- Utah Legislature approves Count My Vote deal Updated: Mar-05-14 6:44 pm
- Colorado caucuses begin nomination process Updated: Mar-04-14 1:02 pm
- House committee OKs caucus system overhaul bill Updated: Mar-03-14 12:13 pm
- Groups reach deal on Utah caucus system Updated: Mar-02-14 10:26 pm
- Scandal may hurt Christie's ability to push agenda Updated: Feb-09-14 2:56 pm
- Longtime friends face off in Okla. speaker race Updated: Feb-08-14 5:40 pm
- Mass. Democrats launch statewide party caucuses Updated: Feb-08-14 9:49 am
SALT LAKE CITY - A deal between Utah legislators and a group pushing to overhaul Utah's system for nominating political candidates is headed for Gov. Gary Herbert's desk.
DENVER - The long slog to the major party's primary ballots is beginning with caucuses across the state.
SALT LAKE CITY - A House committee has unanimously approved a new compromise bill to overhaul Utah's system for nominating political candidates.
SALT LAKE CITY - A group pushing to overhaul Utah's system for nominating political candidates has worked out a deal with state lawmakers that both sides say enables more participation.
TRENTON, New Jersey - This is the year Chris Christie was planning to be more than just New Jersey's governor. Yet it turns out that high-profile investigations into his administration and campaign operation in a political payback case could make advancing his agenda a challenge.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The 72 Republicans in the Oklahoma House of Representatives will meet behind closed doors on Monday and cast secret ballots to decide who will become the next speaker of the House, one of the most powerful positions in state government.
BOSTON - Democratic candidates hoping to land a spot on September's primary ballot are entering a critical stage of their campaigns as party activists begin meeting in small caucuses across the state this weekend.