- Chelsea Clinton, producer, debuts short at Tribeca Updated: Apr-18-14 1:07 pm
- In '1971,' an analog precursor to NSA, Snowden Updated: Apr-18-14 10:50 am
- US premiere for film set in Maine's potato country Updated: Apr-18-14 4:04 am
- Days after shooting, 'Virunga' debuts at Tribeca Updated: Apr-17-14 10:22 pm
- Nas kicks off Tribeca with documentary, concert Updated: Apr-17-14 6:04 am
- De Niro's Tribeca sells 50 percent stake to MSG Updated: Mar-23-14 2:58 pm
NEW YORK - First-time movie producer and mom-to-be Chelsea Clinton has premiered a short film at the Tribeca Film Festival.
NEW YORK - A trove of government documents reveals widespread domestic surveillance of Americans. Leaked revelations hit the front pages of newspapers. A powerful governmental agency is brought under scrutiny.
PORTLAND, Maine - Two filmmakers who won acclaim for their documentary about Maine troop greeters are ready for the U.S. premiere of their new film, "Beneath the Harvest Sky."
NEW YORK - Days after the director of Africa's oldest national park was shot by gunmen, a documentary about those who protect Virunga National Park from armed poachers and encroaching oil interests premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival.
NEW YORK - The raw New York lyricism of Nas kicked off the 13th annual Tribeca Film Festival with an exuberant hip-hop beat.
NEW YORK - Tribeca Enterprises, the film company co-founded by Robert De Niro and the presenter of the Tribeca Film Festival, has sold a 50 percent stake to the Madison Square Garden Company.