- Rehoboth voters support housing restrictions in referendum Updated: Nov-08-15 2:49 pm
REHOBOTH BEACH, Delaware - Voters in the city of Rehoboth Beach have elected in a referendum to support restrictions on housing development imposed earlier this year.
- First-ever brewery in historically dry town is on its way Updated: Nov-08-15 11:37 am
PITMAN, New Jersey - It was simple, the trio just liked to make beer.
- School vote in Newfield could hit other towns Updated: Nov-05-15 8:26 am
NEWFIELD, New Jersey - A vote in Newfield could have an impact in other Gloucester County school towns.
- Southern Indiana voters reject $109M school-funding plan Updated: Nov-04-15 1:35 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Voters in a southern Indiana county overwhelmingly rejected a tax increase intended to fund a $109 million plan to upgrade or replace several schools.
- Slovenia to hold referendum on same-sex marriage Updated: Nov-04-15 10:48 am
LJUBLJANA, Slovenia - Slovenian lawmakers have set a referendum on same-sex marriage for Dec. 20 after the bid was pushed through by conservative groups backed by the Catholic Church.
- Little Silver voters approve alcohol referendum Updated: Nov-04-15 5:47 am
LITTLE SILVER, New Jersey - The Monmouth County enclave of Little Silver might have a liquor license to sell.
- Petition signers videotaped at polling places in Maine Updated: Nov-03-15 4:51 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - A group calling itself Project Dirigo videotaped voters who on Tuesday signed petitions seeking to put a gun control issue on the 2016 ballot, raising concerns about voter intimidation.
- Supporters of Maine bond vote say state's bridges in need Updated: Oct-28-15 2:11 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Maine's economy hinges on its bridges and that's why voters next week should approve millions of dollars in borrowing, backers of a state infrastructure bond referendum said Wednesday.