- 2 Michigan men admit role in Mississippi drug conspiracy Updated: May-04-15 9:43 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - Two Michigan men have pleaded guilty to their roles in a conspiracy to distribute more than 5 kilos of cocaine and 1 kilo of heroin in South Mississippi.
- Ex-police chief accused in gun sale conspiracy speaks out Updated: Apr-30-15 6:46 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - The attorney for a former police chief indicted in a gun sale conspiracy at the Bel Aire Police Department says his client never intended to violate any law.
- South Korean company settles Kevlar trade secrets lawsuit Updated: Apr-30-15 5:49 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A South Korean company accused of stealing trade secrets involving Kevlar technology has pleaded guilty to federal conspiracy charges and settled separate civil litigation filed by the DuPont Co., officials said Thursday.
- 13 law enforcement officers charged with drug conspiracy Updated: Apr-30-15 4:37 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Thirteen current and former law enforcement officers have been indicted on drug conspiracy charges after participating in what they thought was a large-scale cocaine and heroin shipping operation - but turned out to be an FBI sting, authorities said Thursday.
- Former Premier League player jailed 2½ years in fixing plot Updated: Apr-29-15 11:47 am
BIRMINGHAM, England - A former Premier League player was sentenced to 2 1/2 years in jail on Wednesday after being convicted of plotting to bribe lower-league players in England.
- Western Illinois man pleads guilty to mail fraud charge Updated: Apr-29-15 6:35 am
EAST ST. LOUIS, Illinois - A western Illinois man has pleaded guilty to helping to steal mail for personal information to apply for credit cards.
- Winooski woman sentenced for drug conspiracy Updated: Apr-29-15 5:04 am
WINOOSKI, Vermont - A Winooski woman has been sentenced to 30 months in prison on drug-related charges.
- Guilty verdict against 3 in film tax-credit scheme Updated: Apr-27-15 10:15 pm
NEW ORLEANS - A jury has returned guilty verdicts against three people for their role in a conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud as part of a film tax-credit scheme.
- Abramoff co-conspirator released from federal prison Updated: Apr-27-15 3:56 pm
BALTIMORE - A former Washington lobbyist convicted in the Jack Abramoff scandal is out of federal prison.
- New Jersey man sentenced for gun trafficking conspiracy Updated: Apr-26-15 12:10 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey man who admitted he illegally possessed several firearms and sold 22 guns without a license has been sentenced to nearly six years in prison.
- Phoenix woman gets 30 ½-year prison term in conspiracy case Updated: Apr-23-15 6:16 pm
PHOENIX - A Phoenix woman has been sentenced to 30 ½ years in prison for plotting to have four people killed while she was in custody on kidnapping charges.
- Rabbi in forced-divorces case convicted of kidnap conspiracy Updated: Apr-21-15 7:37 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - An Orthodox rabbi accused of using brutal tactics to force unwilling Jewish men to divorce their wives was convicted on Tuesday of conspiracy to commit kidnapping.
- Family of 3 faces conspiracy charges for fake GoFundMe Page Updated: Apr-21-15 11:28 am
MARIETTA, Georgia - Three members of a Cobb County family are charged with conspiracy after police say they created a fake GoFundMe page.
- Ex-Vikings tight end Voigt indicted in alleged Ponzi scheme Updated: Apr-15-15 7:23 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Former Minnesota Vikings tight end Stu Voigt is charged in a federal indictment with conspiracy and fraud in an alleged Ponzi scheme, the U.S. Attorney's office said Wednesday.
- Reputed mob associate sentenced in port extortion plot Updated: Apr-15-15 6:34 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - A reputed Genovese mob family associate has been sentenced to prison for his role in a conspiracy to extort members of the longshoremen's union on the New Jersey waterfront.
- 5th person charged in deadly Indianapolis house blast Updated: Apr-15-15 6:13 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A man accused of knowing about a plot to destroy an Indianapolis house months before a natural gas explosion leveled it in an alleged insurance fraud became the fifth person formally charged in that deadly 2012 blast.
- Lawrence man gets 16 years for kidnapping conspiracy Updated: Apr-14-15 7:01 am
BOSTON - A second man who was part of a gang that kidnapped a man off a Boston street and demanded a $100,000 ransom has been sentenced to 16 years in prison.
- 7 Missouri residents sentenced for roles in drug conspiracy Updated: Apr-09-15 6:39 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A U.S. attorney says seven Missouri residents have been sentenced in federal court for their roles in a conspiracy to distribute drugs.
- 5 accused of prescription forgery conspiracy Updated: Apr-08-15 4:58 am
GREENWOOD, Mississippi - Five Leflore County residents have been arrested for allegedly conspiring to acquire prescription painkillers by forging prescriptions.
- Man fighting deportation to El Salvador dies in California Updated: Apr-06-15 5:25 pm
PALMDALE, California - A man who spent five years fighting his deportation to El Salvador to face murder conspiracy charges has died in U.S. federal custody in Southern California.