- LeSean McCoy investigated over fight with off-duty cops Updated: Feb-08-16 5:34 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy is under investigation over a Philadelphia nightclub brawl early Sunday that left two off-duty police officers injured, one with a broken nose and broken ribs and the other with a possible skull fracture.
- Sikeston police investigating YMCA videotaping case Updated: Feb-06-16 1:50 pm
SIKESTON, Missouri - A 19-year-old southeast Missouri man faces charges accusing him of videotaping a man in a YMCA restroom.
- Cellphone video shows Somalia flight after explosion Updated: Feb-03-16 9:33 am
JOHANNESBURG - The cellphone video pans from passengers, some wearing oxygen masks, in seats toward the back of the airliner in flight, and then swivels to the empty front area with a hole in the side of the cabin, the result of an explosion soon after takeoff from Somalia's capital.
- Emirati police officer in court for filming Messi's passport Updated: Jan-19-16 8:15 am
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - A police officer in the United Arab Emirates has appeared in court over filming himself holding Barcelona star Lionel Messi's passport.
- Tulsa police investigating case of Tony Stewart, heckler Updated: Jan-16-16 4:07 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Police are investigating after an off-duty officer heckled NASCAR star Tony Stewart and was confronted by the driver.
- Ohio man who recorded fatal accident scene sentenced to jail Updated: Jan-14-16 11:36 am
LORAIN, Ohio - A northern Ohio man who recorded grisly cellphone video of a car crash that killed one teenager and critically injured another has been sentenced to 30 days in jail.
- Police to scrutinize phone video in Brooklyn gang rape case Updated: Jan-13-16 10:33 pm
NEW YORK - Police on Wednesday were examining three cellphones recovered from some teenage boys accused of raping a young woman in a playground after defense lawyers said at least one of the boys shot video of the woman smiling and laughing during the encounter.
- Police: Maryland teen made video while setting house fire Updated: Jan-13-16 1:12 pm
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office says a 15-year-old boy faces a felony fire-setting charge after he used a cellphone to record video of himself setting fire to his bedroom.