- Pakistan's ex-President Musharraf discharged from hospital Updated: Feb-11-16 10:17 am
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan's former president Pervez Musharraf was briefly hospitalized in the port city of Karachi on Thursday after suffering chest pain and breathing problems but was allowed home later that day, a senior leader of his party and his spokeswoman said.
- Pennsylvania attorney general survives vote to remove her Updated: Feb-10-16 4:11 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania's embattled attorney general survived a Senate vote to remove her from office on Wednesday as all but one of her fellow Democrats stood by her, defeating a resolution that said her lack of a valid law license had rendered her unable to perform her official duties.
- The Latest: Pennsylvania AG vows to continue email probe Updated: Feb-10-16 3:32 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The latest on the Pennsylvania Senate's plan for a vote on Wednesday to remove Attorney General Kathleen Kane (all times local):
- Maine governor calls failed impeachment effort 'foolishness' Updated: Jan-14-16 4:37 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - Critics of Maine Gov. Paul LePage failed to muster support for a vote Thursday on an independent investigation that could have led to impeachment for alleged abuse of power.
- Gov. LePage takes a pass on State of the State speech Updated: Jan-12-16 4:23 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Facing an impeachment effort, Gov. Paul LePage said Tuesday he'll skip the traditional State of the State speech to a joint session of the Maine Legislature.