- Minnesota senior associate AD on leave during investigation Updated: Sep-03-15 1:17 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A senior associate athletics director at the University of Minnesota, Mike Ellis, has gone on leave while outside lawyers investigate five anonymous complaints lodged against him since the resignation of athletics director Norwood Teague, the university confirmed Thursday.
- Bowl Eligible? South Carolina looking to host 1st bowl game Updated: Aug-27-15 4:18 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Organizers of the annual college all-star game held in South Carolina are confident the contest known as The Medal of Honor Bowl will become the state's first traditional bowl game now that the Confederate flag no longer flies on Statehouse grounds.
- Villanova names USC's Mark Jackson athletic director Updated: Aug-25-15 5:02 pm
VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania - Villanova has hired USC's Mark Jackson to succeed Vince Nicastro as the program's athletic director.
- Memphis expands fundraising for football, basketball project Updated: Aug-19-15 4:11 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Memphis athletic director Tom Bowen says the university has raised $24 million of the $40 million needed in the Tigers' push to build a new indoor football practice facility and a renovated basketball complex.
- Colorado looks to regroup in 3rd season under MacIntyre Updated: Aug-08-15 6:33 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - The possibility of a bowl game stares the Colorado Buffaloes in the face each day at practice.
- Minnesota AD resigns after colleagues say he groped them Updated: Aug-07-15 5:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The University of Minnesota's athletic director resigned on Friday after being accused by two female co-workers of drunkenly groping them and sending them lewd and graphic text messages during a recent gathering.
- University of Oregon settles lawsuit over rape allegations Updated: Aug-05-15 12:54 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The University of Oregon has agreed to pay $800,000 to settle a lawsuit brought by a student who claimed she was sexually assaulted last year by three basketball players.