- Partnership to rehab, sell up to 65 vacant houses in Detroit Updated: Aug-26-15 9:08 pm
DETROIT - The city of Detroit is stepping up efforts to stabilize neighborhoods by rehabilitating empty houses and making them move-in ready for auction.
- Arizona House of Representatives building gets facelift Updated: Aug-16-15 2:34 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona House of Representatives has new plans to modify its building after earlier calls for a $2 million revamp fell through.
- Renovation costs raise concern at University of Akron Updated: Aug-03-15 9:10 am
AKRON, Ohio - After the University of Akron announced significant job and budget cuts, faculty question why hundreds of thousands of dollars were spent renovating the president's home.
- Boise officials detail plans for restoring artist's home Updated: Jul-30-15 5:25 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Plans for a Boise home where artist James Castle lived include restoring an old bunkhouse where he worked and creating an artist-in-residence program at the site, officials said.
- Lizzie Borden's house being restored to original condition Updated: Jul-30-15 8:17 am
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - The house where Lizzie Borden lived after she was acquitted of the ax murders of her father and stepmother is getting a makeover.