- Among Hispanics, Puerto Ricans seem to have worst health Updated: May-05-15 2:20 pm
NEW YORK - Among Hispanic groups in the United States, Puerto Ricans appear to have the worst health, according to a government report released Tuesday.
- Indiana set to start grant program to reduce infant deaths Updated: May-05-15 3:49 am
INDIANAPOLIS - A new state grant program aimed at trying to reduce Indiana's infant mortality rate is set to start this summer.
- Minnesota infant deaths reflect racial gap Updated: Apr-30-15 3:29 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A new report from Minnesota health officials says babies born to black mothers are more than twice as likely to die in infancy as children born to white mothers, giving the state one of the widest infant mortality gaps in the nation.
- Fatal opioid overdose rate higher than US average in RI Updated: Apr-29-15 1:37 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Officials say nearly 240 people fatally overdosed last year in Rhode Island and more than 90 percent of those involved opioids.
- South Dakota's infant mortality rate improves for 2nd year Updated: Apr-06-15 11:22 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota's infant mortality rate has improved for the second year in a row.