- University of Oregon may create student health insurance Updated: May-24-15 12:08 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - The University of Oregon is proposing to create its own health insurance plan for students.
- Police: Counselor charged after having sex with student Updated: May-22-15 5:43 am
ROSTRAVER TOWNSHIP, Pennsylvania - Authorities say a western Pennsylvania high school guidance counselor has been charged after having sex with a football player who came to her for help.
- 2 more Mississippi universities likely to add student fees Updated: May-21-15 11:17 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - Two of Mississippi's public universities are likely to increase the student fees that are charged above tuition this fall, a growing trend among the schools.
- Health workers violated privacy of Iowa athlete, girlfriend Updated: May-19-15 1:57 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - The University of Iowa fired one student health clinic worker and disciplined another for breaching the privacy of an athlete and his girlfriend by immediately discussing the results of their pregnancy test, according to records obtained by The Associated Press.
- 3 questions to help sort student health coverage choices Updated: May-13-15 7:26 pm
A key question remains for many students who've finally settled on a college destination: How will they or their parents handle health care coverage?
- NYC mayor proposes millions in new mental health services Updated: May-05-15 4:38 pm
NEW YORK - Over 80 schools would get mental health clinics, every police precinct would have a victims' advocate and social workers would arrange psychological care for thousands of families in homeless shelters under Mayor Bill de Blasio's plan to invest tens of millions of dollars in mental health, his wife's signature issue.
- Student group pushes for rape crisis center at Purdue Updated: May-03-15 4:08 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A group of Purdue University students is urging school officials to establish a rape crisis center on campus so that victims can get help sooner, especially after hours.