- San Diego to Los Angeles rail service restored after crash Updated: Nov-27-15 6:36 pm
SAN CLEMENTE, California - Rail service between San Diego and Los Angeles has been restored after more than 12 hours of delays caused by a semi-truck that overturned onto the tracks.
- Fatal car crash interrupts light rail service in Tempe Updated: Nov-27-15 8:36 am
TEMPE, Arizona - Authorities say one man is dead after a vehicle lost control and crashed into a pole on a light rail track in Tempe.
- Coal railroad plans on hold due to mine permitting delays Updated: Nov-25-15 7:17 pm
HELENA, Montana - Plans to build a $400 million railroad to haul coal from a proposed mine on the Montana-Wyoming border were put on indefinite hold Wednesday because of delays in obtaining a mining permit and a weakening coal market, officials said.
- Pittsburgh Amtrak service delayed by derailed freight cars Updated: Nov-25-15 2:32 pm
LEWISTOWN, Pennsylvania - Amtrak service to and from Pittsburgh is being delayed by a small freight car derailment in central Pennsylvania.
- Union Pacific closing railroad repair yard in Denver Updated: Nov-19-15 2:05 pm
DENVER - Union Pacific plans to close a repair facility in Denver and shift more than 200 jobs elsewhere because of the sharp decline in coal demand.