- Paralympian's equipment stolen during weekend bike race Updated: May-04-16 9:17 am
EAST POINT, Georgia - A medal-winning Paralympic cyclist says thieves stole special equipment she needs to race in this year's Paralympic Games while she was competing in the Atlanta area.
- Paralympic swimmer disqualified over Olympic rings tattoo Updated: May-02-16 3:21 pm
MADEIRA, Portugal - Paralympic swimming champion Josef Craig was disqualified from a race at the IPC European Championships for failing to cover up a tattoo of the Olympic rings.
- Amputee kayaker to compete in US national team trials Updated: Apr-29-16 11:29 am
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - When Gainesville native Nikiha Miller slipped a prosthesis on his right leg and prepared to go through his regular walking exercises, he felt spurred on by a motto that he uses to fuel his drive for kayaking.
- Decades after Chernobyl, another chance for a Paralympian Updated: Apr-25-16 2:05 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - There was no stuffed animal to hug. Constant hunger pains. Hope a mom would show up and rescue her.
- Paralympic jumper Rehm places Rio hopes on scientific study Updated: Apr-19-16 9:47 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - Paralympic long jump champion Markus Rehm hopes a scientific study will clear him to compete at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro by finding that he has no unfair advantage over able-bodied athletes by using his carbon-fiber prosthesis.
- From war to the Paralympics, a story of incredible courage Updated: Apr-17-16 3:01 am
MIAMI - Seven years ago Helman Roman's life changed forever. The Colombian immigrant was on a military mission in Afghanistan when an improvised explosive device went off under the patrol vehicle he was commanding.
- Prince Harry introduces UK's squad for 2016 Invictus Games Updated: Apr-06-16 7:21 am
LONDON - Prince Harry has unveiled Britain's team of Invictus Games athletes ahead of the 2016 Paralympics-style event.