- Governor's rival to speak at Democratic convention Updated: Apr-23-14 5:37 pm
- Republican activists push party on gay marriage Updated: Apr-23-14 2:07 am
- Phoenix will bid for 2016 Democratic convention Updated: Apr-22-14 8:22 pm
- Indy 'unlikely' to seek 2016 party conventions Updated: Apr-22-14 6:53 pm
- Pence to speak at 2 GOP conventions amid 2016 talk Updated: Apr-22-14 11:11 am
- Bennett seeks to unite GOP at convention Updated: Apr-21-14 9:37 pm
- Huckabee, Priebus headlining Ind. GOP convention Updated: Apr-21-14 5:37 pm
- National energy boom blurs political battle lines Updated: Apr-19-14 8:58 am
- RNC team examines Las Vegas as convention site Updated: Apr-18-14 5:48 pm
- Syracuse mayor resigns as Democratic Party chair Updated: Apr-17-14 7:53 pm
- Republican convention scouts visit Denver Updated: Apr-16-14 8:10 am
- 2 Ohio visits slated as GOP seeks convention site Updated: Apr-16-14 3:07 am
- Experts: Money is hurdle to landing GOP convention Updated: Apr-14-14 9:50 am
- Nevada GOP removes social issues from platform Updated: Apr-13-14 12:04 am
- Palestinian urges boycott of Israeli settlements Updated: Apr-08-14 5:34 pm
- Columbus will seek Democratic convention Updated: Apr-07-14 7:44 am
- NC Libertarian convention meeting this weekend Updated: Apr-04-14 4:07 am
- GOP convention decision disappoints Brewer Updated: Apr-02-14 3:37 pm
- Kansas City remains in race for GOP convention Updated: Apr-02-14 2:24 pm
- RNC to narrow list of potential 2016 host cities Updated: Apr-02-14 6:13 am
- GOP's Fisher seeking money for convention protest Updated: Mar-25-14 7:59 pm
HONOLULU - Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie's Democratic primary opponent David Ige will be allowed to speak at the party's state Democratic convention in May after all, following complaints by his campaign.
LAS VEGAS - As bans against gay marriage crumble and public opinion on the issue shifts rapidly, some Republicans are pushing the party to drop its opposition to same-sex unions, part of a broader campaign to get the GOP to appeal to younger voters by de-emphasizing social issues.
PHOENIX - Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton says the city will bid to host the Democratic Party's presidential nominating convention in 2016.
INDIANAPOLIS - Don't count on Indianapolis hosting either the Democratic or Republican national conventions in 2016.
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence is heading south to rally Alabama's Republicans.
PORTLAND, Maine - After two raucous and divisive GOP conventions, Maine Republican party chairman Rick Bennett is promoting solidarity.
DENVER - The U.S. energy boom is blurring the traditional political battle lines across the country.
LAS VEGAS - A Republican National Committee team has paid a visit to Las Vegas to explore the logistics for staging the GOP's 2016 national convention.
ALBANY, New York - Syracuse Mayor Stephanie Miner is resigning from her position as co-chair of the state's Democratic Party.
DENVER - Denver is putting out the welcome mat for a group from the Republican National Committee on the first of six visits to potential hosts for the party's national convention in 2016.
CINCINNATI - The two Ohio cities still in contention to host the 2016 Republican National Convention will be visited in late April by party staff or members of a selection committee.
CINCINNATI - To hold the Republican National Convention in Cincinnati, supporters must figure out how a host committee can raise the millions in private money that will be needed and also spruce up the downtown arena.
LAS VEGAS - The Nevada Republican Party stripped opposition to abortion and gay marriage from its platform Saturday as state convention delegates instead focused on judging fellow Republicans on their worthiness to serve in office and adherence to GOP values.
UNITED NATIONS - The Palestinian U.N. envoy urged the world Tuesday to boycott products from "illegal" Israeli settlements as part of a stepped up campaign to help Palestine become independent.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Though Columbus was rejected as a site for the 2016 Republican National Convention, area tourism officials say they will now focus on luring the Democrats.
DURHAM, North Carolina - North Carolina's Libertarian Party will have an unusual gathering this weekend because it will host a forum for its primary candidates for U.S. Senate.
PHOENIX - Gov. Jan Brewer says she is disappointed that Phoenix is out of contention to host the next Republican National Convention.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City remains in the running to host the 2016 Republican National Convention.
LAS VEGAS - Las Vegas will soon learn if it's still in the running to host the National Republican Convention in 2016.
BOSTON - Republican Mark Fisher, who fell just short of the support needed from his party to earn a spot on the primary ballot, signaled Tuesday that he was not quite ready to throw in the towel on his campaign for governor.