- Marine charged in military court in Va. with hazing Updated: Apr-30-15 11:58 am
NORFOLK, Virginia - A decorated Marine accused of humiliating and physically abusing those under his command - ordering one to punch another hard enough to make him urinate blood - is facing a court-martial in Virginia.
- Syracuse U. frat hazing investigation leads to discipline Updated: Apr-27-15 6:03 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - A Syracuse University fraternity has been told to stop all public activities and a fraternity member faces possible assault charges after an investigation of potential hazing.
- Jury convicts 3 of manslaughter Florida A&M hazing death Updated: Apr-25-15 2:13 am
ORLANDO, Florida - Three years after a Florida A & M University drum major died after being hazed, the last defendants facing charges in his death were convicted of manslaughter and felony hazing in a case that shined a light on the violent ritual within the school's famed marching band.
- Johnson & Wales fraternity pledge sues over alleged hazing Updated: Apr-24-15 7:44 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A Johnson & Wales University student is suing a fraternity chapter at the Rhode Island school and several of its members on allegations he was subjected to brutal hazing last fall that included being beaten with wooden paddles and having his skin burned by cigarettes.
- Western Carolina suspends fraternity amid hazing allegations Updated: Apr-24-15 7:07 am
CULLOWHEE, North Carolina - Western Carolina University officials have suspended a fraternity for five years after a pledge said he was "water-boarded."
- 5 Things to Know in Florida for April 22 Updated: Apr-21-15 5:25 pm
Your daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.
- 'Mad Men' star Hamm was accused in violent fraternity hazing Updated: Apr-09-15 10:22 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - "Mad Men" star Jon Hamm took part in a violent college hazing in 1990 at the University of Texas that led to criminal charges and to the fraternity chapter permanently disbanding, according to court and school records obtained Thursday.