- Nene dominates, Wizards rally past Bulls, 102-93 Updated: Apr-20-14 10:11 pm
- Raptors' DeRozan shakes off struggles in debut Updated: Apr-20-14 6:41 pm
- NBA playoffs open with 3 road wins Updated: Apr-20-14 12:51 am
- Warriors beat Clippers 109-105 in playoff opener Updated: Apr-19-14 8:23 pm
- Raptors GM Ujiri uses profanity about Nets Updated: Apr-19-14 5:45 pm
- Column: no April, May or June Madness in NBA Updated: Apr-19-14 3:42 am
- Lillard looks to first postseason with Portland Updated: Apr-19-14 3:30 am
- D'Antoni to meet with Lakers soon about future Updated: Apr-18-14 8:56 pm
- TNT's Sager to miss NBA playoffs due to leukemia Updated: Apr-18-14 7:28 pm
- Suns GM confident Bledsoe will be back next year Updated: Apr-18-14 6:50 pm
- Motivated LeBron preps for the playoff grind Updated: Apr-18-14 6:38 pm
- Bobcats F Douglas-Roberts makes most of 2nd chance Updated: Apr-18-14 6:12 pm
- LA Lakers wrap lousy season with uncertain future Updated: Apr-17-14 8:47 pm
- No bigger playoff long shot than under-.500 Hawks Updated: Apr-17-14 7:29 pm
- Suns join list of 'best' teams to miss playoffs Updated: Apr-17-14 7:12 pm
- The boring part of the year is over for the Heat Updated: Apr-17-14 6:38 pm
- Disappointed Wolves enter offseason of uncertainty Updated: Apr-17-14 6:27 pm
- Bulls ready to start playoff push against Wizards Updated: Apr-17-14 4:51 pm
- Wizards' fast-moving John Wall makes playoff debut Updated: Apr-17-14 4:41 pm
- 3-point threat Miller also Grizzlies' iron man Updated: Apr-17-14 4:32 pm
- Nuggets staying home for first time in decade Updated: Apr-17-14 3:00 pm
- Blazers defeat Clippers 110-102 Updated: Apr-17-14 2:42 am
- Goodwin helps Suns to 104-99 win over Kings Updated: Apr-17-14 2:21 am
- Grizzlies grab 7th seed, beat Dallas 106-105 in OT Updated: Apr-17-14 12:21 am
- Evans leads Pelicans past Rockets, 105-100 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:59 pm
TORONTO - DeMar DeRozan didn't even want to think about basketball, let alone watch any, after a disappointing playoff debut.
So much for home-court advantage in the NBA playoffs.
LOS ANGELES - The Golden State Warriors stumbled out of the gate, missing their first eight shots while falling behind by 11 points and forcing coach Mark Jackson to call two timeouts to steady his young team.
TORONTO - Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri let loose a profanity about the Brooklyn Nets during a pregame address meant to pump up a group of fans outside Air Canada Centre before Saturday's opening game of the NBA playoffs.
ATLANTA - If the playoff-bound Atlanta Hawks were in any other sport, they might have a glimmer of hope for winning a championship.
EL SEGUNDO, California - Mike D'Antoni was still the Los Angeles Lakers' coach when he left their training complex to spend the Easter weekend out of town with his family.
ATLANTA - TNT analyst Craig Sager will miss the NBA playoffs as he undergoes treatment for leukemia.
PHOENIX - Phoenix Suns general manager Ryan McDonough is plotting the team's future after an unexpectedly successfully season, and he's confident that future includes Eric Bledsoe.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Charlotte Bobcats guard Chris Douglas-Roberts remembers feeling so depressed last year that he didn't want to get out of bed.
LOS ANGELES - Although one of the worst seasons in Los Angeles Lakers history mercifully ended Wednesday night in San Antonio, the drama around the 16-time NBA champions is never finished.
ATLANTA - There's no bigger long shot in the NBA playoffs than the Atlanta Hawks.
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns are the "best team not to make the playoffs."
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Love sat in front of his locker after the Minnesota Timberwolves' season came to a close, his sixth year in the NBA and his sixth without a trip to the playoffs.
CHICAGO - Lose a franchise player, trade away another star. Snag home-court advantage for at least one round in the playoffs?
WASHINGTON - John Wall talks as fast as he plays. That makes him entertaining to be around, even when the ball gets thrown out of bounds, or when the sentences come out a bit funky.
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets aren't accustomed to cleaning out their lockers in April.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Leaving the Trail Blazers' locker room following the regular-season finale, Wesley Matthews was wished well in the playoffs.
SACRAMENTO, California - A season-ending victory proved meaningless for the Phoenix Suns, who will be remembered for having one of the best records in NBA history that wasn't good enough to make the playoffs.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies had every reason to ease up in the regular season finale after pushing hard the past three months to reach the postseason.
NEW ORLEANS - Tyreke Evans' sore right knee - and long-term contract - gave him every reason to sit out the final two games of a losing season with the Pelicans.