- NYC to change maligned Sandy rebuilding program Updated: Apr-17-14 4:22 pm
- Hail wreaks Easter travel havoc in Mexico City Updated: Apr-17-14 2:43 pm
- Heavy winter storms weigh on DuPont during 1Q Updated: Apr-17-14 6:28 am
- Flooding persists along rivers in western Michigan Updated: Apr-16-14 6:50 pm
- Wintry weather postpones Jays-Twins; twinbill set Updated: Apr-16-14 6:06 pm
- Emergency managers challenged to educate public Updated: Apr-16-14 2:42 pm
- Schumer: Don't forget LI's north shore Sandy woes Updated: Apr-16-14 12:49 pm
- Parts of recreational trail closed after storms Updated: Apr-16-14 8:54 am
- NH dealing with some flooding, overnight storm Updated: Apr-16-14 6:38 am
- Poll: Residents sour on NJ's Sandy recovery effort Updated: Apr-16-14 5:05 am
- Michigan dam breaks, river hits record level Updated: Apr-15-14 3:36 pm
- Storm surge risks get their own graphics, warnings Updated: Apr-15-14 3:28 pm
- Schumer urges FEMA to OK $6.7M for Troy seawall Updated: Apr-15-14 2:17 pm
- Latest storm breaks snow records in Detroit, Flint Updated: Apr-15-14 2:01 pm
- Storm topples RVs near Mississippi's Gulf coast Updated: Apr-15-14 1:14 pm
- Armored van crashes on icy roadway, spilling cash Updated: Apr-15-14 1:10 pm
- Army Corps beach erosion fix would cost $43.4M Updated: Apr-15-14 12:40 pm
- Officials ready for ranchers seeking federal aid Updated: Apr-15-14 11:08 am
- Dispatcher's dedication shows in tornado's wake Updated: Apr-15-14 10:55 am
- Storm breaks Detroit, Flint snowfall records Updated: Apr-15-14 10:07 am
- Experts: winter ice, winds damaged Illinois trees Updated: Apr-15-14 9:28 am
- Forecasters warn of rising Upper Peninsula waters Updated: Apr-15-14 8:52 am
- Icy roads prompt some Michigan school delays Updated: Apr-15-14 8:28 am
- NWS confirms first Arkansas tornado of 2014 Updated: Apr-15-14 7:07 am
- Suspect Sandy charity begins distributing dollars Updated: Apr-15-14 6:17 am
NEW YORK - Mayor Bill de Blasio unveiled a sweeping report Thursday that examined New York City's recovery progress from Superstorm Sandy and promised to reform a much-maligned program that was supposed to rebuild wrecked homes.
MEXICO CITY - A freak spring hailstorm has caused havoc for thousands of people trying to leaving Mexico City for Easter weekend.
DOVER, Delaware - DuPont says that lost sales and increased operating costs from adverse weather conditions dragged on first-quarter earnings.
EVART, Michigan - Authorities warned residents of Osceola and Newaygo counties to be vigilant Wednesday as the Muskegon River reached what forecasters predicted would be its peak overflow, though floodwaters were easing in other sections of Michigan.
ORLANDO, Florida - Two of the country's top disaster experts have challenged emergency managers and forecasters from Texas to Maine to help educate coastal residents and developers about hurricane hazards.
PORT WASHINGTON, New York - Sen. Charles Schumer says some communities on the north shore of Long Island are still in need of funding to recover from the damage of Superstorm Sandy.
BIG RAPIDS, Michigan - The state says parts of Fred Meijer White Pine Trail State Park in western Michigan are closed due to unsafe conditions following storms and flooding.
LEBANON, New Hampshire - Some roads in New Hampshire are flooded due to a combination of melting snow and rain, and an overnight storm that brought some light snow and ice has delayed some school openings.
NEPTUNE, New Jersey - A new poll finds New Jerseyans are souring on how the state is handling Superstorm Sandy recovery efforts.
ROSCOMMON TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Officials say a dam has failed on a man-made lake in Roscommon County, forcing closure of part of a two-lane highway called Old 27.
ORLANDO, Florida - The National Hurricane Center hopes new color-coded maps they're trying out this year will simplify two important points about storm surge for coastal residents: how far from the beach the water will spread and how high that water will rise.
ALBANY, New York - Sen. Charles Schumer is calling on the Federal Emergency Management Agency to approve $6.7 million for repairs to the city of Troy's seawall.
DETROIT - The National Weather Service says Detroit and Flint, Michigan, have experienced their snowiest winters on record.
GAUTIER, Mississippi - A storm barreled through Mississippi Gulf Coast communities, leaving about a dozen damaged or destroyed RV trailers at one campground Tuesday amid downed trees and power lines.
VIENNA TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say an armored carrier company's van was carrying up to $1 million when it crashed on an icy Flint-area roadway and spilled a portion of its load.
FLAGLER BEACH, Florida - The Army Corps of Engineers says it will be expensive to fix beach erosion problems along Flagler County's shoreline.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Ranchers in the Dakotas are starting to sign up for federal disaster aid to help them recover after an early October blizzard killed tens of thousands of animals, and government officials say they are ready.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Almost anyone who learns their house has been severely damaged by a tornado is allowed to clock out and go home, but not Katrina Gutwein, a 911 dispatcher who helped others for nearly two hours after being informed her house was damaged.
ROMULUS, Michigan - A spring storm that's left roads slippery across Michigan has shattered seasonal snowfall records in Detroit and Flint.
DECATUR, Illinois - This year's particularly nasty winter has taken its toll on trees across Illinois.
ESCANABA TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Forecasters are asking people to keep an eye out for rising water levels in the Escanaba River in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
BYRON, Michigan - Icy roads are forcing some Michigan schools to delay the start of classes as other schools work to clean up following storm damage in recent days.
CHARLESTON, Arkansas - The National Weather Service has confirmed Arkansas' first tornado of 2014.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A Superstorm Sandy charity that was suspected of fraud has started distributing money nearly a year after a settlement with New Jersey prosecutors.