- EPA boosts amount of ethanol in gasoline supply Updated: Nov-30-15 6:02 pm
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration is boosting the amount of corn-based ethanol and other renewable fuels in the U.S. gasoline supply despite sustained opposition by an unusual alliance of oil companies, environmentalists and some GOP presidential candidates.
- Paul files for president, re-election in Kentucky Updated: Nov-30-15 12:59 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - U.S. Sen. Rand Paul officially filed for re-election and for president in his home state Monday, a move he insists does not undermine his faltering presidential campaign.
- Sanders: 'Democratic socialism' means security, freedom Updated: Nov-19-15 4:20 pm
WASHINGTON - Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders said Thursday that economic security is essential to Americans achieving true freedom, a central tenant in his political philosophy of "democratic socialism."
- In Minnesota, Paul seeks voters who may lean toward Sanders Updated: Nov-09-15 4:47 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Republican presidential hopeful Rand Paul drew a contrast Monday with Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders, as both seek disillusioned voters who might opt for either party.
- Northup endorses Rubio, will lead his Kentucky campaign Updated: Nov-06-15 11:45 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio gained the endorsement of former Congresswoman Anne Northup on Friday and named her chairwoman for his state campaign, as he takes steps to compete in Kentucky's first ever presidential caucus.
- Presidential candidate Rand Paul to campaign in Minnesota Updated: Nov-03-15 3:01 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul is making Minnesota stops in his presidential campaign ahead of the next big Republican debate.