi to review public sector wage bill Updated: Sep-09-15 2:48 pm
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - The International Monetary Fund says Saudi Arabia should adjust its spending to help offset the effects of lower oil prices by reviewing its public sector wage bill and reducing energy subsidies.
- California board told 91 clean-energy projects completed Updated: Sep-08-15 9:38 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - California officials told a citizens oversight board Tuesday that they know of 91 school energy-efficiency projects completed with funding from a green energy ballot initiative, and they expect the number will climb as districts provide updates at the end of the year.