- 3 indicted by federal grand jury in sex trafficking scheme Updated: Dec-01-15 5:47 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Three men accused of running a prostitution ring that included women living in the country illegally have been indicted.
- Former coach sentenced for meth-in-tennis-balls conspiracy Updated: Nov-25-15 9:51 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A federal judge has sentenced a 36-year-old man to serve more than 23 years in prison for his involvement in large-scale drug conspiracy.
- 5 charged in $580M Southern California kickback scheme Updated: Nov-24-15 7:25 pm
LOS ANGELES - Five people, including a former hospital executive and two surgeons, are charged with a massive kickback scheme that resulted in billing $580 million to the government and insurance companies, authorities announced Tuesday.
- Woman pleads not guilty in death of boyfriend's parents Updated: Nov-24-15 3:39 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - The girlfriend of a Connecticut man who prosecutors say killed his parents for cutting him out of their will pleaded not guilty Tuesday to conspiracy to commit murder.
- Fishtail man pleads guilty in meth conspiracy Updated: Nov-24-15 1:19 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - A 61-year-old south-central Montana man has pleaded guilty to federal charges after prosecutors say he distributed about 178 pounds of methamphetamine.
- Charlotte man indicted for role in theft of $1M Updated: Nov-21-15 10:48 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - A Charlotte man has been indicted for his role in stealing $1 million from 90 accounts at the financial services company TIAA-CREF.
- Pennsylvania surplus store owner, nephew admit conspiracy Updated: Nov-20-15 2:50 pm
CALIFORNIA, Pennsylvania - The owner of a western Pennsylvania Army-Navy surplus store and his nephew have been ordered to forfeit $150,000.
- Men who tried to push Jewish man into divorce are sentenced Updated: Nov-19-15 7:33 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Three New York men who tried to coerce a Jewish man into giving his wife a religious divorce were sentenced on Thursday.
- Baggage handlers plead guilty to theft conspiracy at airport Updated: Nov-19-15 4:38 am
NORFOLK, Virginia - Two baggage handlers have pleaded guilty for their roles in a conspiracy to steal items from passengers' bags at Norfolk International Airport.
- Brooklyn men indicted in Vermont on sex trafficking charges Updated: Nov-18-15 2:10 pm
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A federal grand jury in Vermont has handed down indictments on two New York men accused of forcing women into prostitution in connection with a large drug conspiracy.
- Putin spokesman says Russia doping charges appear unfounded Updated: Nov-10-15 6:05 am
MOSCOW - The accusations of state-sponsored doping in Russian track and field appear to be unfounded, President Vladimir Putin's spokesman said Tuesday.
- Minnesota man to plead guilty to drug charge in North Dakota Updated: Nov-10-15 6:00 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A Minnesota man says he will be plead guilty to a federal drug charge in North Dakota.
- In Egypt, angry talk of Western conspiracy over plane crash Updated: Nov-10-15 5:36 am
CAIRO - Egyptian media have reacted with fury as Britain and the United States increasingly point to a bomb as the cause of the Oct. 31 Russian plane crash in Sinai, with many outlets hammering home the same message: Egypt is facing a Western conspiracy that seeks to scare off tourists and destroy the country's economy.
- Portland man sentenced to 11 years for crack conspiracy Updated: Nov-10-15 4:52 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Federal prosecutors say a Portland man will spend 11 years in prison for conspiring to distribute crack cocaine in the city.
- Minneapolis man sentenced in North Dakota meth conspiracy Updated: Nov-05-15 6:01 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A Minneapolis man has been sentenced to 11 years in prison for dealing large quantities of methamphetamine in North Dakota and Minnesota.
- Providence man pleads guilty to robbery charges Updated: Nov-03-15 4:35 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Officials say a Providence man has pleaded guilty in federal court to conspiracy to commit two drug-related home invasions.
- 5 Minnesota men plead not guilty in Islamic State case Updated: Nov-02-15 5:41 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Five Minnesota men accused of plotting to join the Islamic State group have pleaded not guilty to new charges against them.