- Arizona House bans cell phones for young drivers Updated: Apr-15-14 4:32 pm
- Senate, House pass versions of texting ban Updated: Apr-09-14 11:07 pm
- Senate rejects House's drunken driving proposal Updated: Apr-08-14 2:50 pm
- Ark. police join effort to end texting and driving Updated: Apr-07-14 2:35 pm
- Miss. House rejects texting-while-driving ban Updated: Apr-03-14 3:24 pm
- Off-road driving banned at Cape Point Updated: Apr-03-14 6:55 am
- Oregon court certifies driver card ballot title Updated: Apr-02-14 7:36 pm
- Lawmakers push campaign to curb distracted driving Updated: Apr-01-14 6:26 pm
- New Hampshire debates cellphone ban while driving Updated: Apr-01-14 5:10 pm
- Bill would let drivers 'sign and go' for speeding Updated: Apr-01-14 6:25 am
- Greenville's new hand-held cellphone ban starts Updated: Apr-01-14 4:19 am
- Tighter Indiana scooter rules signed into law Updated: Mar-28-14 6:55 am
- Saudi women renew push for the right to drive Updated: Mar-27-14 12:52 pm
- Ban on hand-held cellphone use by drivers stalls Updated: Mar-24-14 5:26 pm
- South Dakota primes for texting and driving ban Updated: Mar-21-14 6:44 pm
- Md. Senate passes distracted driving bill Updated: Mar-20-14 5:19 pm
- Jackson drivers getting used to cellphone ban Updated: Mar-19-14 10:59 pm
- Perryville bans texting by teen drivers, truckers Updated: Mar-19-14 11:10 am
- Key Vt. senator flips on phone ban while driving Updated: Mar-18-14 4:08 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona House has again voted to ban cellphone use by teen drivers for the first six months they hold their license.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina is closer to having its first statewide ban on texting while driving, a measure that would eliminate the confusion and conflicts resulting from municipalities and counties having their own separate ordinances.
DES MOINES, Iowa - The Iowa Senate has rejected amendments to a bill attempting to change Iowa's law dealing with drunken drivers.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Law enforcement agencies across Arkansas are joining a national effort to stop texting while driving, Arkansas State Police said Monday.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The state House says it's OK, so Mississippi drivers can text away.
BUXTON, North Carolina - The Cape Point area of Cape Hatteras National Seashore is being closed to off-road driving to protect breeding activities of piping plover shorebirds.
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon's Supreme Court has upheld the title and summary for a referendum to restore driving privileges for people who can't prove they're legally in the United States.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Lawmakers in the Iowa Senate have taken a new route to address distracted driving across the state.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Hand-held cellphone use should be treated like driving drunk and should be banned in New Hampshire to save lives, safety officials and others told a Senate panel Tuesday.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Legislation being considered by lawmakers in Springfield would allow drivers to keep their licenses in hand after getting speeding tickets.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - South Carolina's toughest law on using cellphones while driving is now on the books in Greenville.
INDIANAPOLIS - Drivers of motorized scooters in Indiana will face tighter regulations under a measure signed into law by Gov. Mike Pence.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - In the six months since Saudi activists renewed calls to defy the kingdom's ban on female drivers, small numbers of women have gotten behind the wheel almost daily in what has become the country's longest such campaign.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - It appears Louisiana drivers won't face new limits on their cellphone use.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A law that would make texting while driving illegal in South Dakota still awaits the governor's signature, but the state Department of Public Safety is already talking about a public awareness campaign.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The Maryland Senate has passed a measure to increase penalties for distracted driving.
JACKSON, Wyoming - Jackson police say residents appear to be adjusting to the city's ban on driving and talking on the phone.
PERRYVILLE, Missouri - A Perry County town has passed a local law that bans texting by teen drivers and truckers.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A key roadblock to banning the use of hand-held electronic devices like cell phones in Vermont has been overcome with a key senator's change in position on the issue.