- Democrat Clark wins Mass. congressional race Updated: Dec-10-13 11:10 pm
- Board seeks final judgment in redistricting case Updated: Dec-10-13 5:35 pm
- Iberville school board adopts redistricting plan Updated: Dec-10-13 7:14 am
- Massie files for re-election in 4th District Updated: Dec-10-13 4:05 am
- No change from recount in tight Assembly election Updated: Dec-09-13 10:43 pm
- Suit challenges state's 2nd Congressional District Updated: Dec-09-13 5:56 pm
- Minn. GOP's Kline gets challenger from own party Updated: Dec-09-13 2:26 pm
- Va. Senate special election set Jan. 7 Updated: Dec-06-13 5:26 pm
- Excerpts from recent Wisconsin editorials Updated: Dec-04-13 3:08 pm
- Alabama won't have husband, wife in Legislature Updated: Dec-03-13 10:47 pm
- Johnson, Lee in runoff for Alabama House 53 Updated: Dec-03-13 10:20 pm
- Ex-prosecutor to fill District 104 Ga. House seat Updated: Dec-03-13 9:40 pm
- N. Georgia key battleground in Senate GOP primary Updated: Nov-30-13 11:36 am
- Latinos want gov't to look into LA County voting Updated: Nov-30-13 4:21 am
- John Gary Faulkner wins runoff in House 5 race Updated: Nov-27-13 9:13 am
- Jeramey Anderson wins House District 110 seat Updated: Nov-27-13 9:01 am
- US Rep. Enyart announces he'll seek 2nd term Updated: Nov-26-13 1:38 pm
- Special election in western Ky. causes confusion Updated: Nov-26-13 12:37 pm
- Election set Jan. 7 for Iowa House District 25 Updated: Nov-26-13 6:35 am
- McAllister sworn in as Louisiana's new congressman Updated: Nov-21-13 12:27 pm
- Berger Jr. begins campaign for Congress in NC Updated: Nov-20-13 10:00 pm
- Kansas Democrat gets abortion rights group's nod Updated: Nov-20-13 1:57 pm
- Kulp, Rodriguez win Assembly seats Updated: Nov-20-13 7:16 am
- Dimitri Polizos wins Ala. House District 74 race Updated: Nov-19-13 9:26 pm
- McAllister wins 5th District congressional seat Updated: Nov-16-13 10:19 pm
BOSTON - Democrat Katherine Clark easily defeated three opponents Tuesday to win a vacant congressional seat and become the fifth woman to represent Massachusetts in the U.S. House.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Alaska Redistricting Board is seeking a final judgment approving use of its latest map in upcoming elections.
PLAQUEMINE, Louisiana - The Iberville Parish School Board has adopted a new redistricting plan that will drastically reduce the 15-member body down to nine members heading into the 2014 School Board elections.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Republican U.S. Rep. Thomas Massie has filed for re-election to Kentucky's 4th District congressional seat.
SACRAMENTO, California - Los Angeles County elections officials say a partial recount of ballots has brought no change in the outcome of a special legislative election last month.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana's 2nd Congressional District looks like a wind-ruffled ribbon that curls from the eastern shore of Lake Pontchartrain through New Orleans, then up the Mississippi River to northern Baton Rouge.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A fellow Republican launching an endorsement challenge to U.S. Rep. John Kline said Monday that the six-term incumbent congressman is not conservative enough.
RICHMOND, Virginia - A special election will be held Jan. 7 to fill the seat of state Sen. Ralph Northam, who was elected lieutenant governor in November.
Appleton Post-Crescent, Nov. 29
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama won't have a husband and wife serving in the Legislature at the same time.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Anthony "Alann" Johnson and Arthur Shores Lee will be in a runoff Jan. 28 to decide the Democratic nominee for Alabama House District 53 in Birmingham.
ATLANTA - Former Gwinnett County prosecutor Chuck Efstration will fill the District 104 seat in the Georgia House of Representatives.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - At the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains sits one of the most Republican congressional districts in the country that is home to Georgia's governor, lieutenant governor and speaker of the House.
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration is aggressively pursuing lawsuits over minority voting rights in Texas and North Carolina, but the Justice Department has not moved on evidence that the latest round of redistricting in Los Angeles County unfairly reduces the influence of Latino voters.
HOLLY SPRINGS, Mississippi - John Gary Faulkner has defeated Andre R. DeBerry to win the House District 5 seat on Tuesday.
MOSS POINT, Mississippi - Political newcomer Jeramey Anderson has been elected to the Mississippi House from District 110 in Jackson County.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - U.S. Rep. Bill Enyart says he's seeking a second term in his southern Illinois congressional seat.
OWENSBORO, Kentucky - An upcoming special election for state representative in western Kentucky is causing confusion partly due to legislative redistricting.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa House District 25 voters will be electing a new representative in January.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Republican newcomer Vance McAllister has been sworn in as the newest member of Congress, to represent northeast, central and a portion of southeast Louisiana.
GRAHAM, North Carolina - The son of North Carolina state Senate leader Phil Berger formally announced his bid for Congress on Wednesday, promising that if elected in 2014, he will follow a path in Washington similar to the one his father and other Republicans have walked in Raleigh.
TOPEKA, Kansas - The EMILY's List political action committee has endorsed Democrat Margie Wakefield in race in the 2nd Congressional District of Kansas.
MILWAUKEE - Republican Bob Kulp has won the 69th Assembly seat vacated by Assembly Majority Leader Scott Suder (SOO'-der). Kulp will serve the remaining 13 months of Suder's term. He defeated Democrat Ken Slezak and independent Tim Swiggum, the former mayor of Owen. The 69th district is in Clark County.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Montgomery County Commissioner Dimitri Polizos has won a runoff election to represent District 74 in the Alabama House of Representatives.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Vance McAllister, a political newcomer with the backing of the popular "Duck Dynasty" TV family, is Louisiana's newest member of Congress.