- EXCHANGE: Companies look for ways to keep Millennials Updated: Apr-28-16 6:34 am
CRYSTAL LAKE, Illinois - When searching for a job after college, Kyle Swenson didn't want location to determine where he would begin his career, a decision he admits not many of his friends would make.
- Report: NYC millennials earn less, take on more debt Updated: Apr-26-16 6:44 am
NEW YORK - A report says millennials in New York City earn about 20 percent less than the previous generation of young workers and are likely to continue struggling from the effects of the recession.
- Missing ingredient for millennials: Down payment savings Updated: Apr-20-16 7:05 am
WASHINGTON - Short of savings and burdened by debt, America's millennials are struggling to afford their first homes in the face of sharply higher prices in many of the most desirable cities.
- Out-of-the-ordinary project blends jazz, art for a new work Updated: Apr-18-16 7:18 pm
NEW YORK - Pianist Vijay Iyer has an unlikely backstory for a musician who's been voted jazz artist of the year in Downbeat magazine's critics' poll, received a MacArthur Foundation genius grant, and is a professor in Harvard's music department.
- Acme Radio seeks to expose 'Nashville's underbelly' Updated: Apr-02-16 1:43 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - If Acme Feed and Seed is the Lower Broadway music venue for locals and millennials, then its recently launched Internet radio station, Acme Radio, is hoping to become the platform that exposes "Nashville's underbelly" to the rest of the world.
- Job-seekers return at fastest pace since before recession Updated: Apr-01-16 10:08 pm
WASHINGTON - Americans are flooding back into the job market at the fastest pace since before the Great Recession, encouraged by steady hiring and some signs of higher pay.