- Developers revive housing plan for central Maui Updated: Dec-10-13 7:19 pm
- Nonprofit group fights homelessness in Ohio county Updated: Dec-06-13 5:17 pm
- Kan. gov. says rural housing may be issue in 2014 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:18 am
- Minot housing plan recommends 900 affordable units Updated: Nov-28-13 12:19 pm
- Homelessness drops for third straight year in US Updated: Nov-21-13 1:27 pm
- Harrisonburg housing agency considers smoking ban Updated: Nov-17-13 2:07 pm
- NYC public housing eases ban on former inmates Updated: Nov-15-13 7:28 am
- Md. college allows gender-neutral housing Updated: Nov-11-13 8:36 am
WAILUKU, Hawaii - Developers are reviving a plan for a central Maui housing development that would include 450 multifamily units, retail and office space, and a 15-acre park.
NEWARK, Ohio - Stepping into Kandice Hairston's apartment, it's difficult to miss the writings on her walls.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Gov. Sam Brownback said creating a new rural housing program may be on Kansas legislators' agenda next year because communities see it as important to attracting new workers.
MINOT, North Dakota - A housing study for a city in the North Dakota oil patch is recommending construction of more than 900 affordable housing units in the next decade.
WASHINGTON - The number of homeless people in the U.S. declined for a third straight year, helped by sharp dropoffs in veteran and chronic homelessness, according to a government survey released Thursday.
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - The Harrisonburg Redevelopment and Housing Authority is considering banning smoking at all of its properties.
NEW YORK - The New York City Housing Authority will allow some former inmates to live in public housing under a pilot program.
ST. MARY'S CITY, Maryland - A new open-housing policy at St. Mary's College of Maryland now allows students of the opposite sex to be roommates.