- Austin tech firm had 20 employees on missing plane Updated: Mar-08-14 9:37 pm
- 2 killed after car, pickup collide in western Pa. Updated: Mar-08-14 9:13 pm
- Search resumes for missing Malaysian jetliner Updated: Mar-08-14 9:11 pm
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident Updated: Mar-08-14 8:58 pm
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared Updated: Mar-08-14 8:11 pm
- Wyoming woman dies in western Nebraska crash Updated: Mar-08-14 7:44 pm
- Family says Texas man on missing Malaysian plane Updated: Mar-08-14 7:25 pm
- Albuquerque officer injured by drunk driver Updated: Mar-08-14 6:05 pm
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition Updated: Mar-08-14 5:38 pm
- Man dies after being struck by SUV in Wal-Mart lot Updated: Mar-08-14 5:25 pm
- Man survives LA freeway wreck, killed by traffic Updated: Mar-08-14 5:07 pm
- 4 male victims die in crash near Sleepy Eye Updated: Mar-08-14 4:52 pm
- 1 dead after vehicle hit by train in Independence Updated: Mar-08-14 4:31 pm
- 2 dead after crash in Frederick County Updated: Mar-08-14 3:46 pm
- 2 killed in crash near Togwotee Pass in NW Wyoming Updated: Mar-08-14 3:10 pm
- Highway work could hurt Sedona, Flagstaff tourism Updated: Mar-08-14 2:28 pm
- 2 on missing Malaysia jet used stolen EU passports Updated: Mar-08-14 2:26 pm
- Pilot unhurt when small plane crashes on NH lake Updated: Mar-08-14 12:58 pm
- Charlotte Police look for white van in hit-and-run Updated: Mar-08-14 12:46 pm
- NTSB: Police chopper too low, likely causing crash Updated: Mar-08-14 12:41 pm
- US Navy sends destroyer to help in plane search Updated: Mar-08-14 12:04 pm
- Police say NY drunk driver caused fatal crash Updated: Mar-08-14 11:50 am
- Flagstaff man shoots himself in foot, crashes car Updated: Mar-08-14 11:14 am
- Honor Flight for veterans cancelled in Lakeland Updated: Mar-08-14 11:09 am
- Warwick cyclist hit by Cranston driver Updated: Mar-08-14 11:08 am
AUSTIN, Texas - An Austin, Texas, technology company says 20 of its employees were aboard the Malaysia Airlines plane that went missing over the South China Sea.
MILFORD TWP., Pennsylvania - Authorities say that two cars collided at an intersection in Milford Township, leaving two people dead and two injured.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Vietnamese ships and planes hunting for a missing Malaysian jetliner have found no wreckage close to where they spotted two large oil slicks.
MULBERRY, Florida - A plane became entangled in the strings of a skydiver's parachute, sending both crashing into the ground near Tampa, Florida, with both the pilot and jumper hospitalized with minor injuries.
NEW YORK - The most dangerous parts of a flight are takeoff and landing. Rarely do incidents happen when a plane is cruising seven miles above the earth.
LYMAN, Nebraska - A 19-year-old Wyoming woman had died in a one-vehicle crash in western Nebraska.
KELLER, Texas - The family of Philip Wood says the IBM employee was on board the Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 that went missing over the sea while en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, China.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - An Albuquerque aviation officer is in critical condition after his car was clipped by a suspected drunk driver.
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Los Angeles Police say that a rookie officer whose patrol car collided with a big rig in Beverly Hills is in stable condition.
ENID, Oklahoma - Police in Enid say a man has died after being struck by a sport utility vehicle that his grandson started in a Wal-Mart parking lot.
LOS ANGELES - Police say that a teenager who survived a car crash with a big rig was killed as he tried to escape traffic on the freeway where the accident happened.
SLEEPY EYE, Minnesota - Three teenagers and a 20-year-old man died when the car they were riding in lost control on an icy highway near Sleepy Eye and veered into oncoming traffic, authorities said Saturday.
INDEPENDENCE, Minnesota - Authorities say a 25-year-old woman is dead after her car was hit by a train in Independence.
FREDERICK, Maryland - Maryland State Police say two people have died and four people were injured in a three-vehicle crash in Frederick County.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Authorities say a 4-year-old girl and her grandmother were killed in a two-vehicle crash near Togwotee Pass in northwestern Wyoming.
SEDONA, Arizona - Business owners from Sedona to Flagstaff are worried a planned closure of a portion of a northern Arizona highway could hurt the much-anticipated summer tourist season.
MILAN - Foreign ministry officials in Rome and Vienna confirmed Saturday that names of two nationals listed on the manifest of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight match passports reported stolen in Thailand.
ALTON, New Hampshire - A single-engine experimental plane has crashed while landing on an ice runway on Lake Winnipesaukee.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Police say they are looking for a white Chevrolet van missing part of a black grill on the front and the carmaker's bowtie logo that struck and killed a woman as she crossed a Charlotte street.
ATLANTA - Federal investigators have determined the deadly crash of an Atlanta police helicopter more than a year ago was likely because the pilot was flying too low and was unable to see a power pole and wires during a search for a missing child.
WASHINGTON - The Navy says it has dispatched a warship to aid in the search for a missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner.
GREENE, New York - Police say an upstate New York man is facing manslaughter charges after he drove drunk, crashed into a utility pole and killed his passenger.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A Flagstaff man is recovering this week after shooting himself in the foot and then crashing his car.
LAKELAND, Florida - An Honor Flight scheduled to take off from Lakeland and bring World War II veterans to view the World War II monument in Washington, D.C., has been cancelled.
WARWICK, Rhode Island - A Warwick cyclist is in critical condition after he was struck by a car driven by a Cranston woman.