- Delays expected on San Francisco commuter trains Updated: May-06-15 3:02 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Commuters traveling by Bay Area Rapid Transit trains should expect delays Wednesday due to a deformity on a stretch of track that will require repair.
- LIRR service back to normal Updated: May-04-15 11:23 am
NEW YORK - Service on the Long Island Rail Road is back to normal following scattered delays on westbound trains.
- Freight train mishap delays Chicago-Indiana commute Updated: Apr-27-15 10:15 pm
CHICAGO - Commuter rail service to northwest Indiana from Chicago has been disrupted by an accident involving a freight train.
- Railroad union urges tougher safety standards on tracks Updated: Apr-26-15 4:01 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Union officials say tougher inspection and maintenance standards for railroad tracks could help prevent dangerous derailments of trains carrying crude oil.
- Helena officials discuss delays from train traffic Updated: Apr-25-15 11:22 am
HELENA, Alabama - Helena officials are in talks with CSX to prevent traffic delays caused by passing trains.
- Police brutality protesters block LA commuter train Updated: Apr-14-15 8:47 pm
LOS ANGELES - A commuter train line in downtown Los Angeles has halted service because protesters taking part in nationwide demonstrations against police brutality are blocking the tracks.
- Amtrak train derails near Maine station, but no one is hurt Updated: Apr-14-15 7:50 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - An Amtrak train has derailed a couple of miles from a station in Portland, Maine.
- Service restored on LIRR following track incident Updated: Apr-09-15 8:01 pm
NEW YORK - Service is getting back normal on the Long Island Rail Road after a person was injured on the tracks at Penn Station.
- Freight train derails in Anaheim, commuter lines disrupted Updated: Apr-08-15 9:02 am
ANAHEIM, California - Transit officials say a freight train derailment in Orange County is causing disruptions on Metrolink commuter lines.
- Crews battling warehouse fire east of downtown Phoenix area Updated: Apr-07-15 7:46 pm
PHOENIX - It took about 100 firefighters nearly two hours to bring a warehouse fire under control in an industrial area east of downtown Phoenix.