- Reno family await school district's approval to use medicine Updated: Aug-02-15 4:28 pm
RENO, Nevada - The mother of a Reno girl with a rare form of epilepsy is trying to secure permission for her daughter's school to administer medicine that could halt potentially deadly seizures.
- Wheaton College ends student health plans over birth control Updated: Jul-29-15 3:25 pm
WHEATON, Illinois - Wheaton College in suburban Chicago will stop offering health insurance plans to students beginning Friday in an effort to avoid providing birth control coverage mandated by the Affordable Care Act.
- Consultant finds problems at Iowa State health center Updated: Jul-23-15 7:28 am
AMES, Iowa - A consultant's report says an array of problems at Iowa State University's Thielen Student Health Center raises risks for students and the university.
- School-based health clinics gain Paducah board approval Updated: Jul-21-15 5:41 am
PADUCAH, Kentucky - Two school-based Paducah health clinics have been approved in an effort to keep staff and students both healthy and in school.
- Tuscaloosa banning tobacco products on all city property Updated: Jul-08-15 2:58 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - The City of Tuscaloosa is banning the use of tobacco products on all municipal property.
- Veteran Arkansas educator retires after 69-year career Updated: Jul-05-15 1:59 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A veteran Arkansas educator whose first day as a teacher started in a two-room schoolhouse in 1945 is retiring after a 69-year career.