- Work at Arkansas Children's Hospital to require lane closure Updated: Jul-30-15 3:08 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department says maintenance work at the Arkansas Children's Hospital will require lane closures on 8th Street in Little Rock.
- Arizona DPS officer scuffles with motorist in Casa Grande Updated: Jul-29-15 7:13 pm
CASA GRANDE, Arizona - An Arizona Department of Public Safety officer suffered minor injuries after scuffling with a motorist who was driving a stolen vehicle.
- Traffic advisory sign briefly changed to anti-police message Updated: Jul-29-15 3:15 pm
BALTIMORE - Public works officials say someone changed a message on a contractor's portable traffic advisory sign in west Baltimore to a profane anti-police quote.
- Northbound I-35 in southern Oklahoma closed by semi crash Updated: Jul-29-15 10:17 am
PAOLI, Oklahoma - Northbound lanes of Interstate 35 near Paoli are closed after a tractor-trailer rig hauling cattle overturned.
- Lane closures set as pulled-down pedestrian bridge rebuilt Updated: Jul-29-15 5:32 am
DETROIT - Lane closures are planned on a Detroit freeway as the state rebuilds a pedestrian bridge that was pulled down last year by a trash truck.
- Wildfire east of Glide closes North Umpqua Highway Updated: Jul-29-15 12:56 am
GLIDE, Oregon - A wildfire burning about six miles east of Glide has closed Highway 138.
- Northbound I-65 reopens near Elizabethtown Updated: Jul-28-15 8:47 pm
ELIZABETHTOWN, Kentucky - Northbound Interstate 65 lanes north of Elizabethtown have reopened.
- Arkansas highway commission approves bid for interchanges Updated: Jul-28-15 11:19 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas State Highway Commission has approved a $1.8 million bid for improvements to 25 interchanges on several highways in seven counties.
- 'Megaload' to slow traffic along Ga. interstates, highways Updated: Jul-27-15 3:26 pm
WHITE, Georgia - Officials say traffic in several parts of the state could be slowed or stopped while a large piece of machinery is hauled to northwest Georgia.
- Cash flies out of armored van during rush hour on I-85 Updated: Jul-27-15 2:05 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - State troopers say the door of an armored van flew open on Interstate 85 near Greenville, sending a cloud of cash toward rush-hour drivers.
- 2 killed, 1 injured in accident on I-17 in north Phoenix Updated: Jul-27-15 10:46 am
PHOENIX - An accident involving a tractor-trailer rig and a van killed two people and clogged traffic on a major Phoenix freeway during the Monday morning commute.
- SD DOT: Pavement repairs set to begin on I-229 this week Updated: Jul-27-15 2:16 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The South Dakota Department of Transportation is starting road repairs in Sioux Falls on I-229 heading south between the Benson Road interchange and the Louise Avenue interchange.
- Study: Bismarck-area I-94 corridor needs $243M in road work Updated: Jul-26-15 1:04 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A new study shows that about $243 million in road improvement projects is needed to alleviate traffic on the Interstate 94 corridor in the Bismarck area through 2040.
- Desert city capitalizes as highway collapse diverts drivers Updated: Jul-23-15 1:53 pm
Yvonne Peach was up late posting a new special on the website for her historic Yuma hotel.
- Yuma capitalizing on drivers diverted from I-10 collapse Updated: Jul-23-15 1:42 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Yvonne Peach was up late posting a new special on the website for her historic Yuma hotel.
- Deteriorating pavement closes part of Indiana highway Updated: Jul-23-15 9:26 am
ELIZABETH, Indiana - State road crews have closed a portion of a southern Indiana highway that leads to a casino because of deteriorating pavement along the Ohio River roadway.
- Report: Speed caused 27 percent of La. traffic death in 2013 Updated: Jul-22-15 11:17 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A new report finds speeding was a factor in at least 27 percent of Louisiana traffic fatalities in 2013.
- Agency: No plans to switch median barriers after I-5 pileup Updated: Jul-21-15 7:53 pm
SEATTLE - The Washington Department of Transportation said Tuesday it has no immediate plans to switch from cable to concrete median barriers along a stretch of Interstate 5 where a dump truck carrying gravel plowed into oncoming traffic over the weekend.
- State police appeals ruling over traffic crash reports Updated: Jul-21-15 4:59 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas State Police agency has appealed a judge's ruling that found it had been redacting too much information from traffic crash reports it released to the general public.
- Bridge collapse causes lengthy detours, could impact prices Updated: Jul-21-15 3:08 pm
PHOENIX - Truckers are traveling farther to transport commercial loads following the collapse of a bridge on Interstate 10, a change that could impact prices.
- Cow wanders onto Farrington Highway - again Updated: Jul-21-15 2:08 pm
HONOLULU - Police have responded to a loose cow causing traffic problems on Farrington Highway -- again.
- Brush fire burns 900 acres in Grant County; I-90 reopens Updated: Jul-21-15 1:22 pm
GEORGE, Washington - State transportation officials say Interstate 90 in Grant County has reopened in both directions Tuesday morning.
- Burned I-70 bridge in central Ohio reopens ahead of schedule Updated: Jul-21-15 7:14 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An Interstate 70 bridge in central Ohio that closed after being scorched in a tanker truck fire weeks ago has been repaired ahead of schedule.
- US Highway 2 reopened near Monroe after brush fire closure Updated: Jul-20-15 9:07 pm
MONROE, Washington - A brush fire briefly closed U.S. Highway 2 in both directions near Monroe Monday afternoon.
- Planned bridge closure concerns east Arkansas residents Updated: Jul-20-15 4:43 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Some West Memphis residents say they're concerned over plans to temporarily close a bridge in 2017 that serves as one of two main crossings between the city and neighboring Memphis, Tennessee.