- Businesses affected by bridge closure denied loans Updated: Apr-17-14 11:43 am
- Highway 520 bridge toll going up 2.5 percent Updated: Apr-16-14 1:29 pm
- New Jersey panel could call Christie to testify Updated: Apr-16-14 1:17 pm
- Sinkhole repaired along US Highway 40 overnight Updated: Apr-16-14 10:19 am
- Flooding in northern NY closes some roads, bridges Updated: Apr-16-14 9:19 am
- Traffic scandal firm donated to Christie-led group Updated: Apr-16-14 9:16 am
- New Jersey taxpayers paying bridge probe lawyers Updated: Apr-15-14 1:59 pm
- I-65 northbound lane reopens after 14 hours Updated: Apr-15-14 1:28 pm
- Icy roads prompt some Michigan school delays Updated: Apr-15-14 8:28 am
- State to plant new trees along new US 31 route Updated: Apr-15-14 3:53 am
- Miss. River bridge not at traffic projections Updated: Apr-14-14 7:57 pm
- LIRR warns of possible evening delays Updated: Apr-14-14 7:44 pm
- Ga. lawmaker proposes honor for traffic reporter Updated: Apr-14-14 7:22 pm
- Connecticut hopes to sell riders on bus-only route Updated: Apr-14-14 4:23 pm
- IDOT changes work zone signs as speed limit climbs Updated: Apr-14-14 12:37 pm
- Commuters survive first morning of Pulaski closure Updated: Apr-14-14 12:31 pm
- EXCHANGE: Rolling along with the pothole patrol Updated: Apr-14-14 9:46 am
- Difficult driving conditions on some N.M. routes Updated: Apr-14-14 9:32 am
- Work to begin on innovative ramp in Fort Wayne Updated: Apr-14-14 5:41 am
- Drivers warned of blasting at I-93 worksite Updated: Apr-14-14 5:05 am
- Christie gets extension in lane closures lawsuit Updated: Apr-12-14 5:40 pm
- Highway shootings don't worry KC-area drivers Updated: Apr-12-14 4:11 pm
- Grass fire shuts down stretch of I-80 in Iowa Updated: Apr-12-14 12:52 pm
- Produce stands jockey for prime real estate Updated: Apr-12-14 11:06 am
- Cherry blossom, World Bank events close DC roads Updated: Apr-12-14 11:04 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin says she is disappointed the U.S. Small Business Administration denied her request for loans that would help two Oklahoma towns affected by an emergency bridge closure.
OLYMPIA, Washington - The state Transportation Commission has approved a 2.5 percent increase in the tolls on the Highway 520 floating bridge.
TRENTON, New Jersey - The New Jersey legislative committee investigating a traffic jam orchestrated by Chris Christie's aides plans to start calling people who work for him to testify beginning next month - and it hasn't ruled out asking to hear from the governor himself.
GOLDEN, Colorado - U.S. Highway 40 has reopened after a sinkhole forced an overnight closure for repairs.
CANTON, New York - A state of emergency has been declared in a northern New York county after rising floodwaters caused by melting snow and rain closed several roads and bridges.
TRENTON, New Jersey - The law firm that concluded New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie had no involvement in shutting down traffic lanes for political retribution has given $10,000 to a national political group where he is chairman.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey taxpayers will pay $340 per hour for law firms to represent some state employees as lawmakers and prosecutors investigate lane closures near the George Washington Bridge.
ROSELAWN, Indiana - State police say traffic is moving northbound on Interstate 65 in rural northwestern Indiana again several hours following a rollover accident involving a tanker carrying nitric acid and a fatal crash.
BYRON, Michigan - Icy roads are forcing some Michigan schools to delay the start of classes as other schools work to clean up following storm damage in recent days.
KOKOMO, Indiana - The Indiana Department of Transportation has agreed to plan nearly 300 trees along the new U.S. 31 bypass in Kokomo.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - Traffic isn't at projected levels on a new Interstate 70 bridge crossing the Mississippi River between Illinois and St. Louis, according to numbers released Monday by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
NEW YORK - The Long Island Rail Road says riders should expect residual delays as workers repair a track condition east of the East River tunnels.
ATLANTA - A Georgia state senator plans to propose renaming a metro Atlanta highway interchange after a reporter who kept watch over local roads for decades.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A half-billion dollar, 9.4-mile bus-only corridor in central Connecticut is nearly a year away from opening, but officials are already in high gear as they try to persuade commuters to leave their cars at home.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Illinois transportation officials are adding extra safety precautions to work zones around the state after the speed limit was increased to 70 mph on some highways.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - It wasn't "car-mageddon." In fact, the first weekday commute with the inbound Pulaski Skyway closed wasn't much different from a normal Monday.
PERU, Illinois - About the time you start to notice the "first robin of springtime," other telltale signs of the season start to appear.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Difficult driving conditions are reported Monday morning on numerous highways in northeastern New Mexico because of snow and ice on pavement.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - The Indiana Department of Transportation says construction of an innovative traffic interchange aimed at improving traffic flow is scheduled to begin Monday in Fort Wayne.
WINDHAM, New Hampshire - New Hampshire transportation officials are warning drivers to expect sporadic blasting on Interstate 93 in Windham afternoons from now until the end of July.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie and other defendants will get more time to file their responses to two lawsuits related to the September lane closures at the George Washington Bridge that are central to a traffic jam scandal threatening the Republican governor's political ambitions.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Several shootings have targeted apparently random vehicles along a tangle of interstates in south Kansas City, but it doesn't seem to have rattled area drivers, who say they'll stick with their normal routes.
ADAIR, Iowa - Iowa authorities say a grass fire has shut down about a 10-mile stretch of Interstate 80 near Adair, west of Des Moines.
HOUMA, Louisiana - With local food becoming more popular, small town roadside fruit stands have been busy carving out their own market share, bumping and edging one another out for prime locations.
WASHINGTON - District of Columbia police are warning of street closures and possible traffic delays this weekend due to the National Cherry Blossom Festival and events at the International Monetary Fund and World Bank complex.