- Energy state Dems in Senate races split from Obama Updated: Apr-16-14 2:00 pm
- US Energy Secretary Moniz to visit Rhode Island Updated: Apr-16-14 1:09 pm
- Kansas wind energy faces obstacles despite gains Updated: Apr-13-14 2:22 pm
- Heitkamp finds identity as Obama energy critic Updated: Apr-13-14 10:29 am
- Former Defense Secretary James Schlesinger dies Updated: Mar-27-14 7:27 pm
- NM officials gather for energy policy forum Updated: Mar-27-14 5:04 am
- Kansas House rejects Senate plan for energy rules Updated: Mar-26-14 5:07 pm
- Study: $6 billion spent on Oklahoma wind energy Updated: Mar-26-14 4:51 pm
- Maine Senate kills energy bill backed by governor Updated: Mar-26-14 12:07 pm
- Report: Pennsylvania drilling taxes among lowest Updated: Mar-21-14 1:41 pm
- Kansas committee votes against renewable standards Updated: Mar-21-14 11:34 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Scrapping to keep a West Virginia Senate seat Democratic in a state that's sprinted to the right, Natalie Tennant is counting on her allegiance to the coal industry to separate herself from an unpopular President Barack Obama.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - U.S. Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz (mo-NEEZ') is coming to Rhode Island as part of the Obama administration's reassessment of the nation's energy strategy.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Despite recent gains in wind energy production in Kansas, experts worry that trouble could be looming for the industry.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's energy policies lack "consistency." His rhetoric may be all-of-the-above but that is "not what we see."
WASHINGTON - Onetime economics professor and longtime nuclear strategist James R. Schlesinger was a political man for all seasons, holding a long string of Cabinet and other high-level posts through three administrations. He was hired - and dismissed - by presidents of both parties.
SOCORRO, New Mexico - New Mexico's energy policy will be the focus of a daylong forum in Socorro.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A measure to repeal the state's 2009 renewable energy standards for power generation was rejected Wednesday in the Kansas House despite critics who argued the requirements drive up utility bills and unfairly push one industry over another.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Developers have invested more than $6 billion in wind farm construction in Oklahoma and the state now ranks sixth in the nation in the amount of wind energy generated for consumers, according to a new study released Wednesday that was commissioned by The Wind Coalition.
AUGUSTA, Maine - The Maine Senate has rejected a bill backed by Republican Gov. Paul LePage that supporters say will reduce consumers' energy costs.
PITTSBURGH - Pennsylvania's taxes on the natural gas drilling boom are among the lowest in the nation, according to a new report from a nonpartisan office of the state Legislature.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A Kansas Senate committee has voted to repeal the state's renewable energy standards, which require major utilities to have some energy capacity from a renewable resource.