- 6 people treated for carbon monoxide poisoning in Orlando Updated: Jan-28-16 6:48 am
ORLANDO, Florida - Police say six people were taken to an Orlando hospital after being exposed to carbon monoxide from a generator that was running at a condominium complex that was being renovated.
- Luxury Boston condos being bought, resold at huge profit Updated: Jan-26-16 7:40 am
BOSTON - Luxury condominiums in one of Boston's hottest neighborhoods that have never been lived in are being bought for millions of dollars then quickly resold at a huge profit.
- Eagle Scout candidate designs houses for Capitol squirrels Updated: Jan-17-16 10:27 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia State Capitol Complex's newest buildings don't require clearing a security checkpoint and being scanned by a metal detector to enter - you just have to be able to climb a tree and squeeze through a 2-inch hole.