- Black lawmakers ask court to toss legislative districts Updated: Apr-27-15 9:35 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Lawyers for the Alabama Legislative Black Caucus asked a federal court on Monday to toss out Alabama's legislative districts and hold new legislative elections next year.
- Iowans hear from GOP field on social issues Updated: Apr-26-15 8:10 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - For conservative Christian voters, the 2016 presidential race has almost too many options to take in.
- Nevada Republicans mull dumping caucus system Updated: Apr-24-15 10:44 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada lawmakers are considering dumping their caucus system and replacing it with a primary to choose presidential nominees, a proposal that could upend the 2016 Republican presidential contest.
- Utah governor's testimony in lawsuit unlikely Updated: Apr-23-15 6:28 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A ruling from a federal judge this week makes it unlikely that Republican Gov. Gary Herbert or lawmakers will be called to testify in the Utah Republican Party's lawsuit over changes to the state's election system.
- State Republicans mull caucus in 2016 to replace primary Updated: Apr-08-15 5:46 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut Republicans are considering replacing their 2016 presidential primary with a caucus to draw more candidates to the state to campaign rather than just raise money.