- Federal charges in New Orleans parade shootings Updated: Mar-11-14 5:25 pm
- Jurors return partial verdict in Hawaii meth ring Updated: Mar-07-14 7:19 pm
- Mixed verdict in Pennsylvania deputy's slaying Updated: Mar-07-14 4:12 pm
- 3 more charged with murder in Grand Forks death Updated: Mar-07-14 7:40 am
- NJ man pleads guilty in Va. fake ID conspiracy Updated: Mar-05-14 12:55 pm
- Navajo lawmaker renews bill to oust council leader Updated: Mar-05-14 7:38 am
- North Texas man gets 25 years in meth ring case Updated: Mar-05-14 7:22 am
- Documents: Slayings came during search for safe Updated: Feb-28-14 6:25 pm
- US Supreme Court rejects Kohring appeal Updated: Feb-28-14 1:54 pm
- Belen man convicted in bank fraud, conspiracy case Updated: Feb-27-14 5:17 pm
- NH prosecutor: Kingpin's arrest may affect trials Updated: Feb-27-14 2:14 pm
- Appeals court: Have hearing on juror in meth case Updated: Feb-26-14 5:58 pm
- Man tied to Sam Hurd drug case gets prison time Updated: Feb-26-14 5:06 pm
- CA man sentenced on drug charge in fed court in SD Updated: Feb-26-14 7:59 am
- $1M bonds set in Williston murder conspiracy Updated: Feb-26-14 7:47 am
- New trial date set for woman in War mayor's death Updated: Feb-25-14 7:11 am
- North Dakota man to be sentenced on meth charge Updated: Feb-24-14 5:34 am
- US indictments against accused Mexican drug lord Updated: Feb-22-14 4:13 pm
- Ex-cop gets 10 years in cocaine conspiracy Updated: Feb-21-14 7:04 pm
- 19 people indicted in Ohio in alleged drug ring Updated: Feb-19-14 6:51 pm
- Former Wilmington Trust exec arraigned Updated: Feb-19-14 2:57 pm
- 4 juveniles sentenced for escaping ND facility Updated: Feb-19-14 8:41 am
- Judge sentences 1 of 3 siblings charged with drugs Updated: Feb-19-14 5:34 am
- Woman pleads guilty in stepdaughter's death Updated: Feb-14-14 6:20 am
- 2 ND men, 1 Minn. man sentenced in meth case Updated: Feb-13-14 7:28 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Two brothers who already face state charges in a shooting spree that left 20 people hurt at a Mother's Day parade in 2013 have been indicted on federal charges - along with seven other people allegedly connected to the case.
HONOLULU - After deliberating for about two weeks in what's been described at Hawaii's biggest crystal meth case, jurors convicted a California man of a conspiracy to distribute 400 pounds of the drug to the islands.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - A man was convicted Friday of conspiracy to help a felon get an AK-47 used to kill a Berks County sheriff's deputy, but the jury acquitted him of actually providing the weapon.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Three people who face burglary conspiracy charges in the stabbing death of a man at a farm house near Grand Forks late last year now also face murder charges.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - A fourth person has pleaded guilty for his role in a Virginia-based operation that sold fake driver's licenses to thousands of college students and others across the country.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A Navajo Nation lawmaker has renewed legislation to oust the Tribal Council speaker, who is facing bribery and conspiracy charges.
DALLAS - A North Texas man has been sentenced to 25 years in prison for running drugs as part of a methamphetamine ring involving dozens of distributors.
INDIANAPOLIS - Four people fatally shot last week in an Indianapolis drug house were slain after one of the suspects charged Friday in the killings opened fire as he was searching the home for a safe, court documents state.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The U.S. Supreme Court has rejected the appeal of a former Alaska state representative convicted of corruption.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A Belen man has been convicted on bank fraud and conspiracy charges in New Mexico.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's top federal prosecutor says he's not sure how the arrest of Mexico's top drug kingpin will affect the prosecution this summer of four reputed members of the Sinaloa drug cartel.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A federal appeals panel has granted a request by a man convicted in a drug case to explore whether the presence of an alternate juror during deliberations made his trial unfair.
DALLAS - A co-defendant in the drug distribution case involving former NFL wide receiver Sam Hurd has received 41 months in prison.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A California man has been sentenced in federal court in South Dakota for his role in a conspiracy to distribute marijuana.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Bond has been set at $1 million each for two people accused of plotting a murder in Williston.
WELCH, West Virginia - A new trial date has been set for a woman charged with conspiracy in the slaying of War Mayor Thomas Hatcher.
FARGO, North Dakota - A Fargo man is facing a mandatory minimum sentence of 20 years in prison on a drug conspiracy charge.
Mexico's most wanted drug dealer, Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, faces at least seven indictments in federal court in the United States. Some of the cases pending against him:
ATLANTA - A former Clayton County police officer is going to prison for 10 years for conspiring to distribute cocaine.
MARION, Ohio - Federal authorities say 19 people have been indicted in an alleged conspiracy to traffic large amounts of heroin, crack cocaine and prescription pills in a north central Ohio city.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A former Wilmington Trust executive accused of scheming with another bank executive to make improper loans to each other from their respective banks pleaded not guilty Wednesday to federal bank fraud, conspiracy and money laundering charges.
MANDAN, North Dakota - Four teenagers accused of attacking a guard and escaping from the Youth Correctional Center near Mandan about a year ago have pleaded guilty to several felony charges and sentenced to prison time.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - One of three siblings convicted in a methamphetamine conspiracy has been sentenced to 11½ years in prison.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A 38-year-old Baton Rouge woman has pleaded guilty to a criminal conspiracy charge in the 2006 asphyxiation death of her heavily-insured 2-year-old stepdaughter.
FARGO, North Dakota - Federal authorities say two North Dakota men and a Minnesota man have been sentenced in a methamphetamine conspiracy case.