- Thailand's ousted PM files criminal case against opponents Updated: Sep-29-15 3:00 am
BANGKOK - Thailand's ousted prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra, who was pushed from office more than a year ago, impeached and faces criminal charges, hit back at her opponents Tuesday with her own lawsuit.
- Somali parliament ends impeachment motion against president Updated: Sep-26-15 10:18 am
NAIROBI, Kenya - Somalia's parliamentary speaker said he will drop an impeachment motion against the president and will instead press for talks to end the country's political crisis.
- Report: Former judge's conduct was reprehensible Updated: Sep-17-15 9:09 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Judicial investigators told Congress this week that a former federal judge - arrested last year on a domestic violence charge- had demonstrated "reprehensible conduct" and there was evidence that he abused his wife several times and made false statements to the committee reviewing his behavior.
- New Mexico lawmakers OK funds for impeachment investigation Updated: Sep-15-15 5:52 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - One of New Mexico's highest-ranking officials pleaded not guilty to dozens of charges during a brief court appearance Tuesday as lawmakers cleared the way for an impeachment investigation into allegations that she embezzled money from campaign contributions.
- The Latest: Embattled NM secretary of state visits offie Updated: Sep-15-15 4:18 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The latest on fraud charges against New Mexico's secretary of state (all times local):
- Capitol Hill Buzz: GOP lawmaker looks to impeach EPA chief Updated: Sep-14-15 7:51 pm
WASHINGTON - A Republican lawmaker says the head of the Environmental Protection Agency should be impeached, but the effort appears unlikely to get very far.
- New Mexico House speaker names panel to investigate Duran Updated: Sep-09-15 8:46 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico House Speaker Don Tripp announced Wednesday the creation of a 10-member bipartisan committee to investigate charges against Secretary of State Dianna Duran and consider whether to recommend impeachment.