- AT&T buys DirecTV, now biggest traditional TV provider in US Updated: Jul-24-15 7:58 pm
NEW YORK - Even as TV watchers increasingly go online, AT&T has become the country's biggest traditional TV provider with its $48.5 billion purchase of DirecTV.
- DA: Cellphone video of arrest doesn't show excessive force Updated: Jul-24-15 6:40 am
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - A district attorney says cellphone video shows police punching a man they were trying to arrest but not "excessive force" under the circumstances.
- Los Angeles burglar records video selfie with victim's phone Updated: Jul-16-15 10:28 pm
LOS ANGELES - Authorities in Los Angeles are looking for a burglar who accidentally made a selfie with his victim's iPhone.
- In Tech: Comcast games, Microsoft music, HBO online Updated: Jul-16-15 4:20 pm
Comcast is adding another hook to try to keep customers in front of the TV: video games in its set-top boxes.
- Apple's updates iPod Touch amid declining sales Updated: Jul-15-15 2:49 pm
NEW YORK - Although the iPod's popularity has waned, Apple is updating its music player for the first time in nearly three years by giving the flagship Touch model a faster processor and better cameras.