- Eastern Mo. city bans all texting while driving Updated: Dec-17-13 8:11 am
- LSU studies cellphone use by drivers Updated: Dec-15-13 12:05 pm
- Maine lawmaker under fire for email about truckers Updated: Dec-13-13 5:19 pm
- 286 W.Va. distracted driving citations since July Updated: Dec-09-13 11:08 am
- Illinois could bar drivers from using Google Glass Updated: Dec-07-13 1:59 pm
- Greenville may ban cellphones from drivers' hands Updated: Dec-03-13 11:52 am
- Mich. law requires new license plate each decade Updated: Nov-26-13 5:25 pm
- Jackson weighs ban on cellphone use while driving Updated: Nov-20-13 9:59 am
- 13 teens injured in weekend crash in southeast ND Updated: Nov-18-13 12:11 pm
MANCHESTER, Missouri - An eastern Missouri town has banned all texting while driving, regardless of how old the driver is.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - How unsafe is cellphone use while driving? LSU aims to come up with an answer.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A Democratic Maine lawmaker is drawing criticism for an email he wrote slamming truck drivers.
BECKLEY, West Virginia - More than 280 motorists have been cited for distracted driving violations in West Virginia since a new law went into effect July 1.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Google's new computerized glasses haven't even gone on sale yet, but an Illinois lawmaker wants to make it illegal for people to use the devices while driving.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Greenville is considering a ban on any use of a cellphone in a driver's hand.
LANSING, Michigan - Gov. Rick Snyder has signed a law requiring Michigan drivers to replace license plates that are more than 10 years old.
JACKSON, Wyoming - The Jackson Town Council is considering a ban on cellphone conversations while driving that could start in mid-December.
GALCHUTT, North Dakota - Thirteen teenagers were injured in a weekend crash in southeastern North Dakota's Richland County.