- Gasol, Randolph lead Grizzlies past Blazers 109-99 Updated: Mar-12-14 12:14 am
- Pistons clamp down on Kings in 99-89 win Updated: Mar-11-14 11:33 pm
- Williams, Livingston lead Nets past Raptors Updated: Mar-11-14 12:56 am
- Dwane Casey has surprising Raptors on a roll Updated: Mar-10-14 11:53 am
- Porter wins at Oregon Sports Awards Updated: Mar-10-14 1:22 am
- Noah, Augustin lead Bulls over Heat 95-88 in OT Updated: Mar-09-14 11:55 pm
- Anthony's 26 points lead Knicks past Cavs, 107-97 Updated: Mar-09-14 1:36 am
- Timberwolves beat Pistons 114-101 Updated: Mar-07-14 11:44 pm
- Mavs need to beat best of West in playoff pursuit Updated: Mar-04-14 6:38 pm
- Riley cautions still plenty of time until playoffs Updated: Mar-02-14 6:59 pm
- Danny Granger eyes starting spot with LA Clippers Updated: Mar-01-14 11:32 pm
- Irving has 1st triple-double, Cavs top Jazz 99-79 Updated: Feb-28-14 11:36 pm
- Glen Davis on Clippers roster, not in lineup Updated: Feb-24-14 8:41 pm
- Pacers swap Granger for Turner on NBA trade day Updated: Feb-20-14 10:23 pm
- Moody Madness finally applies to home-team SMU Updated: Feb-18-14 3:21 pm
- NBA All-Star MVP Irving sets sights on playoffs Updated: Feb-17-14 8:35 pm
- Jefferson's old-school style fueling Bobcats' run Updated: Feb-17-14 12:26 pm
- Jordan's wife gives birth to twin daughters Updated: Feb-12-14 12:18 am
- 76ers trying to regroup from lopsided losses Updated: Feb-11-14 5:06 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies are headed on a three-game road trip with a better grip on the Western Conference's final playoff spot.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - If the Detroit Pistons had played defense like this all season, their chances of making the playoffs might not look so remote.
NEW YORK - Plagued by foul trouble in the first three quarters, Paul Pierce came up big down the stretch for the Brooklyn Nets.
When Masai Ujiri left the Denver Nuggets to take over basketball operations for the Toronto Raptors, many saw coach Dwane Casey's departure at the end of the season as a done deal.
BEAVERTON, Oregon - Portland Timbers coach Caleb Porter was named the Slats Gill Sportsperson of the Year at the Oregon Sports Awards.
CHICAGO - Joakim Noah and Jimmy Butler understand it.
CLEVELAND - On a night of celebration, there were two surprising, strange sights: LeBron James back on Cleveland's bench. The Knicks back in the NBA playoff chase.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Timberwolves can't afford any more lazy starts like the one that got them beat two nights ago. They can't afford any more losses to teams with inferior records. Their one last, desperate playoff push begins right now.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki joked after a loss to San Antonio that the Mavericks don't "want to see anyone" in the playoffs, given their recent record against winning teams.
LOS ANGELES - Danny Granger was all set to make his debut with the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday night before coach Doc Rivers accidentally left his new acquisition's name off his list of active players.
CLEVELAND - Kyrie Irving didn't need any reminders he was closing in on his first career triple double Friday night. He got plenty of help anyway.
NEW ORLEANS - Glen Davis joined the Los Angeles Clippers in New Orleans but wasn't cleared to play against the Pelicans on Monday night because he still needed to pass a physical.
NEW YORK - The Indiana Pacers decided Evan Turner gave them a better shot against Miami than Danny Granger.
DALLAS - Long before SMU was pulling off upset victories at home before sellout crowds, Moody Madness had a much different meaning.
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Now that Kyrie Irving has added NBA All-Star MVP honors to his list of accomplishments, he and the rest of the Cleveland Cavaliers are focused on a push toward the Eastern Conference playoffs.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Michael Jordan's Bobcats enter the post-NBA All-Star break with their playoff hopes largely riding on the old school game of big man Al Jefferson.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Michael Jordan has more to be happy about than just the improved play of his NBA franchise.
OAKLAND, California - Nobody expected much from the Philadelphia 76ers this season.