- Conn. Senate leader says bill would weaken MMA law Updated: Mar-11-14 7:22 pm
- 2 Aiken County boys save brother from hanging Updated: Mar-10-14 6:20 am
- Gustafsson hands Manuwa first MMA loss Updated: Mar-08-14 5:54 pm
- Belfort gives up title shot after Nevada bans TRT Updated: Feb-28-14 8:00 pm
- Nevada commission bans testosterone replacement Updated: Feb-27-14 6:27 pm
- Rousey keeps women's title with first-round win Updated: Feb-23-14 2:00 am
- Turkish taekwondo athlete dies after heart attack Updated: Feb-16-14 8:56 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Senate president says a bill under consideration would weaken Connecticut's new law legalizing mixed martial arts.
AIKEN, South Carolina - Call it a case of brotherly love.
LONDON - Alexander Gustafsson handed Jimi Manuwa his first MMA defeat in the main event of the UFC Fight Night card at Saturday night at O2 Arena.
Vitor Belfort dropped out of his upcoming UFC middleweight title shot on Thursday a few hours after the Nevada Athletic Commission banned testosterone replacement therapy.
LAS VEGAS - Nevada state regulators on Thursday banned mixed martial arts fighters from using testosterone replacement therapy.
LAS VEGAS - Ronda Rousey heard the chorus of boos again. This time it was for a different reason.
ANKARA, Turkey - An official says a 21-year-old Turkish taekwondo athlete has died after suffering a heart attack during a tournament in Luxor, Egypt.