- Turtle Mountain board wants officials ousted Updated: Apr-15-14 5:35 pm
- Legislative report referred to district attorney Updated: Apr-14-14 7:57 pm
- Ohio lawmaker renews call for judge's impeachment Updated: Apr-07-14 2:16 pm
- Arkansas gov. hopefuls target each other's DC ties Updated: Apr-01-14 5:04 pm
- Impeachment efforts referred to Missouri panel Updated: Mar-31-14 5:07 am
- Analysis: Ark. races early battle in Clinton wars Updated: Mar-30-14 11:56 am
- Ross criticizes Hutchinson over impeachment role Updated: Mar-26-14 6:12 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The judicial board of the Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa in North Dakota wants to oust two judges and a clerk from office.
AUSTIN, Texas - A special legislative report that accuses University of Texas System regent Wallace Hall of possibly criminal misconduct has been forwarded to the Travis County District Attorney's Office.
CINCINNATI - A state lawmaker has reiterated his call for the impeachment of a federal judge who plans to order Ohio to recognize out-of-state gay marriages.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - In the race for Arkansas governor, Democrat Mike Ross and Republican Asa Hutchinson have regularly traded attacks accusing each other of being more beholden to Washington than the state's voters.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Three articles of impeachment against Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon are now in a state House committee.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The last time David Brock had visited Arkansas, he was a key player in the wars over Bill and Hillary Clinton's legacy. Then a writer for the conservative American Spectator, he penned the 1993 article that sparked Paula Jones' sexual harassment lawsuit against the 42nd president. That lawsuit ultimately led to Clinton's impeachment.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Mike Ross criticized Republican rival Asa Hutchinson Wednesday for his role in prosecuting the impeachment case against former President Bill Clinton, saying it showed how partisan the former congressman is.