- Storm batters southern Scandinavia Updated: Nov-30-15 6:47 am
HELSINKI - Officials say that more than 35,000 people were without electricity in Sweden on Monday after a storm battered southern Scandinavia, damaging buildings, toppling trees, canceling trains and closing bridge links between Denmark and Sweden.
- Snow begins falling as storm moves north into Minnesota Updated: Nov-30-15 6:43 am
CHANHASSEN, Minnesota - Snow has begun falling in parts of southern Minnesota including the Twin Cities as a winter storm moves north.
- Winter storm to dump heavy snow on parts of the Dakotas Updated: Nov-30-15 6:29 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A winter storm is expected to dump up to 10 inches of snow in eastern South Dakota, with lesser but still measurable amounts in central South Dakota and southern North Dakota.
- Winter storm advisory issued for eastern Nebraska Updated: Nov-29-15 6:27 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Eastern Nebraska could see freezing rain, sleet and snow beginning Sunday night and extending into Monday evening.
- Oklahoma governor declares state of emergency after storms Updated: Nov-29-15 6:08 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin has declared a state of emergency in all 77 counties following a winter storm that dumped ice, freezing rain and rains that led to flooding in the state.
- Storm lingering in southern Plains; more flooding possible Updated: Nov-29-15 5:52 pm
DALLAS - A deadly storm that has caused flooding and coated parts of the southern Plains in ice during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend dumped more rain on already swollen rivers in parts of North Texas and Arkansas on Sunday and made driving dangerous in parts of Oklahoma.
- More than 71,000 remain without power after Oklahoma storm Updated: Nov-29-15 5:31 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - More than 71,000 power outages remain across Oklahoma after a slow-moving storm brought ice and freezing rain to western and central sections of the state.
- Some Oklahoma roads still slick, others improving Updated: Nov-29-15 3:11 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Department of Transportation says roads in the Panhandle remain slick after a slow-moving storm dropped ice and freezing rain in the region.
- Florida marks record of 10 years without major hurricane Updated: Nov-29-15 12:44 pm
MIAMI - The state of Florida is marking a big milestone with the official end of the 2015 hurricane season - 10 years without a major hurricane making landfall in the state.
- Potential for flooding continues across Arkansas Updated: Nov-29-15 11:07 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Ongoing rain from a slow-moving storm system is continuing the threat of flooding across Arkansas.
- Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect in Oklahoma Updated: Nov-29-15 10:57 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - A winter weather advisory remains in effect in northwestern Oklahoma with additional ice possible in the region.
- The Latest: More than 80,000 in Oklahoma without power Updated: Nov-28-15 6:15 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The latest on wintry weather and heavy rainfall in Oklahoma (all times local):
- Icy road conditions claim 4 more lives in Kansas Updated: Nov-28-15 4:31 pm
ANDOVER, Kansas - Authorities in Kansas are blaming four more traffic deaths in the Wichita area on the icy conditions gripping the state and other parts of the nation's midsection.
- The Latest: Wintry storm blamed for 4 more Kansas deaths Updated: Nov-28-15 2:41 pm
The latest on a band of storms causing wintry conditions in the nation's midsection (all times local):
- The Latest: Flood warnings, watches across Arkansas Updated: Nov-28-15 12:45 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The latest on heavy rainfall in Arkansas' forecast through the holiday weekend (all times local):
- Sandra weakens to tropical storm in Pacific off Mexico Updated: Nov-28-15 1:48 am
MIAMI - Tropical Storm Sandra is weakening as it approaches Mexico's Pacific coast.
- Annual Lawrence Santa rescue rescheduled because of weather Updated: Nov-27-15 4:13 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - An annual Lawrence holiday tradition will be rescheduled because of a winter storm.
- More snow, cold temps expected in parts of New Mexico Updated: Nov-27-15 2:20 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - More snow, sleet and freezing rain are expected for some parts of New Mexico.
- Power restored to all 10 days after Washington windstorm Updated: Nov-27-15 12:30 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - Power has been restored to everyone in the Spokane, Washington, area who was left in the dark by a massive windstorm more than a week earlier.
- Icy weather expected in Nebraska, Iowa on Thanksgiving Day Updated: Nov-26-15 1:15 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Weather officials who are monitoring freezing rain in parts of Nebraska and Iowa on Thanksgiving Day are warning drivers to be extra careful.
- Forecasters issue ice storm warning for western Oklahoma Updated: Nov-26-15 12:33 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - An ice storm warning is in effect for western Oklahoma as a slow-moving storm system is expected to bring wintry precipitation to much of the state.
- Forecasters warn of drenching rains in Arkansas this week Updated: Nov-26-15 11:48 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Forecasters say flooding is likely in parts of Arkansas as a slow-moving storm system is expected to drop up to 8 inches of rain through the holiday weekend.
- Bald eagles rebuild nest in Greenfield after wind storms Updated: Nov-26-15 9:52 am
GREENFIELD, Indiana - A pair of bald eagles appears to be rebuilding their home in a central Indiana neighborhood after their nest was destroyed in wind storms.
- Holiday storm expected to bring heavy rain, ice to Oklahoma Updated: Nov-25-15 5:59 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Holiday travelers enjoyed mild weather and clear roads across Oklahoma on Wednesday, but forecasters predicted freezing rain and possible flooding across much of the state over the next few days with a storm and a cold front expected to push into the state on Thanksgiving Day.
- Snow could cause Thanksgiving travel problems in the West Updated: Nov-25-15 2:56 pm
DENVER - A storm left ice and snow on roads in Montana on Wednesday and could cause headaches for those traveling in Wyoming for Thanksgiving before it moves into Colorado.