- Tarkanian released from Las Vegas hospital Updated: Apr-19-14 8:15 pm
- Georgia St coach Ron Hunter gets 2-year extension Updated: Apr-18-14 4:08 pm
- Illinois shows off new-look uniforms, logo Updated: Apr-16-14 10:52 pm
- Obama congratulates UConn on NCAA dominance Updated: Apr-15-14 6:39 pm
- CBS wins the week with basketball and hit series Updated: Apr-15-14 5:37 pm
- Over 200,000 cheer UConn champion basketball teams Updated: Apr-13-14 10:12 pm
- Bama's Patterson has built gymnastics powerhouse Updated: Apr-12-14 1:29 pm
- Review: UNC athlete literacy findings flawed Updated: Apr-11-14 7:27 pm
- UConn hoping to capitalize on championships Updated: Apr-09-14 7:10 pm
- 8-year-old girl befriended by hoops star dies Updated: Apr-09-14 5:29 pm
- Jayhawks center Embiid declares for NBA draft Updated: Apr-09-14 4:21 pm
- Bowling Green fan's donation to hoops team grows Updated: Apr-09-14 2:53 pm
- Huskies returning to Storrs with national title Updated: Apr-08-14 5:42 am
- Mourning, Richardson, Williams make Hall of Fame Updated: Apr-07-14 2:38 pm
- Rutgers athletic director bashes ailing newspaper Updated: Apr-07-14 1:02 pm
- Wasserman Schultz to send burritos over NCAA wager Updated: Apr-06-14 4:50 pm
- FINALS WATCH: Sights and sounds from North Texas Updated: Apr-05-14 10:30 pm
- Donovan, Calipari in bonus duel at Final Four Updated: Apr-04-14 7:42 pm
- University benefits from Dayton's NCAA tourney run Updated: Apr-04-14 8:56 am
- SMU loses to Minnesota 65-63 in NIT title game Updated: Apr-03-14 11:44 pm
- Pitino leads Minnesota past SMU 65-63 to win NIT Updated: Apr-03-14 11:40 pm
- FINALS WATCH: Texas weather expected to behave Updated: Apr-03-14 6:37 pm
- Tucson police identify officer in alleged incident Updated: Apr-02-14 9:07 pm
- UConn again sends men and women to Final Fours Updated: Apr-01-14 7:39 pm
- Patterson eyes global expansion for Texas Updated: Apr-01-14 6:52 pm
LAS VEGAS - Former UNLV coach Jerry Tarkanian is back home after spending 10 days in a Las Vegas hospital following a heart attack.
ATLANTA - Georgia State basketball coach Ron Hunter has been given a pay raise as part of his two-year contract extension through the 2020 season.
URBANA, Illinois - The University of Illinois showed off new uniforms for football, basketball and other sports Wednesday that the school hopes will provide a recruiting edge.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama has congratulated the University of Connecticut's men's and women's basketball teams on winning last week's NCAA tournaments.
NEW YORK - Hoops and series hits have handed CBS another winning week, the Nielsen ratings company said.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Nothing like a big win to draw big crowds. But back-to-back victories bring out the biggest.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama gymnastics was a fledgling program with a tiny fan base when Sarah Patterson took over as a 22-year-old in 1978.
Research data from a University of North Carolina reading specialist doesn't support claims of low athlete literacy levels at the school, according to reports released Friday from three outside experts.
STORRS, Connecticut - Campus celebrations are winding down after two nights of championship parties, yet the off-court excitement could be just beginning at the University of Connecticut.
DETROIT - When Michigan State was fighting to stay afloat despite a succession of injuries to key players, Lacey Holsworth was there.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas freshman Joel Embiid is entering the NBA draft after a breakthrough season that ended with a stress fracture in his back that kept the 7-footer out of the NCAA tournament.
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio - A Bowling Green State University fan's donation to the men's basketball program and his hometown of Findlay has grown to $20 million.
STORRS, Connecticut - The University of Connecticut men's basketball team will be flying back home with the national championship that will be celebrated at a campus rally just before the women's team plays for the national title.
DALLAS - Alonzo Mourning went to Georgetown to play basketball, not discover the world.
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - Rutgers University's athletic director told a class earlier this year that it would be "great" if New Jersey's largest newspaper went out of business.
WASHINGTON - U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz says she'll pay up over the University of Florida Gators' 63-53 loss to UConn Huskies in the NCAA Final Four.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Jim Calhoun won three national championships with Connecticut in four trips to the NCAA Final Four.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Florida's Billy Donovan has both the SEC trophies from this season. Kentucky's John Calipari has the bigger bonus check, at least for now.
DAYTON, Ohio - Officials say Dayton's run deep into the NCAA men's basketball tournament has been a boon for the university in merchandise sales and may benefit the school in other ways.
NEW YORK - An exhilarating season for SMU ended a few points shy of a championship.
NEW YORK - Richard Pitino held his 3-year-old daughter in his arms as his Minnesota team cut down the net at Madison Square Garden.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Ice was the problem when the Super Bowl came to Jerry Jones' billion-dollar showplace three years ago.
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police have released the name of an officer who allegedly shoved a woman during a melee that broke out after the University of Arizona basketball team lost in the NCAA tournament.
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas athletic director Steve Patterson has his eye on China and the Middle East as vast new markets to expand the Longhorns' burnt orange brand around the globe.