- NY, NJ execs in conflict over GWB lane closings Updated: Dec-09-13 7:00 pm
- Snow, ice create hazardous driving conditions Updated: Dec-09-13 5:43 pm
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist Updated: Dec-09-13 4:24 pm
- Power outage snarls Anchorage traffic Updated: Dec-09-13 3:36 pm
- VDOT: Road conditions improving across Virginia Updated: Dec-09-13 3:05 pm
- Many schools closed in Ark. after wintry weather Updated: Dec-09-13 7:17 am
- Many Ind. schools delayed by ice-slick roads Updated: Dec-09-13 7:01 am
- Small plane lands on Orange County toll road Updated: Dec-08-13 10:49 pm
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic Updated: Dec-08-13 10:34 pm
- Snow creates slick roads in Nebraska, Iowa Updated: Dec-08-13 8:31 pm
- 1 dead in snowy turnpike crash, roadway reopens Updated: Dec-08-13 8:29 pm
- Snow causes at least 2 fatal crashes in S Wis. Updated: Dec-08-13 8:01 pm
- Authorities: Fatal crash partly due to icy roads Updated: Dec-08-13 6:55 pm
- Storm causes big headaches for travelers in UT, AZ Updated: Dec-08-13 6:28 pm
- Fairbanks man paves way for young drivers Updated: Dec-08-13 5:56 pm
- Chain-reaction crash snarls snowy Interstate 81 Updated: Dec-08-13 5:43 pm
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath Updated: Dec-08-13 5:29 pm
- Md. drivers advised to stay off roads Updated: Dec-08-13 4:25 pm
- Roads remain icy following winter storm in Okla. Updated: Dec-08-13 2:07 pm
- Snow falling across central Iowa makes roads slick Updated: Dec-08-13 1:58 pm
- Call for traffic signal intensifies in Richwood Updated: Dec-08-13 11:44 am
- Ala. city uses 1 camera to issue 784 traffic fines Updated: Dec-08-13 11:35 am
- Traffic camera suit may impact cities across Ohio Updated: Dec-08-13 10:38 am
- Deadly vehicle pileup hits I-10 in West Texas Updated: Dec-07-13 5:22 pm
- Freezing rain expected to ice Fairbanks roads Updated: Dec-06-13 4:19 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The head of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey said he wasn't aware of any traffic study being conducted when two lanes to the George Washington Bridge were shut without notice for four days in September.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Snow and ice are creating hazardous driving conditions in Michigan, with crashes leading to injuries and at least one expressway shutdown.
MINNEAPOLIS - Snow and bitter cold snarled traffic and prompted another 1,650 U.S. flight cancellations on Monday, and tens of thousands of people were still without power after January-like weather barged in a month early.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A power outage in the state's largest city is causing traffic problems.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Road conditions are improving across Virginia while another storm is on its way.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Many schools remain closed Monday and state government workers in Little Rock got a late start as road conditions slowly improve from last week's wintry weather.
INDIANAPOLIS - Dozens of schools districts across Indiana have closed for the day or delayed openings after freezing rain overnight made roads slick.
RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, California - Authorities say a student pilot and instructor aboard a small plane are fine after making an emergency landing on an Orange County toll road.
PHILADELPHIA - A powerful storm that crept across the country dropped snow, freezing rain and sleet on the Mid-Atlantic region and headed northeast Sunday, turning NFL playing fields in Pennsylvania into winter wonderlands, dumping a foot of snow in Delaware and threatening a messy Monday commute in the northeast corridor.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Snow blanketed most of eastern Nebraska and Iowa this weekend, creating slick driving conditions and ensuring a cold start to the work week.
PHILADELPHIA - A large storm brought heavy snow to parts of Pennsylvania on Sunday, wreaking havoc on the turnpike, contributing to at least one traffic fatality and covering the fields of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Philadelphia Eagles in white.
MILWAUKEE - Snow contributed Sunday to at least two fatal accidents and numerous other pileups that injured dozens of people in southern Wisconsin.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Authorities say icy road conditions are partly to blame for a fatal car accident in Davidson County.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - A storm dropped heavy snow along the Utah-Arizona border, leaving hundreds of travelers stranded on Interstate 15 overnight into Sunday and shutting down the airport and public bus system in St. George.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Dressed in a pair of black Carhartt bibs and sporting long, white hair past his shoulders with a bushy white beard and tattoo-covered arms, Thomas McGee doesn't fit the mold of your prototypical driving instructor.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - Maryland authorities say snow removal efforts on Interstate 81 in Washington County were delayed for hours because of a chain-reaction accident involving more than 20 vehicles.
DALLAS - North Texas was starting to thaw out slightly Sunday as residents cautiously began to venture out after two days of largely staying indoors because of icy roads.
BALTIMORE - Maryland highway crews have made some progress on the state's snow-covered roads, but drivers are still being advised to stay home if possible.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Department of Transportation says roads in western, eastern, and southeastern Oklahoma remain slick and hazardous following winter storms that dumped snow, ice and sleet on most of the state.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Snow is falling across central Iowa, and forecasters predict much of the state will be covered by 2-4 inches of snow by Sunday night.
RICHWOOD, Louisiana - Richwood resident Perry Thomas believes failing to install a traffic signal in front of Richwood High School and Richwood Middle School is endangering students' lives.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - The City of Tuscaloosa has used a traffic monitoring camera to issue more than 780 citations in the past three months.
TOLEDO, Ohio - A lawsuit challenging how Ohio's fourth-largest city hands out citations and fines to drivers caught speeding and running red lights on camera could impact other cities around the state with traffic cameras.
PECOS, Texas - Transportation officials say a multi-vehicle pileup on Interstate 10 in West Texas has closed a portion of the highway and claimed the life of at least one.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Fairbanks residents are preparing for a bout of freezing rain.