- Bill designates house for lieutenant gov lodging Updated: Apr-18-14 4:35 pm
- Ohio-based outfit buys Maine's Cliff House Updated: Apr-15-14 4:39 am
- Fire destroys historic Shenandoah Alms House Updated: Apr-14-14 6:35 am
- Historic Eastern Panhandle home tours set Updated: Apr-13-14 9:58 am
- Take a tour on Lake Washington Updated: Apr-12-14 11:04 am
- 19th-century Loveland home on national register Updated: Apr-10-14 9:10 am
- Muncie preservation officer has long wish list Updated: Apr-07-14 11:16 am
- Historic Indiana home carries $1.25M price tag Updated: Mar-30-14 1:37 pm
- 4 historic homes in S. Indiana readied for move Updated: Mar-22-14 6:22 pm
- Modern home divides historic Southern neighborhood Updated: Mar-21-14 1:46 pm
- Historic farmhouse in Grosse Pointe to move Updated: Mar-21-14 10:47 am
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Alaska Senate passed a bill Friday that would designate an historic house in downtown Juneau as the official residence of the state's lieutenant governor.
OGUNQUIT, Maine - An Ohio-based hotel group has purchased the historic Cliff House Resort & Spa on the Maine coast.
MAURERTOWN, Virginia - Authorities are investigating a fire that destroyed the historic Alms House at the Shenandoah County Farm.
CHARLES TOWN, West Virginia - As dependable as April showers and spring flowers, the annual showcase of one-of-a-kind Eastern Panhandle properties is again set to delight visitors later this month. Coming up April 26 and 27, the House and Garden Tour of Historic Berkeley and Jefferson Counties has been a staple of the season since 1955.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - A narrow two-lane road framing Lake Washington showcases many antebellum homes, some built as far back as the mid-1800s. While a handful have fallen into a state of disrepair over the years, others have been passed down through generations and boast original chandeliers that once were fitted with candles.
LOVELAND, Colorado - A years-long effort to save a 19th-century Loveland house from demolition and then rehabilitate it has culminated with the home's placement on the National Register of Historic Places.
MUNCIE, Indiana - Brad King's interest in historic preservation goes way back.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - The Tippecanoe County Historical Association wants to sell a historic Lafayette home, but one thing is standing in the way - the price tag.
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Crews are preparing four historic homes that are in the path of a new Ohio River bridge project so that they can be moved to vacant land in downtown Jeffersonville.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Architect Louis Cherry sees the two-story structure - with its exposed beams, masonry piers, deep overhangs and shallow-pitched roof - as a "contemporary interpretation" of the Craftsman-style homes that dot the city's Historic Oakwood District.
GROSSE POINTE, Michigan - Leslie Ann Kaye's enthusiasm bursts through the telephone receiver even half a world away.