- 6 charged with conspiracy to defraud government Updated: Apr-19-14 3:04 am
- Man charged in North Dakota oil patch drug case Updated: Apr-18-14 6:07 am
- 2 ex-chiefs of Samarion Inc. face fraud charges Updated: Apr-17-14 7:16 pm
- 2 charged with migrant smuggling in Virgin Islands Updated: Apr-14-14 6:25 pm
- Man sentenced to 20 years in synthetic drug case Updated: Apr-14-14 6:02 pm
- Trying to combat growing drug trade in oil patch Updated: Apr-12-14 11:23 am
- Ala. prison guard among 6 arrested in meth probe Updated: Apr-10-14 5:44 pm
- Man renounces sovereign ideals, gets probation Updated: Apr-07-14 3:58 pm
- Convicted trash hauler to get $3.1M in settlement Updated: Apr-04-14 1:21 pm
- Little Rock bank executive indicted for conspiracy Updated: Apr-02-14 7:25 pm
- Feds: Montana-California meth ring busted Updated: Mar-28-14 7:14 pm
- NH woman convicted in killing sued by family Updated: Mar-28-14 6:52 am
- Drug cartel manager pleads guilty to conspiracy Updated: Mar-27-14 5:28 pm
- Suspect sentenced in Williston drug shooting Updated: Mar-27-14 11:08 am
- California state senator freed from jail on bond Updated: Mar-26-14 10:44 pm
- Philadelphia man pleads guilty in online scam Updated: Mar-24-14 3:27 pm
- Pair receives 18-year sentences in meth conspiracy Updated: Mar-22-14 9:46 am
- Not guilty plea in online drugs marketplace scheme Updated: Mar-21-14 10:04 pm
- Man pleads guilty to fraud, conspiracy charges Updated: Mar-21-14 4:17 pm
- Accountant pleads in contraband cigarette case Updated: Mar-20-14 10:10 am
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Six people have been charged in a conspiracy to defraud the government in Jacksonville federal court.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A North Dakota man is accused in a drug conspiracy on the North Dakota oil patch.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Two former executives of a Madison County company have been indicted for intentionally misleading investors in Mississippi and Alabama about a monitoring system for nursing homes or other health care facilities that could help improve the overall care of patients, federal officials said Thursday.
KINGSTON, Jamaica - Two Haitian nationals have been arrested in the U.S. Virgin Islands after being indicted on charges of conspiracy to smuggle migrants into the U.S.
FARGO, North Dakota - A former University of North Dakota student who pleaded guilty to financing a man who manufactured the synthetic drugs that resulted in the deaths of two teenagers in the Grand Forks area was sentenced Monday to 20 years in prison.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The blood-drenched man had survived a brutal attack: Beaten with brass knuckles, shocked with a stun gun, slashed with a razor blade, then dumped 40 miles away in Montana, he staggered to a farmhouse for help. His path eventually led authorities back to a quiet backyard in this oil boom town.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Six people, including an Alabama state prison guard and two inmates, were charged Thursday in a federal investigation of a drug trafficking operation that stretched from California to Alabama.
LAS VEGAS - An ex-convict who renounced his adherence to a sovereign citizen philosophy was sentenced Monday to five years' probation for plotting to kidnap police officers to call attention to his anti-government views.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Federal authorities have agreed to pay $3.1 million to a trash hauler convicted in a price-fixing conspiracy to settle his claim that they violated their plea agreement with him by selling his companies but failing to pay him.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A federal grand jury has indicted a Little Rock bank executive on a variety of charges related to an alleged scheme to cover up a $1.5 million bad loan.
BILLINGS, Montana - An investigation into drug crimes in the Bakken oil patch has led to the arrests of 11 people authorities linked to a ring that trafficked methamphetamine from southern California to the Northern Plains, according to court documents and the U.S. Attorney's Office.
DOVER, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire woman serving a life sentence for paying relatives to kill her boyfriend in 2008 has been sued by his family for about $1.5 million.
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - A former manager for Mexico's Gulf cartel has pleaded guilty to drug trafficking conspiracy charges in federal court in Brownsville.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A man convicted in Williston of offering cash for a hit on an associate in the drug trade has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
SAN FRANCISCO - California state Sen. Leland Yee has been released from custody and his lawyer says the Democrat from San Francisco plans to plead not guilty to corruption and gun charges.
PHILADELPHIA - Federal authorities said a Philadelphia man pleaded guilty to fraud and conspiracy charges stemming from a series of online scams that victimized dozens of people nationwide.
FARGO, North Dakota - Two people accused in a North Dakota methamphetamine ring have received identical 18-year prison sentences.
LOS ANGELES - The alleged ringleader of an online drug marketplace that sold everything from ecstasy to LSD has pleaded not guilty in Los Angeles to conspiracy and other federal charges.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A former employee of computer giant Dell has pleaded guilty to federal fraud and conspiracy charges.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A Pawtucket accountant has pleaded guilty to a conspiracy that brought $1.2 million in contraband cigarettes into Rhode Island from Virginia.