- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge Updated: Dec-11-13 3:06 am
- Historic house saved from path of school expansion Updated: Dec-05-13 9:58 am
- Historic Alabama homes open for holidays Updated: Dec-03-13 5:34 am
- Historic Logan homes are yours if you move them Updated: Dec-01-13 8:32 pm
- Moorhead historic home sale provokes anger Updated: Nov-22-13 1:26 pm
- Sam Davis Home works to increase support Updated: Nov-17-13 11:26 am
- Historic Annapolis home gets dining room do-over Updated: Nov-16-13 9:16 am
WINTER PARK, Florida - A historic house in Winter Park is on its way to its new location after being cut in half and moved on a floating barge across a lake to museum less than a half mile away.
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - Neighbors on the south side of New Albany High School have watched as the New Albany-Floyd school system has bought modest homes and demolished them to enlarge the school campus.
DEMOPOLIS, Alabama - Some of Alabama's historic homes are having holiday events this weekend.
LOGAN, Utah - In the market for a historic home? The Logan City School District has a deal for you.
MOORHEAD, Minnesota - A historic home that's one of the oldest in the city of Moorhead is on the auction block, much to the chagrin of some of its fans.
SMYRNA, Tennessee - Despite major decisions to adjust its operations schedule and two leadership changes in a year's time, those working with and for the Sam Davis Home say the historic site's mission remains the same.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - It took five years, numerous specialists and $60,000, but William Paca has his bling back.