- 'Angry Birds' maker wants phones out as film credits roll Updated: Apr-28-16 1:41 am
LOS ANGELES - The creators of "Angry Birds" hope movie theater audiences don't get their feathers ruffled if some filmgoers pluck out their mobile devices at the end of "The Angry Birds Movie" and point them at the screen.
- Mobile Zoo forfeits movie star chimpanzee after PETA lawsuit Updated: Apr-21-16 5:46 am
WILMER, Alabama - A 29-year-old chimpanzee that starred in the 1997 film "Buddy" is being moved from an Alabama zoo to a sanctuary in Florida after animal rights activists complained about the animal's living conditions.
- Man who made botched cliff proposal says she said yes Updated: Apr-11-16 5:38 pm
MORRO BAY, California - A man who had to be rescued after scaling California's famed Morro Rock to propose to his girlfriend through cellphone video says he might not have made it to the top, but the proposal was a success.
- Video shows Texas teacher repeatedly striking student Updated: Apr-09-16 12:02 pm
BEAUMONT, Texas - A high school teacher in Southeast Texas has been arrested on an assault charge after a video surfaced showing her repeatedly striking a student in her class.
- Motley Crue's Vince Neil accused of battery in Las Vegas Updated: Apr-08-16 3:56 pm
LAS VEGAS - Police say Motley Crue frontman Vince Neil is accused of grabbing a woman's hair from behind and pulling her to the ground at a Las Vegas Strip resort.
- The Latest: Man who scaled cliff to propose later arrested Updated: Apr-08-16 1:50 pm
MORRO BAY, California - The Latest on a man who scaled a cliff in California to propose (all times local):