- Sacramento fighters dominate UFC show in hometown Updated: Dec-12-13 8:24 pm
- UFC adds 2nd weight class for female fighters Updated: Dec-11-13 10:47 pm
- UFC heavyweight Shane Del Rosario dead at 30 Updated: Dec-09-13 11:08 pm
- Frazier's ex-manager recalls Mandela's great gift Updated: Dec-08-13 5:43 pm
- Bruce Lee jumpsuit fetches $100,000 at HK auction Updated: Dec-05-13 10:44 pm
- UFC latches on to NFL for Super exposure Updated: Dec-05-13 7:03 pm
- Stanford's Trent Murphy traces toughness to family Updated: Dec-05-13 3:48 pm
- UFC's Del Rosario critical after heart attack Updated: Nov-27-13 8:23 pm
- UFC fighters lament lockout of big New York stage Updated: Nov-20-13 6:08 pm
- Georges St. Pierre retains title at UFC 167 Updated: Nov-17-13 2:41 am
- Rampage Jackson wins Bellator debut with knockout Updated: Nov-16-13 12:18 am
- St. Pierre vs Hendricks in UFC's anniversary show Updated: Nov-14-13 8:44 pm
- Russia's Putin gets honorary taekwondo black belt Updated: Nov-14-13 6:31 am
Urijah Faber can't wait to hear the cheers when he climbs into the cage in Sacramento on Saturday night.
LOS ANGELES - The UFC is expanding its promotion of women's mixed martial arts by opening a second weight class.
NEWPORT BEACH, California - UFC fighter Shane Del Rosario died Monday, nearly two weeks after the heavyweight had a heart attack. He was 30.
PHILADELPHIA - Joe Frazier was humbled, and had to find the right symbolic gift to present to Nelson Mandela.
HONG KONG - The yellow jumpsuit worn onscreen by martial arts legend Bruce Lee in the movie "Game of Death," his final film, has sold at a Hong Kong auction for $100,000.
NEW YORK - Let the NFL worry how its fans will handle a cold weather Super Bowl in New Jersey.
STANFORD, California - The tough and tenacious way Trent Murphy plays football can be traced to his early years growing up just a few miles away from where the outside linebacker will take the field for Stanford against Arizona State in the Pac-12 championship game Saturday night at Sun Devil Stadium.
NEWPORT BEACH, California - UFC fighter Shane del Rosario has suffered a heart attack and is in critical condition at a Southern California hospital.
NEW YORK - Dominick Cruz expected to squeeze in at least a run - and maybe grab a beer - during his two-day trip in New York. The UFC champ, after all, isn't much for sightseeing.
LAS VEGAS - Georges St. Pierre retained his welterweight title with split decision over top contender Johny Hendricks on Saturday night in UFC 167.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Rampage Jackson scowled, howled, then bellowed to the crowd: "I'm back! I'm back!"
Nearly a decade later, Georges St. Pierre still remembers the exhilaration of his first UFC fight. The future welterweight champion beat Karo Parisyan in Las Vegas at UFC 46, but that win was nothing compared to his victory over his anxieties.
MOSCOW - The World Taekwondo Federation has awarded an honorary black belt to Russian President Vladimir Putin.