- Woman killed in Galloway Township crash Updated: Dec-12-13 6:07 am
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii Updated: Dec-12-13 5:02 am
- China asks pilots to master low-visibility landing Updated: Dec-12-13 4:14 am
- Police: Metal scrappers endangering public safety Updated: Dec-12-13 4:04 am
- Pinellas voters to decide on mass transit changes Updated: Dec-12-13 3:05 am
- Sentence in Texas teen's fatal DWI wreck stirs ire Updated: Dec-12-13 2:41 am
- List of 52 bus companies that feds shut down Updated: Dec-12-13 12:47 am
- AP Exclusive: Feds shut 52 unsafe bus companies Updated: Dec-12-13 12:40 am
- Probe: Asiana pilot wasn't confident, assertive Updated: Dec-12-13 12:15 am
- Woman hit by Calif. Congresswoman's aide dies Updated: Dec-11-13 9:59 pm
- Severe weather, snow, cold cited in 2 crash deaths Updated: Dec-11-13 9:19 pm
- Conn. man pleads not guilty in cyclist's death Updated: Dec-11-13 9:02 pm
- Driver dies in crash with train in western Minn. Updated: Dec-11-13 8:53 pm
- Ala. schools officials consider bus fees Updated: Dec-11-13 8:49 pm
- Report: Asiana crash victim was run over twice Updated: Dec-11-13 8:36 pm
- Search for missing plane in Idaho winding down Updated: Dec-11-13 7:44 pm
- IDs released of 2 men who died in a NM plane crash Updated: Dec-11-13 7:38 pm
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing Updated: Dec-11-13 7:31 pm
- School bus involved in 4-vehicle crash in SE Minn. Updated: Dec-11-13 7:23 pm
- At least 9 hurt in East Texas school bus collision Updated: Dec-11-13 7:17 pm
- Fatalities at work rise 28 percent in Wisconsin Updated: Dec-11-13 7:17 pm
- Man who refused ride to people is charged in death Updated: Dec-11-13 5:59 pm
- Prosecutors: Fatal NH crash was a suicide attempt Updated: Dec-11-13 5:52 pm
- Higher security fee set to boost travel costs Updated: Dec-11-13 5:44 pm
- Alaska officials consider rerouting Parks Highway Updated: Dec-11-13 5:31 pm
GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Police say a woman is dead after she lost control of her vehicle and hit a tree in Galloway Township.
HONOLULU - One person is dead after a small plane with nine people aboard crashed into the water off the Hawaiian island of Molokai (moh-loh-KY'-ee), a Maui County official said Wednesday.
BEIJING - Chinese aviation authorities will soon require captains of domestic flights into Beijing to master low-visibility landings to combat chronic flight delays that have been worsened by heavy smog.
GARY, Indiana - State police and the Indiana Department of Transportation say public safety is being endangered by metal scrappers.
CLEARWATER, Florida - The future of mass transit in Pinellas County is now in the hands of the voters.
FORT WORTH, Texas - A North Texas teen from an affluent family received a probation-only sentence this week for losing control of his pickup truck while drunk and killing four pedestrians, a punishment that has outraged the victims' families and left prosecutors disappointed.
LOS ANGELES - Federal bus safety regulators announced that they have shut down 52 companies in what they describe as a major nationwide crackdown on unsafe carriers.
LOS ANGELES - Federal bus safety regulators have shut down 52 companies in what they describe as a major nationwide crackdown on unsafe outfits, including lines whose drivers had suspended licenses or worked routes of more than 800 miles without rest.
WASHINGTON - The investigation into the crash-landing of an Asiana Airlines flight at San Francisco's airport last summer has highlighted problems with cockpit culture and the trainee pilot's lack of confidence in his ability to safely land the Boeing 777.
SANTA BARBARA, California - A woman who was struck by a car driven by a congresswoman's aide in Santa Barbara has died.
ACME TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say the snow, ice and cold gripping Michigan are involved in at least two traffic deaths.
DANBURY, Connecticut - A 21-year-old Connecticut driver has formally pleaded not guilty in a highway accident that fatally injured a business writer riding his bicycle on Route 302 in Bethel.
MORRIS, Minnesota - One person is dead after colliding with a train in western Minnesota.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - State Department of Education officials say they're open to allowing city school districts to charge students transportation fees.
WASHINGTON - A teenage girl who survived the crash of an Asiana Airlines jet in San Francisco only to be fatally struck by a fire truck on the runway was actually run over by two rescue vehicles in the accident's chaotic aftermath, according to documents released Wednesday at a National Transportation Safety Board hearing.
SALT LAKE CITY - Family and friends of the five passengers aboard a small private airplane missing in central Idaho said the search effort for the craft has mostly ended.
LOS ALAMOS, New Mexico - Authorities have positively identified two people killed last weekend when a small plane crashed in a canyon about a mile south of the Los Alamos Airport.
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Oregon State Police say an SUV hit by a train south of Klamath Falls was driving on a gravel road and crossed the tracks at a marked railroad crossing when it was struck on the passenger side.
WINONA, Minnesota - The State Patrol says one child suffered minor injuries when a small school bus was involved in a four-vehicle crash in southeastern Minnesota.
ATHENS, Texas - Nine elementary school students have received hospital treatment after a school bus struck another from behind in a small East Texas town.
MILWAUKEE - The number of Wisconsin workers killed on the job increased 28 percent last year, in part because of an increase in workplace shootings, according to federal statistics released Wednesday.
DENVER - Police in Colorado were working Wednesday to unravel a roadside mystery that began with a rollover crash and ended when one of the passengers was run down and killed.
LEBANON, New Hampshire - A former Fortune 500 executive told police he was trying to kill himself when he drove his pickup truck across the grassy median of a highway and slammed into an SUV, killing an expectant couple inside, prosecutors said Wednesday.
MINNEAPOLIS - The cost of flying is headed higher now that Congress has agreed on a budget deal.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The Alaska Department of Transportation is considering a Parks Highway route that would bypass Wasilla and help relieve traffic congestion in the city.