- Budding chocolate industry may put Utah on map Updated: Dec-05-13 2:05 pm
- Historic house saved from path of school expansion Updated: Dec-05-13 9:58 am
- Wright home near Chicago to be listed for $2.4M Updated: Dec-05-13 9:04 am
- Michelle Obama unveils White House Christmas decor Updated: Dec-04-13 5:35 pm
- Texas Crop Report Updated: Dec-03-13 3:23 pm
- Historic Alabama homes open for holidays Updated: Dec-03-13 5:34 am
- Students to decorate tree at UT governor's mansion Updated: Dec-03-13 5:05 am
- Israeli PM under fire for alleged pricey expenses Updated: Dec-02-13 9:31 am
- Historic Logan homes are yours if you move them Updated: Dec-01-13 8:32 pm
- USC president's wife publishes 2nd cookbook Updated: Dec-01-13 3:59 pm
- Officials warn gardeners of citrus tree disease Updated: Dec-01-13 3:08 pm
- Couple restores home in childhood neighborhood Updated: Dec-01-13 11:04 am
- Garden City kids plant penguins for a purpose Updated: Nov-30-13 11:23 am
- Prince George's executive promotes Suitland homes Updated: Nov-30-13 9:38 am
- UW proceeding with Sternberg's house renovations Updated: Nov-27-13 12:45 pm
- KC area to get $1M in home repair grants Updated: Nov-25-13 8:46 am
- Pilot makes propeller home's hub Updated: Nov-23-13 5:41 am
- AG warns victims of Nov. storms to watch for scams Updated: Nov-22-13 6:11 pm
- Moorhead historic home sale provokes anger Updated: Nov-22-13 1:26 pm
- Minimum security inmate missing from halfway house Updated: Nov-21-13 1:17 pm
- IKEA spikes story on lesbian couple in Russian mag Updated: Nov-20-13 1:44 pm
- Fla. couple challenges front yard garden ban Updated: Nov-20-13 3:05 am
- Sam Davis Home works to increase support Updated: Nov-17-13 11:26 am
- Milwaukee food plant stops production amid recalls Updated: Nov-16-13 4:13 pm
- New $754M Indy hospital offers sun-filled design Updated: Nov-16-13 2:16 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Phil Davis closed his eyes and described what he was tasting.
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - Neighbors on the south side of New Albany High School have watched as the New Albany-Floyd school system has bought modest homes and demolished them to enlarge the school campus.
RIVER FOREST, Illinois - Frank Lloyd Wright's famed William Winslow House in suburban Chicago is going on the market for the first time in nearly 60 years.
WASHINGTON - The familiar black dog with the white chest and white front paws starred in past Christmases in President Barack Obama's White House, but America's first pooch had to let someone else in the picture this holiday season: his little sister, Sunny.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - The following reports were compiled by AgriLife Extension Service for the week of Dec. 3:
DEMOPOLIS, Alabama - Some of Alabama's historic homes are having holiday events this weekend.
SALT LAKE CITY - Elementary school students will join Gov. Gary Herbert and first lady Jeanette Herbert as they unveil holiday decorations at the Utah governor's mansion on Tuesday.
JERUSALEM - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's penchant for scented candles is setting off a stink, with media and politicians accusing him Monday of extravagantly spending public money.
LOGAN, Utah - In the market for a historic home? The Logan City School District has a deal for you.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The wife of the University of South Carolina's president wants young people to eat better and learn to grow more of their food, so she has written a new cookbook based on a healthy Mediterranean diet with recipes inspired by friends, family and students.
GULF BREEZE, Florida - A highly contagious disease that could radically damage citrus tree growth has been found in the Florida Panhandle, agriculture officials said.
OCEAN SPRINGS, Mississippi - When she was a girl, Louann Sekul enjoyed walking from her home near downtown Ocean Springs down to the pier and back up to the stores lining Washington Avenue, where she knew every shop owner and they knew her.
GARDEN CITY, Kansas - Packs of penguins are popping up in yards around Garden City in a church youth group's campaign to raise money to help other children at Christmas.
SUITLAND, Maryland - Prince George's County Executive Rushern L. Baker III has pronounced Suitland "the next big thing" in regional reinvestment, comparing the community to such resurgent District of Columbia neighborhoods as U Street, H Street and the 14th Street corridor.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming is moving ahead with more than $250,000 in renovations to a house it rents to former UW President Bob Sternberg.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Missouri Congressman Emanuel Cleaver says low-income families in the Kansas City area are expected to benefit from $1.1 million in new grants for home repairs.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - There are a lot of custom-built homes in Fairbanks, but Andy Lyon almost certainly has the only one with a ceiling fan as the centerpiece.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Attorney General Greg Zoeller is warning people whose homes or businesses were damaged by recent storms to be wary of contractors going door-to-door.
MOORHEAD, Minnesota - A historic home that's one of the oldest in the city of Moorhead is on the auction block, much to the chagrin of some of its fans.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Authorities are looking for a minimum security inmate in Manchester who failed to report to work.
HELSINKI - Swedish furniture retailer IKEA says it has spiked an article about a lesbian couple in the Russian edition of its customer magazine because that would have contravened that county's law on gay propaganda.
MIAMI - A South Florida couple is heading to court to challenge a town's ordinance that bans vegetable gardens in the front yards of homes.
SMYRNA, Tennessee - Despite major decisions to adjust its operations schedule and two leadership changes in a year's time, those working with and for the Sam Davis Home say the historic site's mission remains the same.
MILWAUKEE - The Garden-Fresh Foods plant in Milwaukee has halted production and reassigned about 100 employees because of product recalls, the company said Saturday.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's newest hospital is nearly ready to open following an open house that showed off its sun-filled interior and unusual design features that include a rooftop garden.