- 286 W.Va. distracted driving citations since July Updated: Dec-09-13 11:08 am
- Illinois could bar drivers from using Google Glass Updated: Dec-07-13 1:59 pm
- Greenville may ban cellphones from drivers' hands Updated: Dec-03-13 11:52 am
- Mich. law requires new license plate each decade Updated: Nov-26-13 5:25 pm
- Jackson weighs ban on cellphone use while driving Updated: Nov-20-13 9:59 am
- 13 teens injured in weekend crash in southeast ND Updated: Nov-18-13 12:11 pm
- NC drag racer builds driving program after deaths Updated: Nov-18-13 6:19 am
- Audit says driver diversion programs illegal Updated: Nov-14-13 11:29 am
- Truck driver charged in death of state trooper Updated: Nov-13-13 1:56 pm
- Del. law enforcers plan cellphone crackdown Updated: Nov-12-13 3:08 pm
- Idaho man appeals lifetime driving ban Updated: Nov-11-13 6:19 pm
- Arizona DPS to crack down on texting drivers Updated: Nov-11-13 10:20 am
- Corpus Christi enforcing drivers-cellphone ban Updated: Nov-11-13 9:43 am
BECKLEY, West Virginia - More than 280 motorists have been cited for distracted driving violations in West Virginia since a new law went into effect July 1.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Google's new computerized glasses haven't even gone on sale yet, but an Illinois lawmaker wants to make it illegal for people to use the devices while driving.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Greenville is considering a ban on any use of a cellphone in a driver's hand.
LANSING, Michigan - Gov. Rick Snyder has signed a law requiring Michigan drivers to replace license plates that are more than 10 years old.
JACKSON, Wyoming - The Jackson Town Council is considering a ban on cellphone conversations while driving that could start in mid-December.
GALCHUTT, North Dakota - Thirteen teenagers were injured in a weekend crash in southeastern North Dakota's Richland County.
GASTONIA, North Carolina - During a time when he was consumed with grief, an area man turned to a project to help others avoid the pain he was going through.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Driver diversion programs that give motorists the option of enrolling in a safe-driving class instead of paying a ticket for a violation are illegal, a new report from Minnesota's state auditor says.
SKOKIE, Illinois - A Wisconsin truck driver was charged Wednesday after a fiery March wreck that killed an Illinois State Police trooper on a suburban Chicago interstate.
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware Office of Highway Safety says law enforcement officers will conduct a one-day crackdown on driving with cellphones.
BOISE, Idaho - A man who was convicted of vehicular manslaughter after he ran over a child who had been sitting on his front bumper will get a chance to argue that a lifetime suspension of his driver's license is excessive.
TUCSON, Arizona - The Arizona Department of Public Safety plans to crack down on drivers who are distracted by texting or their cellphones in general.
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Police in a South Texas city have begun enforcing a ban on drivers using hand-held cellphones to talk or text.