- Cloudy weekend forecast for Washington Updated: Apr-18-14 8:43 am
- Hail wreaks Easter travel havoc in Mexico City Updated: Apr-17-14 2:43 pm
- Storm surge risks get their own graphics, warnings Updated: Apr-15-14 3:28 pm
- Days of winds, storm black out 285,000 in Michigan Updated: Apr-14-14 5:28 pm
- Evacuations at Croton Dam as Muskegon River floods Updated: Apr-14-14 1:50 pm
- Cost of fighting warming 'modest,' says UN panel Updated: Apr-13-14 5:46 pm
- Ice, snow make for miserable driving conditions Updated: Apr-07-14 6:11 pm
- Warmer, mostly drier forecast for Washington Updated: Apr-07-14 8:56 am
- Letting water run in freeze, woman gets $758 bill Updated: Apr-06-14 2:14 pm
- Md. meteorologist always had head in the clouds Updated: Apr-06-14 10:38 am
- Inch of rain forecast this weekend at Oso mudslide Updated: Apr-04-14 8:35 am
- Expert expects below average wildfire season in SD Updated: Apr-03-14 7:22 pm
- Residents wheeze as England hit by 2nd day of smog Updated: Apr-03-14 12:35 pm
- California snowpack survey forebodes tough summer Updated: Apr-01-14 9:21 pm
- California seeing snow, rain, thunder, lightning Updated: Apr-01-14 12:37 am
- Billings tops its annual snowfall record Updated: Mar-31-14 2:46 pm
- It's spring; what's that white stuff in NYC area? Updated: Mar-31-14 10:13 am
- UN panel: Warming worsens food, hunger problems Updated: Mar-31-14 5:28 am
- Global warming dials up our risks, UN report says Updated: Mar-30-14 11:29 pm
- Storms give boost to dismal Sierra snowpack Updated: Mar-30-14 10:25 pm
- Drier weather next few days at Oso mudslide scene Updated: Mar-30-14 10:55 am
- Plant resurfaces in Delaware after a century Updated: Mar-30-14 10:04 am
- Tornadoes touch down in Northern California Updated: Mar-27-14 1:51 pm
- Arctic cold should be done but temps staying cool Updated: Mar-27-14 5:23 am
- Rain system passing through Bay Area Updated: Mar-26-14 12:29 am
SEATTLE - Forecasters expect a mostly cloudy weekend across Washington with a chance of rain at times, especially in Western Washington, while Eastern Washington will be more breezy.
MEXICO CITY - A freak spring hailstorm has caused havoc for thousands of people trying to leaving Mexico City for Easter weekend.
ORLANDO, Florida - The National Hurricane Center hopes new color-coded maps they're trying out this year will simplify two important points about storm surge for coastal residents: how far from the beach the water will spread and how high that water will rise.
DETROIT - Michigan's largest utilities say their crews are fighting wind and rain to restore power in the aftermath of three days of storms that have blacked out about 285,000 homes and businesses.
CROTON TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Several Michigan rivers are over their banks after three days of storms dropped as much of 5.5 inches of rain, forcing some flood plain residents from their homes.
BERLIN - The cost of keeping global warming in check is "relatively modest," but only if the world acts quickly to reverse the buildup of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere, the head of the U.N.'s expert panel on climate change said Sunday.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A spring snowstorm created dangerous driving conditions Monday in Fairbanks.
SEATTLE - Warmer and mostly drier spring weather is forecast this week in Washington.
BUENA VISTA TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A Saginaw-area mobile home park resident says she's facing a water bill that's bigger than her rent and heat combined because she followed advice to keep taps open to prevent pipes from freezing.
FREDERICK, Maryland - WeatherBug meteorologist James West keeps track of the weather all year long, but what you may not know is that he lives in Frederick with his wife, his two daughters and two cats.
SEATTLE - About an inch of rain is forecast this weekend at the Oso mudslide where a few dry days this week have helped searchers looking for bodies from the March 22 landslide.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A fire meteorologist in South Dakota says the snowfall of the past few months has created conditions that are expected to help keep the number of wildfires this year below average.
LONDON - Schools closed their playgrounds and ambulance staff reported a surge in breathing problems as smog blanketed parts of England for a second day on Thursday.
FRESNO, California - The Sierra snowpack in drought-stricken California measured at 32 percent of normal Tuesday at a time of year when it's supposed to be at its peak, the state's Department of Water Resources announced.
SAN FRANCISCO - A cold storm system that promises up to 1 foot of snow in the Sierra Nevada and steady showers in the San Francisco Bay Area is moving into California.
BILLINGS, Montana - Montana's largest city blew past its annual snowfall record Monday with 100 inches tallied so far in a winter season that forecasters said was likely to keep churning into April and beyond.
FARMINGDALE, New York - Some commuters in the metropolitan New York City area woke up to an unwelcome surprise.
YOKOHAMA, Japan - Global warming makes feeding the world harder and more expensive, a United Nations scientific panel said.
YOKOHAMA, Japan - If the world doesn't cut pollution of heat-trapping gases, the already noticeable harms of global warming could spiral "out of control," the head of a United Nations scientific panel warned Monday.
RENO, Nevada - A string of storms is giving a much-needed boost to a dismal Sierra snowpack just before the traditional peak of the snow season.
SEATTLE - Mainly dry weather is forecast Monday through Wednesday in Western Washington, which should help recovery workers at the site of the Oso mudslide who have been working in the rain.
ELLENDALE, Delaware - The last time anyone saw the tiny, white flowers of Lobelia boykinii in Delaware was near Ellendale in July 1913.
SAN FRANCISCO - Tornadoes touched down during storms in Northern California, including one twister near Sacramento that damaged a dozen homes and left a path of debris about 300 yards long.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The region could still get a lot of snow and cold before winter is truly gone, but the real frigid weather should be behind.
SAN FRANCISCO - Forecasters are predicting that the rain that began to fall in the drought-stricken San Francisco Bay Area on Tuesday morning may be the beginning of the longest stretch of wet weather yet this year.