- Family sues after California frat pledge died on hazing hike Updated: Jul-01-15 9:59 pm
LOS ANGELES - The family of a California college student who died during a grueling fraternity hike sued the organization and the school on Wednesday, saying the young man's death was senseless and easily preventable.
- 3 convicted in FAMU death sentenced to 10 years' probation Updated: Jun-26-15 6:39 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - For the better part of three years, Pam Champion has repeatedly said a message had not been sent to those charged in the 2011 hazing death of her 26-year-old son.
- 4 Michigan college students sentenced in hazing case Updated: Jun-22-15 3:59 pm
SAGINAW, Michigan - Four Saginaw Valley State University students have been sentenced for their roles in a hazing incident involving their fraternity.
- Whistleblower: Penn State ignored frat abuse complaints Updated: Jun-08-15 4:56 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A former student who blew the whistle on a Penn State fraternity's secret Facebook page featuring photos of naked women said the university ignored his complaints about sexual assault, hazing and drug use.
- Latest in Penn State hazing: School officials dispute claims Updated: Jun-08-15 3:46 pm