- Raptors reach second round for first time 15 years Updated: May-02-16 2:23 am
TORONTO - After a decade and a half of playoff disappointment, the Toronto Raptors finally got to enjoy a celebratory night of hugs, kisses and happy families.
- DeRozan has 30 points, Raptors beat Pacers 89-84 in Game 7 Updated: May-02-16 12:31 am
TORONTO - DeMar DeRozan pushed the Toronto Raptors into the second round - finally.
- Heat roll past Hornets in Game 7, 106-73 Updated: May-01-16 10:54 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade took a moment before tipoff Sunday to reflect on all that his Miami Heat endured this season.
- Warriors whip Portland at home in opener of West semifinals Updated: May-01-16 10:16 pm
OAKLAND, California - From the opening tip, Klay Thompson shot lights-out and even heaved one in from way out in Stephen Curry territory. Draymond Green began yapping from the start while doing his thing to make plays every which way, calling on his teammates to bring an edge on defense.
- Walton has unfinished work with Warriors before Lakers job Updated: Apr-30-16 6:36 pm
OAKLAND, California - Luke Walton was in no rush to leave his job as an assistant coach with the Golden State Warriors.
- Battered and bloodied Clippers exit playoffs early again Updated: Apr-30-16 5:19 pm
LOS ANGELES - The battered and bloodied Los Angeles Clippers fought to the end only to exit the playoffs early once again.
- Blazers advance 4-2 with 106-103 victory over the Clippers Updated: Apr-30-16 3:01 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Even as they huddled after the victory that sent them through to the next round, the Portland Trail Blazers were drawing inspiration from the doubters.
- Austin Rivers' face is bloodied in game against Blazers Updated: Apr-30-16 12:13 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Los Angeles guard Austin Rivers left the Clippers' first-round playoff game against the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday night with a bloody cut above his left eye that required 11 stitches.
- Pacers force Game 7 against Raptors with 101-83 win Updated: Apr-29-16 11:51 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - This time, the Indiana Pacers buckled down and fought back.
- Rockets must find coach in wake of first-round ouster Updated: Apr-29-16 7:32 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets' season got off to a disappointing start.
- Batum 'running on adrenaline' in Game 6 after birth of child Updated: Apr-29-16 7:18 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Hornets forward Nicolas Batum said he's "running on adrenaline" as he prepares for Game 6 of Charlotte's first-round playoff series against the Miami Heat following the birth of his son early Friday.
- Optimism high as Celtics enter a likely active offseason Updated: Apr-29-16 5:59 pm
BOSTON - The emergence of an All-Star and lots of victories made the Celtics one of the biggest surprises in the NBA this season.
- Hawks overwhelm Celtics, move to 2nd round with 104-92 win Updated: Apr-29-16 12:09 am
BOSTON - The Atlanta Hawks had their best regular season in franchise history spoiled last year by a dismal showing against Cleveland in the Eastern Conference finals.
- Livingston enjoying the moment filling in for injured Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 7:09 pm
OAKLAND, California - Shaun Livingston's left leg could have been amputated nine years ago.
- No longer rebuilding, Pistons hope to improve in offseason Updated: Apr-28-16 6:10 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Detroit Pistons have finally moved beyond the rebuilding stage.
- Warriors roll into second round of playoffs without Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 2:21 am
OAKLAND, California - Klay Thompson knew Golden State had to come together, that every player needed to raise his game with Stephen Curry sidelined.
- Warriors grant Lakers permission to interview Luke Walton Updated: Apr-27-16 9:52 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Los Angeles Lakers received permission from the Warriors to interview top assistant Luke Walton for their coaching vacancy.
- Cavaliers making most of long break between playoff rounds Updated: Apr-27-16 4:32 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Kyrie Irving's freakish knee injury in the NBA Finals last year taught him a valuable lesson about what it takes to get through a postseason.
- Thibodeau's role w/Wolves: 'It's about alignment, not power' Updated: Apr-26-16 9:14 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Tom Thibodeau came to Minnesota for the impressive young core of talent assembled.
- Warriors are confident in their depth even without Curry Updated: Apr-26-16 8:21 pm
OAKLAND, California - Draymond Green is going to tell it like it is, and he insists these Golden State Warriors have few issues when it comes to confidence.
- Griffin out for rest of playoffs, Paul has hand surgery Updated: Apr-26-16 6:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin is out for the rest of the playoffs after aggravating his left quadriceps tendon and Chris Paul had right hand surgery Tuesday, leaving the stunned Los Angeles Clippers without their top two players for the remainder of their first-round series against Portland.
- Warriors-Rockets Game 4: most 1st-round viewers since '02 Updated: Apr-26-16 2:40 pm
NEW YORK - Game 4 of the Warriors-Rockets series drew the largest television audience for the first round of the NBA playoffs in 14 years.
- Westbrook leads Thunder past Mavericks; OKC wins series 4-1 Updated: Apr-26-16 12:42 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said Oklahoma City's Russell Westbrook is an All-Star, but not a superstar.
- After sweep, Cavs wait for next opponent in NBA playoffs Updated: Apr-25-16 8:05 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers don't know who they'll play next in the NBA playoffs, but they know when they'll play.
- Mejri, Lee out for Dallas against Oklahoma City playoff game Updated: Apr-25-16 7:11 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Dallas faces elimination without two of its interior threats.