- NYC mayor-elect De Blasio chooses a deputy Updated: Dec-04-13 3:07 pm
- Minot housing plan recommends 900 affordable units Updated: Nov-28-13 12:19 pm
- Homelessness drops for third straight year in US Updated: Nov-21-13 1:27 pm
- Harrisonburg housing agency considers smoking ban Updated: Nov-17-13 2:07 pm
- NYC public housing eases ban on former inmates Updated: Nov-15-13 7:28 am
- Md. college allows gender-neutral housing Updated: Nov-11-13 8:36 am
NEW YORK - Mayor-elect Bill de Blasio revealed his first appointments Wednesday, tapping a seasoned city government hand to be his top aide and offering a snapshot into the structure of his nascent administration.
MINOT, North Dakota - A housing study for a city in the North Dakota oil patch is recommending construction of more than 900 affordable housing units in the next decade.
WASHINGTON - The number of homeless people in the U.S. declined for a third straight year, helped by sharp dropoffs in veteran and chronic homelessness, according to a government survey released Thursday.
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - The Harrisonburg Redevelopment and Housing Authority is considering banning smoking at all of its properties.
NEW YORK - The New York City Housing Authority will allow some former inmates to live in public housing under a pilot program.
ST. MARY'S CITY, Maryland - A new open-housing policy at St. Mary's College of Maryland now allows students of the opposite sex to be roommates.