- Fla. lawmakers have money to spend or give back Updated: Feb-27-14 6:13 pm
- Sandy victims blast NJ officials over aid Updated: Feb-21-14 7:49 pm
- Waterloo church members unhappy with housing plan Updated: Feb-18-14 12:17 pm
- Sentencing set for man charged with impersonation Updated: Feb-15-14 3:38 pm
- Des Moines considering ways to expand housing aid Updated: Feb-10-14 6:34 am
- NYC mayor names housing chief, other team members Updated: Feb-08-14 8:19 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida's continued economic recovery is giving state legislators a reprieve from years of budget battles and a way to boost the election-year fortunes of Gov. Rick Scott.
MIDDLETOWN, New Jersey - Victims of Superstorm Sandy unloaded on New Jersey officials Friday at the final public hearing on the state's plans to spend the next $1.4 billion in storm recovery aid.
WATERLOO, Iowa - Members of a Catholic church in Waterloo are unhappy after the City Council narrowly agreed to donate a parking lot to a developer who plans to build townhouses at the site.
OXFORD, Mississippi - A man who pleaded guilty to impersonating an employee of the U.S. Department of Agriculture to collect deposits from people in a rental housing program is scheduled for sentencing March 31.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Proposed changes in the city's housing voucher program could help more families but could lower subsidies already in the program.
NEW YORK - Mayor Bill de Blasio on Saturday named a new team to run the nation's largest supply of public housing and said his goal is to reverse New York City's "affordability crisis."