- Oregon House asks voters for authority to impeach governor Updated: May-19-15 6:41 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon voters may be deciding whether state legislators should have power to impeach the governor and other elected officials from the executive branch after the state House approved a resolution Tuesday sending a proposed constitutional amendment to the ballot in 2016.
- Petition to remove Muscogee chief falls short of goal Updated: May-19-15 8:31 am
OKMULGEE, Oklahoma - A petition to remove the embattled principal chief of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation has failed.
- 2 lawmakers seek impeachment process against state auditor Updated: May-12-15 8:32 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - Two members of the Washington state House introduced a resolution Tuesday that seeks to start an impeachment process against indicted Auditor Troy Kelley.
- 2 Thai ex-govt ministers impeached over alleged rice graft Updated: May-08-15 6:14 am
BANGKOK - Thailand's military-appointed legislature voted on Friday to impeach the former commerce minister and his deputy for alleged corruption in a rice deal the nation's graft watchdog said was bogus.
- New Kinloch mayor suspended for alleged voter fraud Updated: Apr-24-15 11:32 am
KINLOCH, Missouri - Incoming Kinloch Mayor Betty McCray arrived at City Hall Thursday only to have the city attorney attempt to serve her with impeachment papers.