- Nevada court seeks cities' input on term limits Updated: Nov-26-13 6:48 pm
- Ill. term limit supporters halfway to 2014 ballot Updated: Nov-21-13 2:08 pm
- Conservative activist seeks Okla. City term limits Updated: Nov-13-13 3:26 pm
- Term limits set for playoff selection committee Updated: Nov-12-13 1:59 pm
- Nicaragua leader wants no presidential term limits Updated: Nov-06-13 9:56 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The Nevada Supreme Court on Tuesday invited cities to join the legal debate over whether city council members who are termed out from seeking re-election can run for mayor.
EVANSTON, Illinois - A group pushing to establish term limits for Illinois lawmakers said Thursday it's more than halfway to its goal of putting the measure on the 2014 ballot.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A conservative activist says he's launching an initiative petition campaign to limit the terms of Oklahoma City's mayor and City Council members.
WASHINGTON - The College Football Playoff selection committee concluded its first meeting by setting staggered term limits for its 13 members.
MANAGUA, Nicaragua - Nicaraguan lawmakers on Wednesday began studying a proposal by President Daniel Ortega to remove an article in the constitution intended to bar consecutive presidential terms.