- Another wave of snow moving into Twin Cities Updated: Nov-30-15 8:20 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The latest on the winter storm affecting Minnesota (all times local):
- Report: Semi probable cause of crash that killed brothers Updated: Nov-30-15 8:02 pm
MOORHEAD, Minnesota - The Minnesota State Patrol says a semitrailer truck was the probable cause of a June rollover that killed two teenage brothers from Moorhead last June.
- 2 UNR students from Las Vegas killed in crash near Tonopah Updated: Nov-30-15 7:51 pm
TONOPAH, Nevada - Authorities say two students from the University of Nevada, Reno died in a car crash about 7 miles outside of Tonopah.
- Vermont woman dies after vehicle strikes tree in Coventry Updated: Nov-30-15 5:22 pm
COVENTRY, Vermont - Vermont State Police say a 35-year-old Charleston woman is dead following a single vehicle crash in the town of Coventry.
- Bond set for accused drunk driver in deadly New Mexico crash Updated: Nov-30-15 5:04 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A $150,000 cash-only bond has been set for suspected drunk driver accused in an Albuquerque crash that killed three people.
- Head-on crash near Yankton causes fire, leaves 2 people dead Updated: Nov-30-15 5:00 pm
YANKTON, South Dakota - Two people are dead following a head-on crash that caused a car to catch on fire east of Yankton.
- Possible steps for closing MBTA deficit include service cuts Updated: Nov-30-15 4:22 pm
BOSTON - Reduced late-night services and changes to a ride program for disabled passengers are among steps transit officials have identified as ways to help erase the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority's growing operating deficit.
- 5 killed in head-on crash south of Phoenix Updated: Nov-30-15 3:58 pm
PHOENIX - Authorities say two cars collided head-on in an outlying area of metropolitan Phoenix, leaving five people dead including a Montana man and a New Mexico woman.
- Report: Plane likely overweight in crash that killed 4 Updated: Nov-30-15 3:42 pm
CLEVELAND - A plane that crashed in northeast Ohio last year, killing the college student at the controls and three of his classmates, was likely overweight, according to a report released this month by a federal investigative agency.
- Man charged with manslaughter in alleged drunk-driving wreck Updated: Nov-30-15 3:39 pm
FLORISSANT, Missouri - A St. Louis County man is now charged with first-degree involuntary manslaughter in the Thanksgiving night accident that killed a 6-year-old girl.
- Man dies of injuries in motorcycle accident Updated: Nov-30-15 3:00 pm
HAMPTON, New Hampshire - Police say a driver has died of injuries suffered in a motorcycle accident last week in Hampton.
- Good Samaritan near Nashville in 2002 sought on Facebook Updated: Nov-30-15 12:30 pm
MILLERSVILLE, Tennessee - An Ohio woman is searching for the good Samaritan who helped her family at the scene of a car accident when she was a young child.
- More than 200 weekend accidents on Utah's icy highways Updated: Nov-30-15 12:12 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Police in Utah say the holiday weekend's icy roads caused several crashes along the Wasatch Front.
- The Latest: Police say speed was a factor in bus crash Updated: Nov-30-15 12:01 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - The latest about a bus crash that injured about 36 people, most of them college students returning to school at the close of the holiday weekend. All times local.
- NJ Transit seeks to limit homeless at its stations Updated: Nov-30-15 11:35 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - New Jersey Transit is assessing a pilot program that limits waiting room seating at some of its stations and keeps the homeless moving.
- 2 Ohio women killed in crash on Indiana Toll Road Updated: Nov-30-15 11:21 am
ELKHART, Indiana - Police say two women from northeastern Ohio were killed when their car struck a guardrail and flipped several times on the Indiana Toll Road.
- Robotic suit aids paralyzed Detroit-area crash victim Updated: Nov-30-15 11:19 am
DETROIT - These are the first steps the 21-year-old woman has taken since the crash exactly three years ago. It's bittersweet.
- Mississippi troopers: 4 fatal accidents over Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-30-15 9:12 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Highway Patrol ended its Thanksgiving enforcement period Sunday night.
- Ohio man killed in crash in commuter lane near Pittsburgh Updated: Nov-30-15 9:00 am
PITTSBURGH - Police say an Ohio man was apparently driving too fast when he died in a crash in the high-occupancy commuter lane of Interstate 79 near Pittsburgh.
- 2 seriously injured in DC-area crash involving USPS truck Updated: Nov-30-15 8:56 am
SILVER SPRING, Maryland - Two people have sustained life-threatening injuries after a United States Postal Service truck landed on top of a SUV in Silver Spring.
- Speed, alcohol may have led to crash that killed man, 25 Updated: Nov-30-15 8:39 am
KITTANNING, Pennsylvania - A coroner says speeding and drinking may have led to a crash that killed a western Pennsylvania man on a rural road.
- Northern California woman dies in crash during police chase Updated: Nov-30-15 7:36 am
DANVILLE, California - A 19-year-old Northern California woman died in a crash after fleeing from Danville police in a stolen vehicle.
- 2 die in crashes in Maine over weekend Updated: Nov-30-15 7:35 am
MEDWAY, Maine - Maine State Police say a woman was killed and her husband was injured in a one-car crash on Interstate 95 just south of Medway.
- Del. woman facing charges after crash near Millsboro Updated: Nov-30-15 7:08 am
MILLSBORO, Delaware - The Delaware State Police says it's investigating after a driver fled from a trooper near Millsboro and hit another car.
- Dump truck hits, kills horses after they escaped farm Updated: Nov-30-15 6:19 am
PLUMSTEADVILLE, Pennsylvania - Authorities say a crash involving a dump truck in eastern Pennsylvania has left a pair of horses dead and the driver injured.