- 2 students arrested for harassment in hazing case Updated: Dec-05-13 4:28 pm
- UNC fraternity suspended in wake of death Updated: Nov-27-13 11:27 am
- Ex-frat members not liable in Del. pledge's death Updated: Nov-15-13 2:40 pm
- Cornell fires lacrosse coach Ben DeLuca Updated: Nov-14-13 2:36 pm
- 2 more plead in FAMU hazing; 1 could go to prison Updated: Nov-13-13 6:08 pm
- 2 more defendants plead in FAMU hazing case Updated: Nov-13-13 4:07 pm
- Fraternity suspended during investigation Updated: Nov-12-13 1:26 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Two students at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, have been arrested on charges of harassing a fellow student who reported hazing at the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - A fraternity at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill has been suspended during an investigation into suspected hazing.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A jury on Friday concluded that two former members of a University of Delaware fraternity were not liable for the alcohol-poisoning death of an 18-year-old pledge in 2008 during a ritual.
ITHACA, New York - Cornell University has fired men's lacrosse coach Ben DeLuca, two months after the team's fall season was canceled because of hazing.
ORLANDO, Florida - A former band member charged in the hazing death of a Florida A&M drum major has pleaded no contest to manslaughter.
ORLANDO, Florida - Two more former band members charged in the hazing death of a Florida A&M drum major have accepted plea deals from prosecutors.
MARTIN, Tennessee - A fraternity at the University of Tennessee at Martin campus has been suspended while officials investigate a hazing allegation.