- The Latest on flooding: Tornado struck Houston apartments Updated: May-24-15 3:28 pm
- New Haven span a step closer to completion Updated: May-24-15 3:22 pm
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - The Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge in New Haven is a step closer to carrying traffic.
- Northern Nebraska pavement project could hamper traffic Updated: May-24-15 5:05 am
PAGE, Nebraska - Work is scheduled to begin this coming week on Page Spur 45A in northern Nebraska's Holt County.
- Crash briefly closes Arizona's main route to Las Vegas Updated: May-22-15 8:56 pm
WICKENBURG, Arizona - Authorities say U.S. 93 near Wickenburg is now reopened after the main route from Phoenix to Las Vegas was closed to due to a crash.
- Portion of Dalton Highway to remain closed until next week Updated: May-22-15 7:51 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - About 80 miles of the Dalton Highway north of the Brooks Range will remain closed until at least next week because of flooding.
- Utah takes steps to boost freeway highway speeds to 80 mph Updated: May-22-15 4:44 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah drivers soon could get where they're going a little faster after officials announced Thursday that they want to create additional 80 mph speed-limit zones on rural freeways.
- State police put 'ghost cars' on patrol to catch bad drivers Updated: May-22-15 7:49 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Motorists on New Jersey highways may see the newest car patrolling the roads. Then again, they may not.
- More Indiana electronic highway signs to show travel times Updated: May-22-15 3:56 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The state highway department has started using four electronic message boards along Indiana interstates to display estimated travel time to upcoming locations.
- Snow, rocks on road delay opening of Beartooth Highway Updated: May-21-15 11:32 pm
CODY, Wyoming - Snow and rocks on the road have forced transportation officials to delay the opening of the Beartooth Highway, which connects Red Lodge and Cooke City, Montana, near the northern entrance to Yellowstone National Park.
- Adirondack Northway crash kills 1, closes lanes near Albany Updated: May-21-15 5:31 pm
ALBANY, New York - The southbound lanes of the Adirondack Northway near Albany have reopened following a single-vehicle crash that killed one person.
- Christie says he deserves media apology over bridge scandal Updated: May-21-15 2:16 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says he deserves an apology from the media over coverage of the George Washington Bridge scandal.
- Construction zones will slow holiday travel Updated: May-21-15 11:13 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Highway construction work will be halted during the busy Memorial Day weekend in Wisconsin, but motorists will likely encounter delays on some major roadways, transportation officials said.
- Wine Country bypass under construction, won't help this year Updated: May-20-15 4:41 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The good news is that the Newberg-Dundee Bypass is well into construction.
- Semi-truck fire closes lane of Interstate-40 east of Kingman Updated: May-20-15 3:56 pm
KINGMAN, Arizona - The eastbound lane of Interstate 40 in northwestern Arizona has been reopened after a commercial vehicle caught fire and started a brushfire east of Kingman.
- Mount Evans Highway reopening delayed due to May snow Updated: May-20-15 3:50 pm
DENVER - Trail Ridge Road and the Mount Evans Highway will not reopen to traffic by Memorial Day weekend as planned because of heavy May snowfall.
- Commission: Raise W.Va. Turnpike toll to fund road projects Updated: May-20-15 2:04 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Tolls on the West Virginia Turnpike should be raised to finance up to $1 billion in bonds for statewide highway construction and maintenance, a state commission said in a report released Wednesday.
- Don't Cry: Milk tanker overturns on I-70 Updated: May-20-15 8:08 am
MOUNT AIRY, Maryland - A milk tanker has overturned on eastbound Interstate 70, slowing the morning commute.
- Work to slow I-40 traffic in Haywood County in May, June Updated: May-20-15 5:07 am
MAGGIE VALLEY, North Carolina - Officials say Interstate 40 will be narrowed to two lanes in northern Haywood County for construction work this week.
- It's not an ostrich: Emu causes highway traffic jam Updated: May-19-15 6:19 pm
DOUGLASVILLE, Georgia - Drivers may have mistaken it for an ostrich, but an emu was at the heart of a highway traffic jam in metro Atlanta.
- Vienna's gay-themed traffic signals to stay permanently Updated: May-19-15 11:34 am
VIENNA - Vienna's gay-themed pedestrian traffic lights are here to stay.
- Eastbound Thruway lane reopens near Rochester after crash Updated: May-19-15 9:52 am
HENRIETTA, New York - Traffic is moving again on the Thruway outside Rochester after a crash involving two tractor-trailers shut down the eastbound lanes for nearly 12 hours.
- Drivers asked to look out for turtles crossing roads to nest Updated: May-19-15 5:17 am
GLEN ELLYN, Illinois - Illinois motorists are asked to be on the lookout for turtles.
- Brush fire on Oahu closes lane on Oahu freeway Updated: May-19-15 12:01 am
HONOLULU - Honolulu police have closed the right lane of westbound traffic on the H-1 freeway near the Makakilo off ramp while firefighters battle a brush fire.
- Oklahoma highways officials warn of high water Updated: May-18-15 7:08 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - While heavy rains have tapered off in much of Oklahoma, high water covers some roads.
- Bloomington prepares for game day traffic near new hospital Updated: May-18-15 3:27 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Plans to build a new hospital and academic health center at Indiana University have raised concerns about traffic on Hoosier football and basketball game days.