- First-time buyers face hurdles to homeownership this spring Updated: May-12-15 11:31 am
Young people aspiring to buy their first home are already facing disappointment this year.
- For marketers, e-sports enticing to reach millennials Updated: May-07-15 4:58 pm
RANCHO PALOS VERDES, California - The latest ally in competitive gaming's fight for mainstream awareness just might be marketers.
- Whole Foods plans new chain to court millennials Updated: May-06-15 7:08 pm
NEW YORK - Whole Foods is planning to open a new chain of stores that courts millennials with lower prices as it faces intensifying competition as a purveyor of organic and natural products.
- $100 million for a home? Luxury buyers reach a new threshold Updated: Apr-30-15 2:54 pm
WASHINGTON - The poshest of luxury homes are acquiring the cachet of a masterwork by Picasso or Matisse.
- Harvard study: Millennials believe US justice system unfair Updated: Apr-29-15 11:34 am
BOSTON - A Harvard University survey released Wednesday found that nearly one in two millennials believe America's criminal justice system is unfair and few believe protests triggered by the killings of black men at the hands of police will make a significant difference.