- Nebraska-Omaha defeats CSU Bakersfield 93-88 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:00 pm
- Boise State accepts invite to Hawaii Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 10:50 pm
- Drake overwhelmed by No. 23 Iowa in 83-66 loss Updated: Dec-08-13 12:11 am
- William & Mary edges Wofford 63-60 Updated: Dec-07-13 4:35 pm
- Health scare ends High Point forward's hoop career Updated: Dec-06-13 11:18 pm
- Rutgers hires risk management specialist Updated: Dec-04-13 6:35 am
- Burman: Wyoming needs 'culture of toughness' Updated: Dec-03-13 11:48 am
- Nicholls' athletes graduating at high rate Updated: Nov-26-13 6:15 am
- DePaul loses to No. 12 Wichita State, 90-72 Updated: Nov-26-13 1:15 am
- La. Lafayette squeaks by Coastal Carolina 73-69 Updated: Nov-24-13 8:41 pm
- Loyola (Illinois) edges SIU-Edwardsville 73-72 Updated: Nov-24-13 6:17 pm
- Washington State beats Utah 49-37 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:08 pm
- No. 19 New Mexico falls 81-65 to UMass Updated: Nov-22-13 6:26 pm
- Long Beach State loses to No. 14 Michigan 85-61 Updated: Nov-21-13 11:57 pm
- Utah QB Wilson out for season after concussion Updated: Nov-19-13 12:33 am
- After Big 12 win, Kansas looks for 2 straight Updated: Nov-18-13 3:11 pm
- Pittsburgh beats Howard 84-52 Updated: Nov-17-13 8:12 pm
- Iowa routs Abilene Christian 103-41 Updated: Nov-17-13 6:54 pm
- IPFW pulls ahead to beat Tennessee Tech 69-66 Updated: Nov-17-13 4:48 pm
- Chattanooga beats Montreat in 108-51 blowout Updated: Nov-16-13 10:57 pm
- Wilson a concern after Utah falls 44-21 to Ducks Updated: Nov-16-13 9:59 pm
- Mariota throws for 3 TDs and Ducks beat Utah 44-21 Updated: Nov-16-13 9:29 pm
- Rutgers player quits after coach's verbal abuse Updated: Nov-16-13 6:18 pm
- No. 8 Maryland falls to No. 1 Connecticut 72-55 Updated: Nov-15-13 9:26 pm
- Savannah State beats Florida National 87-60 Updated: Nov-15-13 1:05 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - CJ Carter scored 20 points and John Karhoff added 18 to lead four in double figures as Nebraska-Omaha defeated Cal State Bakersfield 93-88 Tuesday night.
HONOLULU - Boise State will play Oregon State in the Hawaii Bowl on Christmas Eve at Aloha Stadium.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa simply was too big and too strong for Drake.
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Tim Rusthoven scored 17 points and Marcus Thornton 15 as William & Mary edged Wofford 63-60 on Saturday.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - High Point says sixth-year forward Allan Chaney's basketball career is over because of health concerns.
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - New Jersey's flagship state university is starting a new enterprise risk management program aimed at warning top campus officials about potential problems and scandals.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A day after firing head coach Dave Christensen, Wyoming athletic director Tom Burman says the school's football team needs to develop a "culture of toughness."
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - A new report shows Nicholls State's athletes graduating at a rate of 73 percent, which is up five percent from a year ago putting the Colonels fourth overall in the Southland Conference while finishing first among league schools in Louisiana.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After watching DePaul get roughed up by Wichita State, coach Oliver Purnell could only laugh when he was asked what the biggest weakness was for the so-called "mid-major" team.
CONWAY, South Carolina - Xavian Rimmer scored 21 points as Louisiana-Lafayette beat Coastal Carolina 73-69 in the EA Sports Maui on the Mainland Classic on Sunday.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Christian Thomas, Jeff White and Matt O'Leary scored 14 points apiece and Loyola (Illinois) edged SIU-Edwardsville 73-72 at the Portland State Tournament on Sunday.
PULLMAN, Washington - Utah dug itself a 21-0 trench in the first quarter against Washington State on Saturday, and then almost managed to dig out.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - No. 19 New Mexico couldn't escape a second time at the Charleston Classic, no matter how many points Alex Kirk scored.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Long Beach State was beaten from the perimeter in its latest early loss to a top team.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah quarterback Travis Wilson will miss the rest of the season after the team discovered a preexisting medical condition during a concussion diagnosis last week, Utes coach Kyle Whittingham said Monday.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas coach Charlie Weis was drenched, as if he'd just jumped in Potter's Lake himself - the pond just up the hill from Memorial Stadium where the goalposts ended up.
PITTSBURGH - Lamar Patterson scored 20 points on Sunday and Pittsburgh shot a school-record 81 percent from the field in the first half to beat Howard 84-52.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Devyn Marble scored 22 of his season-high 27 points in the first half as Iowa thumped Abilene Christian in a 103-41 win on Sunday.
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Luis Jacobo scored 20 points, converting 9 of 15 field goals, and grabbed 10 rebounds as Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne beat Tennessee Tech 69-66 Sunday.
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Gee McGee scored 16 points on 6-of-7 shooting and Chattanooga shot 55.7 percent from the field in a 108-51 victory over Montreat on Saturday.
EUGENE, Oregon - Utah quarterback Travis Wilson did not play in Saturday's 44-21 loss at No. 6 Oregon because of a concussion, but afterward Utes coach Kyle Whittingham suggested something more is going on with his sophomore starter.
EUGENE, Oregon - Marcus Mariota is more concerned about his Oregon teammates than he is about his knee.
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Rutgers is dealing with another issue involving a coach's treatment of a player.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Perhaps by the end of the season, Maryland will improve enough to make a run at beating Connecticut.
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Jyles Smith scored 16 points and grabbed 14 rebounds on Thursday night and Savannah State beat Florida National 87-60.