- Radio ads defends Ohio term limits, though no vote imminent Updated: Feb-11-16 3:46 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Radio spots are airing across Ohio that warn against an impending vote by state lawmakers that would extend term limits - only no such vote is imminent.
- Senate urges federal term limits, condemns Israel boycotts Updated: Feb-10-16 6:59 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The Florida Senate is sending two messages to Congress: set term limits for senators and representatives, and condemn efforts to boycott Israel.
- Algeria's parliament OKs new constitution with term limits Updated: Feb-07-16 8:55 am
ALGIERS, Algeria - Algeria's parliament has overwhelmingly approved a new constitution aimed at reforming the country by limiting presidents to two terms and recognizing the language used by its Berber minority as official.
- Arkansas GOP, having embraced term limits, is now conflicted Updated: Feb-04-16 12:23 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - More than two decades ago, Arkansas was among the first states to embrace the term limits movement by restricting how long lawmakers could serve in its Legislature. No one championed the movement more loudly than the state's Republicans, who saw it as a way to loosen the Democratic Party's generations-old grip on Arkansas' elected offices.
- CONCACAF calls for term limits, independent members Updated: Jan-25-16 8:26 pm
MIAMI BEACH, Florida - The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football will consider a reform package when it holds an extraordinary congress in Zurich on Feb. 25.