- Party celebrates Washington pot anniversary Updated: Dec-06-13 9:02 pm
- Wash. grants extra day to get in pot applications Updated: Dec-06-13 6:52 pm
- Officials find marijuana at Omaha skate shop Updated: Dec-06-13 6:41 pm
- Thousands of dollars of synthetic pot seized in NJ Updated: Dec-06-13 5:06 pm
- Marijuana, ATVs abandoned on Arizona reservation Updated: Dec-06-13 3:11 pm
- Pot clinic owner now mayor of California city Updated: Dec-06-13 12:59 pm
- Warwick firm gets OK to help marijuana patients Updated: Dec-06-13 7:31 am
- More trees may come down at baseball stadium site Updated: Dec-06-13 7:25 am
- Marijuana found at Arizona wildlife refuge Updated: Dec-06-13 5:07 am
- SC's Fort Jackson plants trees in memory of fallen Updated: Dec-06-13 4:09 am
- 100 trees donated to Charleston 10,000 tree effort Updated: Dec-06-13 4:05 am
- Mexico slaying suspect was in Calif. jail 4 months Updated: Dec-05-13 9:26 pm
- Investment firm wins auction for SD beef plant Updated: Dec-05-13 4:15 pm
- Walker presides over tree lighting ceremony Updated: Dec-05-13 2:18 pm
- Medical marijuana question before Supreme Court Updated: Dec-05-13 12:38 pm
- Review: Mario back on the prowl in '3D World' Updated: Dec-05-13 9:49 am
- Houston-area toddler killed by falling branch Updated: Dec-05-13 9:26 am
- Police: Pine tree pilfered in fraternity pledging Updated: Dec-05-13 7:58 am
- Growing trend for 2014: Orchid as top color Updated: Dec-05-13 12:19 am
- Jamaica scientist launches medical marijuana firm Updated: Dec-04-13 7:07 pm
- Michelle Obama unveils White House Christmas decor Updated: Dec-04-13 5:35 pm
- Pot license backlog dogs Colorado regulators Updated: Dec-04-13 9:55 am
- NH, VT growers donate Christmas trees to military Updated: Dec-04-13 4:35 am
- Free Christmas trees available to military members Updated: Dec-04-13 3:02 am
- Wisconsin growers send Christmas trees to military Updated: Dec-03-13 1:30 pm
SEATTLE - Crowds of people bundled in winter coats celebrated the anniversary of marijuana legalization in Washington state Friday by sparking up at a city-sanctioned party under Seattle's Space Needle.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Aspiring marijuana entrepreneurs in Washington state have an extra day to get their business license applications in.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Authorities say the owner of a west Omaha skate shop faces charges in connection with the discovery of 18 pounds of marijuana at his business.
ELIZABETH, New Jersey - Authorities have seized thousands of dollars of synthetic marijuana from an Elizabeth man's home and the store where he worked.
TUCSON, Arizona - Border Patrol agents found four all-terrain vehicles and over 1,500 pounds of marijuana abandoned in the desert on the Tohono O'odham Indian Reservation west of Tucson.
SEBASTOPOL, California - A medical marijuana dispensary owner has been named mayor of a small Northern California city in the heart of pot country.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A Warwick business has received initial state approval to become the first Rhode Island business to help patients seeking to join the state's growing medical marijuana program.
BILOXI, Mississippi - Biloxi arborist Eric Nolan will decide the fate of several trees that may be too close to the proposed parking garage for the city's new baseball stadium.
WELLTON, Arizona - U.S. Border Patrol agents say they found more than 400 pounds of marijuana in several backpacks at a wildlife refuge in southwestern Arizona.
FORT JACKSON, South Carolina - Fort Jackson, Richland County and a local environmental support group are joining to commemorate the loss of South Carolina soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Charleston's effort to plant 10,000 trees is sprouting.
SACRAMENTO, California - A man wanted in the slayings of eight Mexican municipal government officials was held in a California jail for four months on drug charges, officials said Thursday, but overcrowding forced his release before authorities made a connection to the 13-year-old killings.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A San Francisco-based investment banking firm on Thursday submitted the winning $44.3 million credit-and-cash bid for an idled South Dakota plant during a bankruptcy court auction in Sioux Falls.
MADISON, Wisconsin - After two lighting ceremonies, the lights of the Wisconsin state Capitol Christmas tree are now on for good.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The Supreme Court listened to 60 minutes of arguments Thursday over 74 words that could let voters decide whether to allow marijuana use for medical reasons.
While Sony and Microsoft are spending this holiday season asking video-game players to invest in the future - namely, their respective new consoles, the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One - Nintendo is reminding us of the great times it gave us in the past.
TOMBALL, Texas - Police say a toddler has died after a 20-foot tree branch fell on the girl's stroller and also left her mother hurt in a freak accident in the Houston area.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - There's one less tree standing at the University of Michigan after what police say was part of a fraternity pledging activity.
NEW YORK - Orchid is growing on us: A version of the purple hue is Pantone Inc.'s color of the year for 2014.
KINGSTON, Jamaica - A prominent Jamaican scientist and entrepreneur is launching a company that aims to capitalize on medical marijuana, a growing global industry that he asserted Wednesday could be a boon for the island's chronically limping economy.
WASHINGTON - The familiar black dog with the white chest and white front paws starred in past Christmases in President Barack Obama's White House, but America's first pooch had to let someone else in the picture this holiday season: his little sister, Sunny.
DENVER - As Colorado prepares for recreational pot sales in less than a month, state marijuana regulators are still battling an enormous backlog issuing licenses for medical marijuana.
BETHLEHEM, New Hampshire - Christmas tree growers in New Hampshire and Vermont have donated 450 Christmas trees to military families and U.S. bases around the world.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - About 300 Christmas trees will be given to members of the military free of charge at a Virginia Beach base.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Wisconsin growers have donated hundreds of fresh trees to military families to help brighten their Christmas.