- Q&A: A look at Nevada's debate over caucus vs. primary Updated: May-24-15 6:22 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Lawmakers are trying to change how Nevada votes for presidential candidates in a move that has major implications for the state's relevance on the campaign trail and who is likely to be the nominee.
- Walker tells Republicans he transformed Wisconsin Updated: May-16-15 2:25 pm
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker told Wisconsin Republicans on Saturday that in his four-plus years in office he has transformed the state by enacting numerous conservative priorities, including defunding Planned Parenthood, legalizing concealed carry and weakening public union power.
- Georgia Republicans gather, hear from presidential hopefuls Updated: May-15-15 7:22 am
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia Republicans will hear from three White House hopefuls as the party gathers for its annual convention.
- Gov. Herbert says 'civil war' in GOP is unhealthy Updated: May-14-15 4:13 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Gov. Gary Herbert touted the merits of the state's longtime caucus-convention system for nominating candidates and said Thursday the "civil war" within GOP ranks triggered by a law overhauling the system is unhealthy and needs to be resolved.
- Walker to speak at GOP convention, Kaine at Democrats Updated: May-05-15 11:35 am
- At GOP confab, Haley blasts Republicans in legislature Updated: May-02-15 8:29 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Gov. Nikki Haley has launched a new offensive against state lawmakers, using the podium at the South Carolina Republican Party Convention to blast GOP lawmakers as insufficiently conservative on taxes, debt and other issues.
- Rubio to speak at Georgia Republicans' state convention Updated: Apr-29-15 2:22 pm
ATLANTA - Presidential candidate Marco Rubio is slated to address Georgia Republicans at the party's state convention next month.