- Former Arizona House Speaker Joe Lane dies Updated: Mar-06-14 5:00 pm
- Education panel tasked with superintendent case Updated: Mar-05-14 7:50 pm
- US Sen. Cornyn tops Stockman, wins GOP primary Updated: Mar-05-14 1:23 am
- Today in Nebraska-March Updated: Feb-27-14 12:15 pm
- Gov. Nixon supports repealing Mo. gay marriage ban Updated: Feb-13-14 5:26 pm
PHOENIX - Former Arizona House Speaker Joe Lane, who presided over the 1988 impeachment of Gov. Evan Mecham, has died at age 78.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A state legislative committee is being tasked with trying to come up with solutions to a recent state Supreme Court ruling involving the powers of the state superintendent of public instruction.
AUSTIN, Texas - U.S. Sen. John Cornyn trounced a conservative Texas congressman Tuesday night to claim the Republican nomination, a victory that could ease his path to re-election after some tea party activists targeted him as too moderate.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Gov. Jay Nixon said Thursday that he supports ending Missouri's same-sex marriage ban and thinks voters should have a chance to repeal an amendment to the state constitution that defines marriage as between a man and a woman.