- Lincoln Home visitors spent $13.8 million locally in 2015 Updated: Apr-28-16 9:29 am
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Visitors to the Lincoln Home National Historic Site in Springfield spent more than $13.8 million at local businesses in 2015.
- Museum set to re-open New Orleans' 1850 House Updated: Apr-27-16 5:25 am
NEW ORLEANS - A historic home in New Orleans' French Quarter is set to re-open to the public next week.
- Frank Lloyd Wright house in Fort Wayne keeps historic title Updated: Apr-13-16 11:01 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - The owner of a Fort Wayne home designed by famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright has lost in his attempt to have its historic designation removed.
- Obama to name national monument honoring women's rights Updated: Apr-11-16 9:14 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is designating a historic Washington, D.C., home that's central to the women's rights movement as a national monument.
- Sacred space in a quiet place Updated: Apr-09-16 11:05 am
KENAI, Alaska - The contrast of white cemetery crosses against the greens and browns of the surrounding forest in the distance is the first sign one has entered Kalifornsky Village.
- Ulysses Grant Home to hold tours, military encampment Updated: Apr-06-16 10:47 pm
GALENA, Illinois - Visitors to the Ulysses S. Grant Home State Historic Site will have the chance to tour the house by lamplight and see what military life was like over two centuries.
- Historic Omaha neighborhood gets new life, businesses Updated: Apr-05-16 10:58 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - One of the oldest sections of Omaha is trying to become the latest historic neighborhood business district to draw in the rest of the city.