- NBA MVP Curry OK after fall as Warriors lose to Rockets Updated: May-26-15 1:59 am
HOUSTON - When Golden State's Stephen Curry crashed into Trevor Ariza's shoulder, was upended and sent flying toward the court on Monday night against Houston, it felt like forever before he landed.
- Harden helps Rockets stay alive, beat Warriors 128-115 Updated: May-26-15 1:26 am
HOUSTON - James Harden was not happy after a poor performance in Houston's embarrassing loss to Golden State in Game 3.
- Rockets respond to McHale's old-school coaching approach Updated: May-25-15 2:59 am
HOUSTON - Kevin McHale's stride is painful to watch.
- Cavs' Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 with injured knee Updated: May-24-15 8:11 pm
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving will miss his second straight Eastern Conference finals game with an injured left knee.
- Rockets regroup after 115-80 win by Warriors makes it 3-0 Updated: May-24-15 1:42 am
HOUSTON - Dwight Howard's head was down and a scowl replaced the smile that usually resides on his face.
- Hawks' Kyle Korver out for the playoffs with sprained ankle Updated: May-23-15 4:32 pm
ATLANTA - Already facing a daunting task after losing the first two games at home in the Eastern Conference final, the Atlanta Hawks were dealt another major blow Saturday when 3-point specialist Kyle Korver was ruled out for the rest of the playoffs because of a severely sprained right ankle.
- James leads Cavs to 94-82 win over Hawks, 2-0 series lead Updated: May-23-15 12:23 am
ATLANTA - Forget the Big Three.
- In this generation, 3-pointers are paramount in the playoffs Updated: May-22-15 2:38 am
Those notable names of the past, the ones still insisting that NBA playoff offenses must pound the ball inside, have been awfully quiet this week.
- Warriors hold off Harden, Rockets 99-98 to take 2-0 lead Updated: May-22-15 12:56 am
OAKLAND, California - James Harden had Game 2 on his fingertips - and then he didn't.
- WNBA's Dream looks to learn from devastating playoff loss Updated: May-20-15 7:27 am
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Dream hope a devastating loss in last year's WNBA playoffs will provide some valuable lessons for the new season.
- For Cleveland and Atlanta, plenty of sports lowlights Updated: May-20-15 3:21 am
ATLANTA - On the sports misery index, Atlanta and Cleveland are hard to beat.
- Rockets depth proves important in playoffs Updated: May-19-15 2:45 am
- Hawks' 2-headed point guard a big key to playoff success Updated: May-18-15 7:08 pm
ATLANTA - Jeff Teague leads the Atlanta offense.
- John Wall's Wizards wind up in same place, see differences Updated: May-18-15 5:13 pm
- Changes may be in order after Clippers' playoff collapse Updated: May-18-15 3:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers were on the verge of finally shedding the dubious reputation that has dogged them for decades only to lose in the second round of the playoffs for the third time in four years.
- Party time: Hawks' streak, LeBron has Atlanta fans buzzing Updated: May-18-15 2:23 am
ATLANTA - Atlanta fans love a big winner, and they love big stars.
- Rockets bounce back to advance to conference finals Updated: May-18-15 2:22 am
- Warriors coach Steve Kerr coming through in playoffs again Updated: May-17-15 9:03 pm
OAKLAND, California - With the stakes high and fans ready to question and critique every move, Steve Kerr knew he'd be in the spotlight no matter how things played out this postseason.
- Rockets back in conference finals first 1st time since '97 Updated: May-17-15 8:05 pm
- Cavs' Irving sits out practice, status for Game 1 uncertain Updated: May-16-15 10:35 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James should have had a stethoscope hanging around his neck as he reeled off the latest medical updates on him and his teammates.
- Lack of outside shooting costs Grizzlies in playoffs again Updated: May-16-15 12:42 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - For the fifth straight year, the Memphis Grizzlies have come up short of the NBA championship they want so badly.
- No longer just a dunker, Griffin emerges as playoff star Updated: May-16-15 11:02 am
LOS ANGELES - Every NBA fan knows Blake Griffin, resident dunk-monster of Lob City. His one-handed jams have been fodder for highlight reels since his pro career began five years ago.
- Warriors advance to Western final, beating Memphis 108-95 Updated: May-16-15 2:39 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Stephen Curry practices tough shots every day. The MVP came up with a third-quarter buzzer-beater his coach calls the play of the game.
- Pierce's shot too late, Hawks hold on to beat Wizards 94-91 Updated: May-15-15 11:44 pm
WASHINGTON - Kyle Korver was the Atlanta Hawks' closest defender as Paul Pierce shimmied to his left and launched a 3-point try, hoping to extend the Washington Wizards' season by forcing overtime in Game 6 of the teams' second-round series.
- Cavaliers push through injuries on path to Eastern finals Updated: May-15-15 10:14 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James sat in his usual middle seat at the postgame podium talking about another playoff win, one moving him closer to another NBA championship.